You can experience Japanese beautiful nature in Kamikochi. Guide can explain not only about nature but also history and cultures of Japan. this tour is private tour.Not less than 2 person.You need hiking shoes. Winter season we can not this tour ,because we can not enter the Kamikochi area. you can change our start time please let us know. Off corse we can arrange other your private tour.(e.g. Shirakawa-go, Inside Takayama city,etc..) we have to take public transportation(by bus) on our way to Kamikochi.(Including this fee) If you need chinese guide ,please request us when reserve our tours.
Duration: 7–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
Chinese, Japanese, English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Guide of Kamikochi
- Bus fee from Hirayu to Kamikochi
- shoes・・・you can not walk slipper. you need sport shoes or Climbing shoes
- clothes / Kamikochi temperature could be lower than 5℃ in Takayama city.
- Transport from Takayama to Hirayu bus terminal
- Departure details
- Hirayu Onsen, Okuhida Onsengo Hirayu, Takayama, Gifu 506-1433, Japan Please come to entrance of Hirayu Onsen bus terminal. You can take public bus from Takayama Station. Every hour bus start from Takayama station to Hirayu. It takes about 1 hour.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 183058P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Kamikochi Feel nature and Hiking 1 day trip (near Takayama)?
- Kamikochi Feel nature and Hiking 1 day trip (near Takayama) price starts from $134.86. Discover and book Kamikochi Feel nature and Hiking 1 day trip (near Takayama) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kamikochi Feel nature and Hiking 1 day trip (near Takayama) cancellation policy?
- Kamikochi Feel nature and Hiking 1 day trip (near Takayama) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kamikochi Feel nature and Hiking 1 day trip (near Takayama) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kamikochi Feel nature and Hiking 1 day trip (near Takayama)?
- Kamikochi Feel nature and Hiking 1 day trip (near Takayama) is hosted by Happy Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Happy Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kamikochi Feel nature and Hiking 1 day trip (near Takayama) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Kamikochi Feel nature and Hiking 1 day trip (near Takayama)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 7h. Discover and book Kamikochi Feel nature and Hiking 1 day trip (near Takayama) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 183058P4
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll start atHirayu OnsenOkuhida Onsengo Hirayu, Takayama, Gifu 506-1433, JapanPlease come to entrance of Hirayu Onsen bus terminal. You can take public bus from Takayama Station. Every hour bus start from Takayama station to Hirayu. It takes about 1 hour.See address & details
- 1KamikochiStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 2Kamikochi Tourism CenterStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in August 2019
#1 of 6 Transportation in Takayama
- paulreid2300Helpful guideDue to my own befuddlement, I found out on arrival that I'd mistakenly booked our tour for the next day, by which time we would be moving on. However our host Yama was unfazed and kindly offered to run a special tour for us later that morning. The brewery tour and sake tastings were very informative and comprehensive and Yama was an excellent guide. Can recommend.
- Relax3483958644700Amazing tour guide!The sake tour was great, especially thanks to our amazing tour guide Miyuki who told us everything about Takayama, sake and Japanese culture. It was one of our best experiences in Takayama. Would 100% recommend !
- TrailBlazer60136700Exciting outdoor activities!Fun and exciting outdoor activity for family. The tour guides are experienced and know how to make a little adventure memorable. Highly recommend for tourists looking for more than cultural experience at Takayama. Great nature is waiting for you just about 30 minutes drive from the town center.
- irinazilbermann00Tour 25/07/2023I really enjoyed this tour! Our guide was Miyuki (Mu) and she was super fun and kind! She walked us through the main spots in Takayama, where she explained the history of the city and its traditions. She even gave us advice where to eat local ramen and it was AMAZING. I definitely reccomend it! Thank you very much Mu!
- MarjoleinVolbeda00Shower Climbing (AMAZING!!)Shower climbing was Amazing!!!!!!! Miyuki Hoshine advised us to take this tour. Our guide was also professional, funny and very friendly. He helped us and made pictures. Because of this activity we could enjoy the nature of Takayama like we would never would. It was an amazing experience that we would definitely recommend to everyone!
- FabianF115100Great experience and a must do in TakayamaThe tour was very nice, informative and fun. Yama our tour guide was very funny and explained a lot. He knows a lot about Takayama, Saka creation and more. He is a very cool guy :) It was a great experience and a must do in Takayama.
- maximusp81200A Great way to highlight key areas in TakayamaOur guide was very knowledgeable of the area and was very patient in showing us a lot of the interesting parts of the town. When we took the tour, a s it was still early morning, there weren't too many people walking down the old town streets, making it ideal for taking pictures without too many people in our shot. Outside of the Old Town, our guide also told us about history surrounding the places we went, and also pointed out many of the interesting shops and places we may want to visit after the tour. Thanks to that we didn't run out of things to see during our stay. If you are visiting Takayama without knowing too much about the area, I would highly recommend this tour!
- ShazSF00Great Walking Tour!My family and I took a 45 min Old Town Walking Tour with Yama-san and had a great time. Yama-san was a wonderful guide -- very knowledgeable and able to answer all of our questions. I think 45 min was the perfect length for an introductory tour of the town and highly recommend it.
- Tomedin100Saki Brewery TourNice short tour of the brewery. The guide was knowledgeable and patient. The brewery experience was insightful as to how Saki is made. Tasting options were good to end. Bring a bottle home. The cost of eth tour was well priced.
- Sarah E00Well worth the time!This tour is fantastic. Very informative, guides were extremely kind and knowledgeable and the sake was delicious. They gave a souvenir sake tasting glass at the end. Our train had been cancelled due to weather and we were unable to make it in time for our original tour. They were so kind and understanding that we were able to simply move our reservation to the following day. Thank you for a great experience!
- Jamie K00Fascinating tour of Takayama’s oldest Sake BreweryA must do tour for anyone Sake lovers and anyone interested in the Sake brewing heritage of Takayama! Our guide Mr Yamakoshi spoke excellent English and was extremely knowledgeable about the Sake brewing process and the history of the Hirase brewery. He pointed out lots of interesting details in the 100 year old Sake factory including charming period light fittings and hand blown window panes.
- BackbenchersInt00Eco tourismFantastic experience of how these communities live. Especially Kanda house is a must visit. Eco tourism does exist here. Great example of living with nature.
- Lucyintheskyfranz00Online city+brewery tour of TakayamaWonderful online tour experience with Yama-San who explained very well the local culture and exceptional aspects of Takayama. Also cyber-visited the biggest sake brewery and learned a lot about the process. I highly recommend to anyone who wants to get closer to the local culture. The tours are not to long and not too expensive. Great deal and I had a great time!
- Jacquie C00Great Sake TourWe loved our Sake tour… it was just what we were looking for to get a better understanding of how it is produced and also understanding the differences in taste and why. Up to now we were kind of lost. Highly recommend
- G7859VOfrancescar00Excellent English Tour of the Hirase Sake BreweryWe had a great time with Yama on our Sake Brewery Tour at the Hirase Brewery, the most ancient one in Takayama!!!! The tour was kept in excellent English and it lasted about 1 hour. Yama showed us the different areas of the brewery and we learned so much about sake and how it is made. Finally, we had a tasting of 6 different sake. Overall, we sincerely recommend this fantastic tour!!!