Aqaba Dog Shelter Conservation Experience
RSNAP is a nonprofit organization, established for the soul purpose of generating compassionate and conscientious conduct towards nature and animals and to provide the necessary services aimed to improve the local community’s relation with its surrounding environment. Aqaba dog shelter which needs volunteer to clean the local dogs caves in the mountains.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-33, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Aqaba information center
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122576P5
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Aqaba Dog Shelter Conservation Experience?
- Aqaba Dog Shelter Conservation Experience price starts from $65.90. Discover and book Aqaba Dog Shelter Conservation Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Aqaba Dog Shelter Conservation Experience cancellation policy?
- Aqaba Dog Shelter Conservation Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Aqaba Dog Shelter Conservation Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Aqaba Dog Shelter Conservation Experience?
- Aqaba Dog Shelter Conservation Experience is hosted by Aqabawi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Aqabawi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Aqaba Dog Shelter Conservation Experience on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Aqaba Dog Shelter Conservation Experience?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Aqaba Dog Shelter Conservation Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 122576P5
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Excellent experience in Aqaba
The Sayadia cooking experience was a highlight of a weekend in Aqaba. Mustafa and his team, along with the lovely h…
Beautiful Introduction to Jordon
Mustafa is the owner operator and I can’t say enough great things about him and his staff. The experience was brill…
Lovely morning during Ramadan in the Aqaba coral
My girlfriend and I were picked up at our hotel promptly at 8:30am by Mustafa and his companion Awad - they were bo…
An excellent morning snorkelling in the Red Sea
Mustafa and Sam met my husband and myself to take us snorkelling in the Red Sea. The sea was as beautiful and cle…
Fantastic experience with a great barbecued fish lunch.
My wife and I were met by Mustafa and Sam and taken in their car to the beach. There they set up a base and we were…
Best time spending in Aqaba
Me and my friends had so much fun making our own sea glass products for our other friends and know more about the l…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Happy dogs. Need a lot of care. A place with to many dogs in need of more space. I had a great time even if the dogs were fighting. They need more help at this place. I think the event was til ekspensive.
Written March 31, 2019