It is a half-day course of experience diving that can be selected from 8:30 am and 13:30 pm.
08:20 (13:20) Meeting at Pushinushima Ishigaki
(The shop arrives at our shuttle bus)
08:35 (13:35) Boarding the boat
, Equipment distribution, Course content explanation, Boat explanation
08:45 (13:45) Ishigaki Port Depart
09:00 (14:00) Point arrival
Explanation of how to use equipment and precautions
09:30 (14:30) Start of experience diving
(The actual time for diving is about 30 minutes)
10:30 (15:30) End of experience diving
Break on board
For those who are energetic, enjoy snorkeling
11:20 (16:20) Point departure
11:45 (16:45) Ishigaki Port arrival and dissolution
* The above schedule is the basic process. The process may change depending on the weather and other conditions.
[What to bring]
Swimsuit, bath towel, sandals
* If you need it, please prepare a sickness and sunscreen.
* The tour may be canceled if the minimum number of participants (2 persons) is not reached. Please note.
* If you have a history of cardiovascular disease, respiratory disease, or epilepsy, you may be asked to submit a medical certificate in advance by your doctor.
* A doctor's medical certificate may be required in advance depending on past medical history. Please contact us for details.
* You cannot board an aircraft on the same day after participating. (Participation is possible from the afternoon after arrival.)