Embark on a kayaking adventure as you discover the wonders of the Kubang Badak mangrove forest and take a refreshing dip in the jungle pool. • Be Amazed at the Enchanting Natural Beauty of the Mangrove Forest Reserve • Experience the Thrill of a Kayaking Adventure • Discover the Diverse Flora and Fauna in the Lush Rainforest
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English-Speaking Guide
- Return Transfer (Only Beach Hotel & City Hotels)
- Kayaks & Equipment
- Insurance Coverage
- Simple Local Lunch
- Any Items Not Mentioned
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuah Town Centre, Cenang Beach, Kok Beach & Tengah Beach Area (1km radius). An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- 07000 Kuah, Kedah, Malaysia Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuah Town Centre Area (1km radius). An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Pantai Cenang, 07000, Kedah, Malaysia Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Pantai Cenang Centre Area (1km radius). An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103600P91
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Langkawi Mangrove Kayaking Tour?
- Langkawi Mangrove Kayaking Tour price starts from $219.45. Discover and book Langkawi Mangrove Kayaking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Langkawi Mangrove Kayaking Tour cancellation policy?
- Langkawi Mangrove Kayaking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Langkawi Mangrove Kayaking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Langkawi Mangrove Kayaking Tour?
- Langkawi Mangrove Kayaking Tour is hosted by Asni Global. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asni Global on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Langkawi Mangrove Kayaking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Langkawi Mangrove Kayaking Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Langkawi Mangrove Kayaking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103600P91
Reserve your spot
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kilim Karst Geoforest ParkStop: 2 minutesFor the more energetic and adventurous explorers, this kayaking experience is for you! Kayak along the Kubang Badak River and explore the mysterious uniqueness of the Kubang Badak mangrove forest reserve. Manoeuvre your way along the meandering river passages and discover this famous UNESCO World Heritage Site and its natural beauty. Start off with a quick briefing and some helpful kayaking tips for beginners from your friendly guide. Strap on your safety life jackets and you’re ready to take off! Our kayaking journey will either begin at the coast ending upriver or vice versa, susceptible to the tidal conditions. Admire the limestone forests perched atop the slopes of the spectacular limestone outcrops of the northeast of the Jewel of Kedah. Your guide will provide interesting facts and explanations of the importance of the intrinsic ecosystem of the mangrove forest. The intertwining roots of these unique plants are a feeding and breeding ground for many organisms such as fish and are also used to protect themselves from predators. As you kayak along the Kubang Badak River, uncover the hidden secrets of the abundant wildlife and its spectacular environment. The rich diversity of wildlife you will encounter along the way are such as the Brahminy kites, herons, mudskippers, white-bellied sea eagles, macaques, monitor lizards, herons and fiddler crabs among the others. On occasion, you may even get to catch sight of the resident otter family. Your kayak adventure will take you pass a local fishing station where you will see the local fishermen gather or leave to go to sea. To replenish your energy, we will then proceed towards a local restaurant for some delicious lunch and refreshments. After your hunger has been satisfied, we will continue our adventure and trek a short jungle trail towards a pristine secluded pool. Take a refreshing dive into the inviting clear and cool waters to relieve yourself from the heat beating down from the sun.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Joined in October 2018
#34 of 313 Transportation in Kuala Lumpur
- Alex D00This is an absolute must see when you visit Kuala LumpurAbsolutely breathtaking. Although it’s a little outside of the centre of the city it’s well worth taking the time to visit. The light, shadow, and sunlight streaming through the caves roof is amazing. Make sure you don’t eat or drink anything in view of the monkeys or they will come out to you..
- clairerU8003UM00White water rafting Kiulu riverWe had a great time on this trip. I'm a little afraid of deep water so was quite glad the water level wasn't too deep but plenty enough. The rapids were a grade 2 which was enough. We had plenty of opportunities to get out for a swim too which was nice to cool off. Really lovely lunch at the end and overall would highly recommend this trip... lots of fun and the guides were great fun too.
- Richo00Wouldn’t recommend2 hour drive from KK in a minibus. We knew the distance because we had been on a previous visit years ago. Mini snack of fried bananas and something else (unsure). Off down the river to see proboscis monkeys. We did see a few as well as a crocodile hiding next to riverbank. Back to land for tea. Buffet laid out in centre of room. I’m vegetarian so my food was supposedly prearranged. They brought out some fried potatoes that I would have eaten had they not been stone cold. Filled up on tiny bananas and watermelon. We had to scrape our plates into bowls and put plates and cutlery into another. Hubby spotted 1 of the staff removing bits of meat and fish and putting into a dish which he took away. Short boat ride to see the fireflies which we hadn’t seen on our previous visit, and then the 2 hour return journey.
- inthikabh202200Poor experience- don’t trust what they advertiseFunny how I received the email asking to leave a review our experience for genting highland and Batu cave day tour, this is what we thought we paid for as well. And got the tickets confirming the same and on when we booked the itinerary clearly stated an hour I’m Batu caves and on the ticket under what’s included it clearly stated the same. But upon getting into the van we were informed it was only Genting and the Batu caves only for private tours and they refused to take us to Batu cave. Complaining to trust pilot didn’t help either , they just copied and paste the response from agent which states it’s for private tour. And the agents have since updated their itinerary on the websites . Scammers however the driver and the guide was super friendly
- Nikita R00Excellent must book tour!Lovely your very informative our driver was so accommodating and so friendly! Defo recommend this tour the driver came On time And dropped waited great time!
- michelad47900Good experienceIf you want to swim in Kota Kinabalu, this is the right escursion especially for beginners. You may swim only in a restricted area where fishes and corals are very few, unfortunately. The organization is good. May be they can improve in reducing waiting time at jetty
- joannaky00Nice experienceThe tour operator communicated well on the details of the pick up. It was a first time experience for my teenage kids, they kinda enjoyed it but unfortunately the water level was low as there was not much rain prior so there was not much "excitement". The guide still did made it fun for the kids given the circumstances. A few things to note: 1. This is a level 1 -2, good for younger kids. 2. Bring towels & change of clothes.
- Jaap_Schlejen00Amazing visit Orang Utan recovey centerWe (family of 4) booked a trip through TripAdvisor to visit the recovery center. First of all: booking through TripAdvisor was very easy and we were well updated regularly. I also believe the price was competitive. We did not know what to expect from this trip and worried about the distance from KL to the center. True, the trip is long (2x 3-4 hours), but it is well worth it. The local tour operator and driver were very professional, well informed and the car was specious for 4 tall adults). Arriving at the ferry to the center, it looked a bit surreal: there is a large lakeside landing and infrastructure, but it was empty and there were almost no people. We took the ferry and once we arrived at the recovery center (group of around 10 persons), we got briefed by our tourguide. We walked in a cage tunnel complex (a reversed Zoo: the apes are free and we were in cages) to see the apes; we were allowed to help feeding them and got amazingly close by the orang utans. There are about 15 apes, including some cute young ones. Our tourguide explained what they do to return the apes back to the wild: most apes are abused animals, recovered from poachers or were used as pets. They all do this without any goverment funding and depend on private donations, struggling to get by. So we really recommend to go on this tour through TripAdvisor, if you are not afraid of a 3-4 hour trip (both ways): go there and donate to the Urang Utan recovery center. Also: on the way back to KL, you visit a nice Buddhist cave temple with huge Buddha's with a long climb to the top.
- JeffreyAu00An Inspiring & Fascinating Experience - Trafalgar Spanish Wonder TourThis is the 2nd time I opted to join the Trafalgar Tour package - 9 days Spanish Wonder End Barcelona. Indeed, it was a perfect choice to have joined this Group Tour. The entire journey provides an exhilarating and different perspective of the beautiful Spanish landscape in terms of greenery, historical iconic sites and modern architecture. More importantly, the tour was very well planned and organized, accompanied by an Excellent, Seasoned and Experienced Tour Guide - Tania Csomos. She has made a difference as she was very knowledgeable and provided excellent historical coverage of notable places throughout the entire journey. Her care, concern and thoughtfulness should be applauded as she initiated and ensured the Birthdays and Marriage Anniversary of the guests on that day were given a warm reception and mini celebration. I must also thank her for being so kind and shared concern to my wife as she was down with serious coughing during the trip by constantly checking on her well-being. Also, she was careful enough to make the necessary arrangement with regards to the seating rotation where we were allocated a comfortable seating position so as not to affect other guests due to my wife's condition. Daily, she was very sincere in checking on my wife's condition which I am indeed very grateful. She is so jovial and on many occasions sharing jokes to keep us entertained and never a dull moment. The itinerary for the tour was very well programmed and fulfilled. Thanks to Tania again, for being so proactive in providing the guests, a daily email bulletin to alert us on our next day seating arrangement and any exceptional conditions to note such as places to be covered that will require some walking distance. My compliments to the Driver as well, for being so skillful and ensuring our safety at all times while the guests take a break in between the long-distance travel. He is always smiling and greeting the guests whenever he saw us and when we board the coach in the morning. I am very impressed with his driving skills especially going up to the enchanting and mystical mountain of Montserrat in Barcelona where the road was indeed very narrow, winding and steep. All the way and the long-distance travel in the coach was very comfortable and smooth. As I started off my trip from London, it is with great appreciation that Trafalgar provided us a complimentary transportation from my London residence to Heathrow Airport and on arrival in Madrid Airport, transport was arranged to pick us up to the hotel. Likewise, when we depart Barcelona and arrive at Heathrow Airport, transportation was provided to ferry us back to our London residence. This indeed was a great gesture on the part of Trafalgar. The tour commenced from Madrid on Mar 26/2023 and continued touring Toledo, Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Valencia and ending in Apr 2/2023 in Barcelona. Throughout the journey, we visited a number of iconic locations/sites and the landscape between the different cities were impressive and beautiful especially the greenery and the farmland. On certain days, especially on the 1st day of the tour, it was quite tedious due to a lot of walking. Though tiring for some of the more senior guests, it's worth the walk to get an onsite view of the iconic and impressive place. The optional tours on certain days were equally interesting and the appointed Local Guides were excellent in providing a very detail historical fact of the locations. They also ensured the Group are always together as we move along during the walking tour of the locations. The only set-back I have is not being able to visit some of the renowned Museums in terms of the interior exhibits as well as some interesting places such as the Sea Life Aquarium in Valencia or witnessing a bullfight in Madrid or Barcelona. Also, as a sports fan, I will miss visiting some of the iconic football stadiums such as Bernabeu Stadium in Madrid, Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium in Seville and Nou Camp in Barcelona. Perhaps, if time permits it can be considered to administer these as an optional tour for the guests. The hotels in the different cities provided, though not considered top rated but were comfortable enough for the short stay duration. It is expected the rooms are relatively small, but accessibility was convenient for some guests who would like to venture for a stroll to do some shopping in the evening or during the free time. Tania and the Driver were very careful with our luggage's, and they were efficiently delivered timely to our rooms. The meals provided such as breakfast were reasonable and mostly continental. Tania was always checking with us on our diet to ensure our allergy restrictions are being taken care of. It is during such mealtime we get to mingle and get to know other guests. Overall, I feel the 9 days tour was very well covered, comprehensive and enjoyable. In my opinion, the Trafalgar Tour packages are indeed worth considering and if I do make another trip again, I will continue to opt for Trafalgar.
- Nicola G00Extremely valuable private tour of Malacca. Great tourist guideIt was a excellent private tour with a fantastic guide Mr Raja, very knowledgable and kind. We saw the major spots of Malacca, and a lot more than expected thanks to our guide. Absolutely recommended.
- T6019YHmariel00Really fun and beautiful river rideA very fun activety but be prepared to be soaking wet. Swimware or tights and T-shirt are recommended and don't bring any water sensitive electronics unless you have a real waterproof wetbag. The river ride takes place in middlesized inflateble rubberboats and every participant get equipped with a life jacket, an helmet and a paddle. The ride is about 8 kilometers and takes approx. 1.5 hours. The guides sometimes make a break for swimming. There are many rapids and it depends on the water level in the river how violent they are. A couple of persons fell out of the boat in two or three places so you should be prepared for that to happend. The water is warm and nice and it is just to body surf down the rapid until you reach calmer water where you can enter the boat again. The ride is also very beautiful with lush and high trees on the shores. We four (two couples) really liked this activety. When the ride is over you change to dry clothes and have a complementary lunch that also was very good. A perfect tour!
- aymanaY382WA00Worst experience everVery bad experience as the company deducted the money but never show up and canceled the trip without notification. After waiting for one hour and calling them 100 times they told us that the trip is cancelled and the money is still not refunded. Dont recommend anyone to book this company.
- h0rma00GreatIt huge but comfortable, every single corner there are probably sign which is easy to Walk and the in & out
- ryanscanlan100Review of tour February 13 2020First of all, what is written in the description is accurate- your booking pays for hotel pickup/travel to Genting Highland, and the cable car, and -NOTHING- else. With that said, if you want to go to an amusement park, this is probably your best choice in KL. The outside park is still under renovation (apparently for over 5 years), but there's -plenty- to do on the inside. From shopping, to the kids park, to the 3D/arcade games (don't miss the VR experience! We played the Star Wars game and it was great!), to the food (be careful- it's a little pricey since it's an amusement park), the Casino, and other attractions, there's something for everyone. The lack of the outside park isn't a big deal, as the weather was a little chilly. However, it is a theme park. Even though the prices are lower than say, Disneyworld, you will still have to spend quite a bit of money here. Good to do if you're sick of the weather in KL, which is extremely hot pretty much year-round.
- DoraAndr00Amazing trip to Cameron Highlands!!Had a great trip with Harry. He was at our hotel in agreed time, he did all to show us as much as possible, he was very flexible and helpful in whatever we wanted. Arranged excellent food too! Amazing experience on Cameron Highlands, a must visit!
Buy it with
Langkawi Mangrove Kayaking Tour provided by Asni Global
Product Overview: Langkawi Mangrove Kayaking Tour
Number of Photos