Kushiro 1-Day Wildlife Photography Workshop: Red-Crowned Cranes
By Japan Dreamscapes
The Red-Crowned Cranes known as snow ballerinas are our main photographic subject. You'll capture their mesmerizing dance courtship dance as they bow to one another, raise their heads towards the sky; a pair, or the entire flock, will leap into the air and call in call in unison to sanctify their bond. Your photography workshop leader will use his years of experience to get the best shots fast.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Duration: 9h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional Photography Instruction
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Health/Travel Insurance
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Travel to Kushiro, Hokkaido
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 161210P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 161210P2