Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket
By Asni Tours & Travels
Discover the urban and rural areas of the Langkawi islands, a beautiful archipelago off the mainland coast of northwestern Malaysia. This tour takes you to Atma Alam Batik Art Village, Cenang Street, Eagle Square, famous duty free shopping in Kuah Town and Crocodile Farm with admission ticket.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English speaking driver
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off (please select the correct pickup area during booking)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Atma Alam Batik Village
- Entry/Admission - Cenang Beach
- Entry/Admission - Crocodile Adventureland Langkawi
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Square
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Free hotel pick up from Kuah Town & Pantai Cenang Area 1km radius
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P464
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Kuah Town operating hours: 10am to 10pm (daily)
- Crocodile Farm operating hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM( daily)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket
What you can expect during your visit
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- How much is Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket?
- Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket price starts from $93.30. Discover and book Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- What is the Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket cancellation policy?
- Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket?
- Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket is hosted by Asni Tours & Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asni Tours & Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Langkawi City Tour with Crocodile Farm Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38355P464
- StartOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Atma Alam Batik VillageStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Cenang BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Crocodile Adventureland LangkawiStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Eagle SquareStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great cultural tour & historical landmarks.
Great private tour with Mr. Maran. He was knowledgeable, courteous & helpful. He gave great suggestions on places t…
Great quick tour if you’re short on time.
Great tour. Guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Our favorite part was seeing the mosque. Nice way to see the…
Covers all the main spots
Great tour guide. Perfect tour to quickly see all the popular tourist spots. Nice photo opportunities.
Great tour guide.
Brilliant morning, very informative guide took us round the tour in a relaxed and friendly way. If you get the chan…
Good balance of culture and history
It was a great tour learning the history and culture of Kuala Lumpur. Got to see how the tin/pewter of today is mad…
Fabulous tour by our guide Suresh!
Suresh, Thank you for your wonderful trip around this city ! We saw so much KL today from the Petronas Towers throu…
Trailfinders guide excellent
Great guide really helps Booked through Trailfinders. Really informative and helpful . It’s a place to see as a tou…
Amazing, superb must do
Amazing must do, we opted for 360 degree option, in which you can feel the wind as it's open grill, with glass bott…
A must do !
Excellent way to see KL when travelling for a short time. Rajan was informative & made sure we were happy with ever…
Great way to spend half a day in KL
Deen, our driver/guide picked us up from the hotel for a half day private tour. We were delighted with the itinerar…
We didn't get the tour advertised. Apparently the operator doesn't have many English speaking drivers, so they sub-…
A wonderful experience
Rajah was an amazing guide! He knew everything about the highlands and made great conversation with us along the wa…
Brilliant views spoiled by the travel company
Do not book online, the tour company had not paid its account and our purchase was deemed invalid. After 20 mins o…
Out of a group of six - only 2 of us decided to go up in the cable car. We paid extra for the express line - which …
Just landed in the city, first tour at night!
Great way to learn the city, we just landed and wanted to get aquatinted to the area and night tour was perfect! To…