One of Studio Ghibli's masterpieces, "Whisper of the Heart" was staged in a real town; Seiseki Sakuragaoka. On this tour you will visit the hill that the protagonist, Shizuku, climbs to get to the library, the little path she walks up whilst following a cat and the shrine where Sugimura confesses his feelings for her. In the area close to the roundabout that appears at the top of the hill in the movie, there is a privately run confectionery shop where the figures of Baron and his lover, Louise, stand. You will even visit the area where Shizuku's love interest, Seiji, takes Shizuku to show her the sunrise at the end of the movie! The view from the top of the hill is glorious.
• Feel like the protagonist as you climb the hill, Irohazaka, that she climbs in the movie to deliver her father his lunch box.
• Visit the real Konpiragu Shrine where Sugimura confesses his feelings for Shizuku.
• Enjoy the magnificent view from the top of the hill where Seiji proposes to Shizuku at the end of the movie.
• Meet Baron and Louise as figures in a confectionery shop.
• If you would like to, you can collect stamps along the way!
• Konpiragu Shrine
• The high ground at the top of Irohazaka
• Tama Higashiteragata Ryokuchi
• Noah Western Confectionery Shop