Victoria is one if the seven natural wonders and is the world's most patronised activity. Clients will have the opportunity to be intimate with nature and and the mystery surrounding this epic place will be fully explained by our guide.
Ages 1-80, max of 50 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
- Entry/Admission - Livingstone Museum
- Clients will have to provide for their accommodation
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up clients from any point within Livingstone town.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150416P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 150416P1
Livingstone Town Zambia
About the operator
Joined in May 2019
#66 of 130 Tours & Activities in Livingstone
Excellent from Start to Finish
We had a great trip with Andrew. He was knowledgeable, caring, safe, and fun. The food was excellent. The camps were very comfortable. I highly recommend Andrew as a guide!