This is a tour of relaxation and enjoying the benefits of the salty water and the mud at the Dead Sea.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 9–11 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Meet & assist service at Aqaba Port.
- Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking, assisting driver.
- Entrance and lunch for at a Dead Sea Resort as Day Guest (Amman Beach / Oh Beach )
- Entry visa Jordan (for non-restricted nationalities free of charge)
- Mineral water on vehicle
- All kinds of tips for the driver
- Beverages at lunch
- Travel insurance & Personal expenses
- Items not listed/mentioned above
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up is as soon as disembark
- Aqaba, Jordan
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 124334P73
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Full Day Tour: Dead Sea Shore Excursion from Aqaba Port?
- Full Day Tour: Dead Sea Shore Excursion from Aqaba Port price starts from $245.00. Discover and book Full Day Tour: Dead Sea Shore Excursion from Aqaba Port on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Tour: Dead Sea Shore Excursion from Aqaba Port cancellation policy?
- Full Day Tour: Dead Sea Shore Excursion from Aqaba Port cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Full Day Tour: Dead Sea Shore Excursion from Aqaba Port on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 124334P73
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Dead Sea RegionStop: 3 hoursIn this Dead Sea tour from Aqaba Port our representative will meet you with a sign with your name on it out the front of your cruise ship. You will be transferred by an air-conditioned vehicle for about 2.5 hours to the lowest point on earth, the Dead Sea. The salty waters are rich in a variety of minerals with medicinal properties and with it’s own micro climate, the site has developed into a health spa-like hotspot. The mineral concentration in the mud is used for therapeutic and beauty treatments. Queen Cleopatra and Sheba both were said to have known the value of the site and used it.Due to high salinity the water supports no form of life hence the name the Dead Sea and floating is very easy. Be sure to prepare to swim and relax in the mud. Arrived at the Dead Sea you have leisure time, the chance to float on water then drive back to Aqaba port.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Jordan Horizons Tours
Joined in February 2016
#9 of 191 Outdoor Activities in Amman
- JesseF63400A Complete Private Tour of JordanJordan Horizon Tours was a very professional and honest operation. We had a special 12-day tour and amazingly everything went as planned and promised by JHT. We had a driver, Jihad, who was outstanding. In general the Jordanians we met were all friendly and welcoming. The only negatives were the heat and the dust. We went in early September, but later would have been better.
- 258zi00perfectSeems too good to be true, but it isn't. Definitely recommend this company if visiting Jordan, they will arrange and organise everything for you, to your liking.
- saltersfordtrading00Tailor Made TripAida arranged a bespoke trip including the Dead Sea, Petra, Wadi Rum and Jerusalem. We were driven by Ahmad and he was fantastic. Our border crossing was facilitated and our driver in Palastine was marvellous. I would recommend Jordan Horizons Tours 100%.
- Tracygalto00Extremely professional 🏆👍🏻🥰Just a few days ago, we returned from our trip to Jordan and Israel. When my partner and I were preparing our trip, we sent this travel agency a random message, and they responded to us right away. The person that assisted and planned our trip was Aida. She moves quickly, and she gets things done. Jehad, our driver, was a very kind man who made us laugh all the time. I believe that when you are with Jehad, a long journey is never an issue. Jehad has a thorough understanding of the locations we have visited, so you will never get lost. If you're ever considering a trip to Jordan and Israel, we highly recommend the Jordan tour. Day 1 - Israel Day 2 - Dead Sea Day 3 - Wadi Rum Day 4 - Petra
- MiaLeLan00Go for it!Jordan Horizon Tours is one of the best travel agency we have experienced :) We did a last minute 3 weeks trips to Jordan and Miss Basma organised and interacted with us very promptly and professionally to cater all our requests and did a brilliant job. We could not have been happier with our trip, everything went smoothly, we did not worry about what and where. The drivers Mr. Baha and Mr. Ghassan were very polite and friendly. We had the representive Mr. Mohammed on whatsapp when we wanted to do last minute additional tours and he arranged everything for us seamlessly. This is definitely a travel agency you should use if you want to see Jordan without all the hassle. Professional, prompt, and genuinely friendly. Would totally recommend it!
- akanef202300Amazing experience in JordanThe tour was simply amazing and we absolutely had a blast! We did the 3-day trip from Jerusalem to the Dead Sea, Petra, Wadi Rum then back to Jerusalem. Everything was organized perfectly and everyone involved was super nice and knowledgeable. Our driver Jehad was incredibly nice and sweet and made our trip so much better. We had Sami for our guide in Petra, and not only was he an amazing guide, but he also took so many great pictures for us! For Wadi Rum 4 by 4 tour, we had Mohammed and we also had an incredible experience there. Aida was organizing everything and sending us trip details very attentively and professionally. 120% recommend this tour!
- B689RP_00Good ServiceHotels are good . In Wadirum I could see many stars . Petra is a must to visit , don't miss and I got very good service
- 809theresias00Awesome experience! Highly recommendAmazing experience with this company. From the start when I got contact with Aida from Jordan Horizon she was very responsive and very helpful in helping to organize my trip. She was also easily reachable via whatsapp just before and during my entire time in Jordan to help with any questions. Our driver Ahmad was excellent. He was there right away on our arrival at Allenby / King Hussein border, he drove carefully and made us feel safe the entire time we were in Jordan. There were 4 of us with our own van . Our wadi rum and Petra experience was marvelous. They even arranged an expert of Petra to be our guide. We highly recommend to book your Jordan experience with this company.
- mariadiwatam00Friendly, safe, comfortable, efficientAhmad picked us up from Israel / Jordan Allenby Bridge King Hussein border and drove us to Wadi Rum. Ahmad made us feel comfortable and safe immediately and that is what I value when arranging for private tour . We were 4 middle aged females who was taken cared of this company, and I highly recommend them for clear communications and prompt reply.
- maria d m00Excellent and PromptExcellent service. We felt protected and safe with our driver in a private van, his name is Ahmad. The office is making sure we are taken cared off and very prompt in replying. Excellent service. We felt protected and safe with our driver in a private van, his name is Ahmad. The office is making sure we are taken cared off and very prompt in replying.
- 911smarts00Great holiday experienceEnjoyable trip. Trip advisor was Aida, drivers were Hisham and Abu Shehab, all very helpful, friendly, and responsive. Excellent experience. Great tour guides in Jerash, Wadi Rum and in Petra. Highly recommended.
- W5261HDlaurenb00Wonderful Private Family Experience*What You liked : Mamoon was incredible. Our driver was incredible. The taboon bread he picked up at the bakery - incredible. We really enjoyed our private tour experience and it allowed us to get in and out of Jordan from Eilat all in one day. Truly appreciate Basmah and the team helping us make it happen! *What you disliked : We did have an incident in Petra where our guide was injured - we felt SO bad. He was getting on a donkey because we wanted to do the Monastery and he was injured in the process. We've checked in with him and he's doing better (thank goodness) but it was a pure reflection of a lack of rules for Petra and NOT this tour company.
- D5353YNmuhammada00Great Trip!Enjoyed the whole trip! Trip advisor was Aida and Driver was Aladdin, truly recommend this package! Was able to see citadel, the dead see, petra, and wadi rum during the trip. Everyone was very hospitable and kind, it was very easy to navigate throughout.
- Escape31416800Best tour company in JordanWe booked transfers for family of 5 for our 10 day holiday in Jordan prior to travel. Our booking was handled very professionally by Aida, she gave us the best prices and allowed adjustment within the itinerary, booking with them was effortless and seemed too good to be true so we were still a bit skeptical before travelling. Once in Jordan we realised just how difficult it is to get around for a family of 5 as most cabs and Ubers use small cars and private hires can get extremely expensive. SO we were relieved not to have this hassle, and we had saved a huge amount by prebooking with JHT. All our transfers were managed by Hisham. Sometimes we felt slight pressure to leave very early which is not possible with teens on holiday! Thank you Hisham for complying with all our late departure requests. We were pleasantly surprised at how professional all their drivers were - knowledgable, very friendly and patient despite couple of instances when were running late. A huge thank you to Ahmed who took care of our airport transfers, travel to Jerrash and Ajloun, Petra and As Salt. Also a huge thank you to Ayub who drive us from Petra to Wadi rum and entertained us with history of the area, stopped along the route for photo opportunities even though that was not in our itinerary, shared his Wi-Fi with us and provided free water bottles, he made our trip very pleasant. And another huge thank you to Alaa who drive us from Wadi Rum to Dead Sea, he also made our journey very pleasant by pointing out landmarks and giving us a history of the area. Can’t praise this company enough, they are a must if you are travelling in a large group and need multiple transfers at best prices. Thank you very much to everyone. We will definitely book again when we return to Jordan.
- F8337XEnicholasc00Day trip to Petra and WadiGreat day trip and would recommend to anybody. Ahmad was a fantastic driver and made the whole experience even better with his friendly demeanor!