This is an intresting tour that occurs in Livingstone Zambia, this tour covers the Livingstone Museum,Local markets, and schools.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Livingstone Museum
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Zambia Road, Zambia Rd, Livingstone, Zambia Zambia Road
- Livingstone Airport, Livingstone Zambia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 112324P50
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wee always pick up clients where they are lodging.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tour By Bus?
- How much is Tour By Bus?
- Tour By Bus price starts from $39.85. Discover and book Tour By Bus on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tour By Bus cancellation policy?
- Tour By Bus cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour By Bus on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tour By Bus?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 112324P50
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Tour All Africa
Joined in December 2018
#26 of 34 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Livingstone
- mwansaancietos00MwansaWe went there and had to beg for service. Pathetic. We left because we were not treated with respect
- IkaG5700Game viewingWe saw everything we were told we would see. As well as Bush squirrels, guinea fowls, and kudu. The Rhino were amazing. The guards are doing a great job. It’s always worth giving them extra to give them motivation. We saw two. Mother and son. So happy we had the experience as I do not know if my grandchildren will be able to see them. The poachers are awful and should be castrated , sadly not educated enough to know better. It’s the big boys who should know better. Very enriching experience.
- Lucio P00Expensive but a lot of funTaking part to such an activity means accepting the fact that someone does business with animals destined to live in freedom and instead forced to live in captivity. Coming back to the lion walk activity, we have been taken walking with 4 very nice and We have been taken around in the forest (very beautiful scenery) together with 4 funny and playful lion cubs (they said 9 months old). The walk was a lot of fun, the guides were totally at our disposal and it was nice. The price of ther excursion is 100 dollars (if made in combo with cheetah walk which I did) and we were in 4; it’s a lot of money and a good business. What is going to be of these animals when they ll growp up?
Buy it with
Tour By Bus provided by Tour All Africa
Product Overview: Tour By Bus
Number of Photos