The Wild Lion Safari Experience
By African Safari Experience
This is an amazing & exclusive opportunity to see a pride of 10 Wild Lions who roam freely in a Private Game Reserve just outside of Livingstone. The Clients are given a safety briefing and then get the opportunity to track the lions from the safety of the high level Game Drive Vehicle. The Professional Guide gives lots of useful and interesting facts about a Lions life and regarding these particular Lions' behavioral aspects and how the Charitable organization works that looks after them before they are released into various National Parks across Africa. For those that don't have time to go to Chobe, Botswana , this is a wonderful chance to see Wild Lions in their natural habitat over a shorter distance of time.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Breakfast for am session or afternoon tea for pm session
- Game Drive viewing Wild Lions in Private Game Reserve
- Bottled water and other soft drinks throughout the trip
- Game Reserve Park Fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up the Clients from their Hotel/Lodge and drive them to the Safari then drop them back to their accomodation after. Free pick up and drop back is only within Livingstone, Zambia or at the Zambia Immigration Border point after you have crossed the Bridge from Zimbabwe and stamped into Zambia.
- Livingstone Airport, Livingstone Zambia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 152943P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 2 travelers required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is The Wild Lion Safari Experience?
- The Wild Lion Safari Experience price starts from $95.00. Discover and book The Wild Lion Safari Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Wild Lion Safari Experience cancellation policy?
- The Wild Lion Safari Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Wild Lion Safari Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Wild Lion Safari Experience?
- The Wild Lion Safari Experience is hosted by African Safari Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact African Safari Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Wild Lion Safari Experience on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for The Wild Lion Safari Experience?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book The Wild Lion Safari Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 152943P6
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
First Game Park Experience
Our guide Connie and our driver Given took very good care of us on our morning drive into Mosi-O-Tunya National Par…
Wow. See Rhino and much more
Highly Recommended. This was a truly great experience. Saw Elephants, Giraffe, Rhino, Crocs, Wildebeests, & loads m…
We had a great time on the drive. Both the guide and the driver were knowledgeable and friendly. Would recommend.
Day Trip viz Kazungula Border (Kaza Visa approved)
It was a long day but entirely worth it as Chobe national park was phenomenal. We saw elephants swimming here and m…
Great morning bird watching only downside was I got my lens soaked the day before at Vic Falls so it wouldn't work.…
Incredible Safari through Zambia
This is well worth your time! I have no complaints, and our trip was incredible. Our guide, Vincent, was so well-in…
Great tour very good for the price. White rhinos were amazing so lucky to experience such beautiful animals. Tour g…
Incredible rhino safari in the heart of Livingstone
I have been on several Rhino Safari Experiences with African Safari Experience, and I have always enjoyed these tri…
AMAZING SAFARI EXPERIENCE IN CHOBE, BOTSWANA
This was my 5th trip with African Safari Experience to the Chobe National Park in Botswana, and it never disappoint…
Well organized. Our guide in Botswana Simon was very knowledgeable. We saw so many animals, highlight for us the el…
Stunning & amazing to experience both sides of the falls, both Vincent and Locks were fantastic and full of knowled…
Extremely kind and knowledgeable guide
The guide and driver was so kind and knowledgeable. They were in time for the pickup and answered all questions we …
Experience with a spectacular finale!
I had a great afternoon with Connie and her team on a drive through Mosi oa Tunya. Apart from spotting wildlife it …
Awesome day tour!
This was a wonderful experience. The guide was very knowledagable, provided interesting facts about the animals tha…
A day trip to Chobe ❤🐘🐃🐊
I had an amazing day in Chobe National park !! Beforehand, I contacted Steeve and he was really helpfull and patien…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The people at the African Lion & Environmental Research Trust do great work studying the lions at the park. Because one of the lions has a tracker you have a good chance of finding the whole pack and taking great pictures. You also get to learn a little bit about how the lions live and interact. Afterwards we got to see some more lions in the enclosures, awaiting to be released. At the end we had some nice breakfast as well. Everything was arranged and handled by Steve perfectly.
Written November 5, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.