Kimono dressing experience
Tochigi Prefecture, near Tokyo, has Nikko World Heritage sites and many traditional crafts. Why do not you experience a miyabi workshop when you pass Utsunomiya? You can wear a kimono and explore the historic city. Guided staff who have lived for more than 20 years will guide you through the recommended places for your purpose. Take a day trip from Tokyo and experience the beauty of nature and the historic city wearing a kimono.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 10-75, max of 4 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Kimono, obi, accessory necessary for wearing, hair accessory
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Japan, 〒320-0811 Tochigi, Utsunomiya, Ōdōri, 1-chōme−3−１６ 宇都宮記念病院（中山会） In front of the hospital, there is a staff with a plate of “Sanpachi-miyabi-”. Sanhabi House is in the immediate vicinity.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 200339P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kimono dressing experience?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kimono dressing experience on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kimono dressing experience?
- Kimono dressing experience price starts from $55.69. Discover and book Kimono dressing experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kimono dressing experience cancellation policy?
- Kimono dressing experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kimono dressing experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kimono dressing experience?
- Kimono dressing experience is hosted by 三八美-miyabi-. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact 三八美-miyabi- on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kimono dressing experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 200339P1
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
I liked the kimono dressing so much, I came back for the Calligraphy class and it was really good. I got to write s…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2021 • Solo
What a wonderful experience! The customer service is amazing and all the kimonos look awesome. I would definitely recommend this experience.
Written March 20, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you for coming. It was my pleasure. Both first formal dressing and secondary one suited you very well. If you would like, post your photos in the temple. I'd like to see them . Please come again.
Written March 21, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.