• Browse through reasonably priced kimono and Japanese accessory shops, also used by locals.
• Enjoy a ride or two at the oldest amusement park in Japan and take photos surrounded by its nostalgic atmosphere.
• Take advantage of the admission
• free observatory deck where you can look right over the famous Sensoji Temple grounds.
• Sample and compare street food till you are full!
• The underground shopping street will take you back a few decades to Tokyo in its mid-1900s.
• Asakusa Underground Shopping Street
This is a shopping street made 50 years ago. You can have a very valuable sightseeing experience in places you do not know even if you have been to Asakusa many times.
• Hagimasa Iidaya
This is a stage prop for shop in Nakamise Street. You can purchase folding fan and Japanese umbrella at low price.
• Konjaku Kimono Kocho
This is a shop selling recycled kimono. Let's buy a kimono of your favorite design.
• Hoppy Street
This place has a feeling of old Japanese remnants. Why do not you see the sight that the Izakaya lined up?
• Marugoto Nippon
This is a place where you can buy food and crafts all over Japan.
• Hanayashiki Amusement Park
This is the oldest amusement park in Japan since 1853. This amusement park makes you feel nostalgic.
• The observatory deck of the Asakusa Culture Tourist Information Center
This is a spot that overlooks Nakami-eku Street.