Would you like to have a wrapping experience when you are free? Both beginners and those after a long time can concentrate and experience in a short time. First we will tell you the basics of how to tie. Then we will teach you various ways to use your furoshiki gently.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Korean, Japanese, English, Chinese
What's not included
- Furoshiki, things to wrap (bottles, lunch boxes, etc.)
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- 1-chōme-15-27 Daimyō, Chuo Ward, Fukuoka, 810-0041, Japan
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198883P10
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Furoshiki experience?
- Furoshiki experience price starts from $8.68. Discover and book Furoshiki experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Furoshiki experience cancellation policy?
- Furoshiki experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Furoshiki experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Furoshiki experience?
- Furoshiki experience is hosted by SUiTO FUKUOKA. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SUiTO FUKUOKA on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Furoshiki experience on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Furoshiki experience?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 45m. Discover and book Furoshiki experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198883P10
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in August 2015
- TravelKatha00Interesting Insight Into Japanese CultureI participated in a few calligraphy classes as well as the International Takoyaki Party. The staff is very friendly and especially the calligraphy has been very interesting. Even though the experience was supposed to only be a introduction into the topic the teacher was able to answer a lot of questions and to adapt to special requests. This classes are made for tourists interested in getting an insight into different aspects of the Japanese culture and they are what they promise: a first insight or a good starting point if you want to delve deeper into a certain activity. I would recommend this place for all tourist interested in more than just the usual sight-seeing.
- nicolasgC4827GQ00Avoid the Hakata doll painting experienceI don't recommend the Hakata doll painting experience at Suito Fukuoka. The staff didn't know anything about how to paint a doll and didn't help us to achieve our doll. The quality of the brush and the paint was really bad. The paint already chip off on my doll. The staff urged us to finish the doll after only one hour. Its really expensive for what it is. It would have been better if we bought a doll in a souvenir shop and paint it at home.
- Jamuojisan00Great place experience Japaneses culture.If you make reservation, you can learn how make sushi in easy way, and can wear Kimono and etc. Definitely, recommended.
- Tai O00sushi making classAn interesting class for fun ( don't be too serious about learning how to make sushi). The instructor speaks very little English but you can still understand, thus there is no need to have an interpreter. Staff are very nice and you certainly enjoy the class.
- Emilie P00Vicky's barTwice a month on monday, Vicky organizes an english speaking bar time. It's a great way to speak English and Japanese with local people and learning a lot of things. The drinks and the foods are really great and the staff friendly.
- Machimacha00Delicious lunch set at SuitoSuito offers a Wagyu beef lunch set for a very affordable price so I decided to eat there on Saturday. It was really delicious and the French lady working there helped by translating the chef's explanations for us. We also ate in a traditional Japanese room and the chef was even cooking in front of us! Very good experience, if I have the chance I will definitely come back again! Thank you for this meal!
- yukizg00Kimono experienceWorth every yen!! The most well spent yen in Fukuoka ever! I'm glad I did this during my trip!! Thank you Hiromi san!!
- matsuotadaki00新茶を楽しむ会に参加 / Joined new tea leaves tastingSUiTOで新茶を楽しむ会に娘と参加しました。私は６０代で、ほかのお客さんは若い男女が多かったけど、みんなでワイワイ話しながら、料理長お薦めの新茶４種を、美味しいお茶菓子と一緒に頂き、初めて来たような気がせずとても楽しいひと時でした。料理長の説明はわかりやすくて、新茶についての知識が満載で、勉強にもなりましたよ。こんな新茶を楽しむ会の他に、SUiTOではいろんなイベントを企画しているので、是非行ってみることを薦めますよ。 I joined a new Japanese tea leaves tasting session at SUiTO with my daughter. While I am mid-60s, I spent a very pleasant time with many younger guests there, enjoying many tasty cups of Japanese tea using different kinds of new leaves of the season served with delicious Japanese sweets. The chef of SUiTO is a very entertaining person, making the guests happy with interesting talks about how to enjoy new Japanese tea leaves. Besides the tea tasting like above, there many pleasant events at SUiTO. Why don't you visit here.
- Robert C00Sake tastingWe did a sake tasting with my partner in December. Sakes were introduced by a funny Japanese chef (limited english though). 5+1 sakes from kyushu region were offered & some small appetizers Lasts about 1 hour all in all. Recommended when in Fukuoka.
- Leon K00I was lucky enough to find this place!At Suito Fukuoka I participated in a Calligraphy and Origami class. I can recommend both. Suito specialized in cultural experience and it was exactly what I was looking for. It was truly good experience. The facilities of Suito were not big, but very new and you had enough space to work. It was a mix of modern and traditional Japanese design. My courses were held in a Tatami room which was a cozy atmosphere. My teacher Hiromi-san spoke English and Japanese. She was always kind and helpful. Her instructions were clear. Moreover, we had a nice talk about Japanese culture. I could ask her anything I wanted to know. Both courses were very informative. At the end of the lesson, I was allowed to keep my samples as a memory. I would do it again anytime. If you have the time, don't miss it out! I was lucky enough to find this place. It is not crowded, so the staff took good care of every guest.
- Joyann L00Kimono Photography SessionI booked a kimono photography session with Suito. The staff are friendly and best of all, they speak good English. The kimono selection is very small, maybe 10 to choose from and they are not very different. But I enjoyed the whole experience. From the make-up to the hair-styling to the photography. The photographer is a nice young gentleman. It seems like he is not very experience with lighting for indoor shots (sorry, I am very picky), but he is good at outdoor shots. The places he chose, the angle....were very good : ) I like the little shrine we went to, it was not too busy, great for picture-taking. Thankyou soooooo much to all the staff and my photographer......I seldom post my photos in public, but for my dear photographer (sorry I forgot your name, please forgive), I will do it this time because a picture speaks a thousand words. Suito has many other workshops to offer and you may want to try it out. The staff are great!
- Alexa H00Just PerfectI really couldn't have imagined how wonderful visiting Suito would be. They planned everything out so well, and were incredibly friendly and helpful. We did the sushi making, doll painting, and kimono dress up. We felt welcome and never rushed, so it was a relaxing and fun experience. I was also surprised what a great value the activities were, and I would put it at the top of my list for anyone who visits Fukuoka.
- Sewana201600Wonderful experience!I attended a course on Japanese calligraphy and how to make sushi. It was a great experience. After the calligraphy course, we had the chance to get a customised t-shirt with our chosen kanji printed on it. Futhermore, this was the first time I learned how to prepare sushi. It was very interesting and I learned a lot. The food was also great and all of the staff members were very friendly and welcoming. I definitely recommend SUiTO Fukuoka to everyone.
- Gerry B00ExcellentThis was a VERY fun and interesting experience;delicious as well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Fukuoka
- Keatonhuang00Unforgettable sushi making experienceLove it. Very unique and unforgettable. It was so fun and so interesting. Everyone enjoyed, cheif was very professional, hosts were passion and friendly. Highly recommend.
Furoshiki experience provided by SUiTO FUKUOKA
Product Overview: Furoshiki experience
Number of Photos