You will leave almost no carbon footprint on this safari whose main highlight is the rare white rhinos. This Eco-friendly tour takes you into the Musi-oa Tunya national park for a walk through nature. You will be guided by an experienced and knowledgeable safari guide who will show you some of our animals which include giraffes, zebras, wildebeest , warthogs, primates, antelopes, elephants to mention but a few. The bush’s fantastic flora: teaks, mahoganies, mopanes and marula trees which for elephants are a real delicacy are some interesting plants you will find. The Walking safaris through the Musi-Ou-Tunya national park and surrounding areas are suitable for active and adventurous participants. Note: Participants coming from Zimbabwe are met at the Zimbabwean border and transferred to the starting point for an additional fee (See inclusions and exclusions section).
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-80, max of 12 per group
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Livingstone
- $11 One way ($20 Return) Pick up charge per person for participants coming from Zimbabwe payable
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up participants from any hotel or lodge in Livingstone and Victoria falls borders.
- Victoria falls Border Post, 3R9G+76F, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Department of Immigration Zimbabwe - Victoria Falls Border Post, 3RFX+CMV, A8, Zimbabwe
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121665P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Rhino & Nature walk in the Musiotunya National Park?
- Rhino & Nature walk in the Musiotunya National Park price starts from $110.00. Discover and book Rhino & Nature walk in the Musiotunya National Park on Tripadvisor
- What is the Rhino & Nature walk in the Musiotunya National Park cancellation policy?
- Rhino & Nature walk in the Musiotunya National Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Rhino & Nature walk in the Musiotunya National Park on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Rhino & Nature walk in the Musiotunya National Park?
- Rhino & Nature walk in the Musiotunya National Park is hosted by Royal African Experiences. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Royal African Experiences on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rhino & Nature walk in the Musiotunya National Park on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Rhino & Nature walk in the Musiotunya National Park?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Rhino & Nature walk in the Musiotunya National Park on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121665P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mosi-oa-Tunya National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedThis tour offers a rare and intimate opportunity to explore and learn about the African bush, its game and birdlife. The rare white rhino is the highlight of tour.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Royal African Experiences
Joined in March 2018
#10 of 34 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Livingstone
- JoyceNorthBerwick00Half day trip to Mukuni village and Livingston.Our driver and guide Shepherd first took us to the local traditional village where we were shown round by an inhabitant. The tour finished at the craft market where the many vendors were vying for our custom. Buying is encouraged as it’s their source of income. Shepherd then drove us to Livingston. First stop the museum where we had a guided tour. It’s a bit tired but quite interesting and has a good section on David Livingston. Shepherd then gave us a tour of the town and market which was very interesting. He was great at answering our questions. Finally, back to our hotel. All in all, a very worthwhile experience and a great way to spend the afternoon.
- Minksy9900Amazing tour of the beautiful fallsThe tour guide was great and very well prepared, he brought us rain coats and carried it for us until it was time to put it on. He was very engaging and we enjoyed the overall tour!!
- Clintjamz00A Bespoke Experience That Made Us Feel Connected And Secure With the Locals.This was a well tailored tour that gives visitors a good feel for life as the locals live it in Mukini Village where we went and around the larger city of Livingstone in Zambia. Evans, the driver/guide, was punctual in picking us up from our hotel. He was also patient enough to stop and allow us to take pictures at various places we pointed out along the way to the village. He was even kind enough to stop and take us off route onto another hotel grounds to take pictures of giraffes and zebras that roam the property located in a national park. He was well spoken and articulate as he gave us the history and background of Mukini Village, the local hamlet near Livingstone that we would be visiting first. When we got to the village the local guide was waiting for us. The local guide was very informative and took us on an extensive tour of the village where we met and chat with several villagers in their huts as well as craftsmen making artifacts for the local and tourists market. Next Evans took us on a tour of the city of Livingstone, which is much larger and commercial than Victoria Falls. Evans explained that Vic Falls was developed by the British Colonial powers as a holiday resort town; whereas Livingstone was founded as a commercial center of manufacturing and trade. Hence the difference in size and character of the 2 towns. We went on to visit the city center and its markets, the city hospital and the Livingstone Museum. We ended the tour with lunch at the kitchy Zambezi Cafe with its colorful African themed murals and its extensive menu of local and international foods. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who appreciate getting beyond the tourist traps and see life as it really is beyond the resort towns. Evans commanding calm and the cordon of confidence and security you feel while in his presence, makes this all possible without any unease. We enjoyed and appreciated the service of Evans and his company so much that we booked another tour with him to Victoria Falls from the Zambian side for the next day. Thank you again Evans for your kind hospitality🙏.
- shalinic202300An experience of a lifetime!This was most certainly a trip of a lifetime. We were simply in awe of the breathtaking Victoria Falls. Zambia and it's wonderful people made a huge impression on us and we truly enjoyed our experience. Evans are wonderful guide at Royal African Experiences was an absolute professional who took care of every detail right through from all the bookings even before we arrived. So many cherished memories including a sunset cruise on the Zambezi, a visit to Mukuni Village, a walk with the mighty elephants in Zimbabwe and a spectacular heli flight over the amazing Victoria falls. The highlight of course was a very up close and personal encounter with 3 majestic White Rhino. We can't wait to visit beautiful Zambia again!
- namakandoh00Informative tourI had an amazing time at the Victoria falls. Our guide was very knowledgeable and kind. Thank you Evans for the informative tour.
- Amani36010500Very informativeI had a very enjoyable time during my trip to Zambia and Victoria falls (Zambia side). Mr. Evans is very kind and informative, he took me through the history and it's current reflect in the society, he also showed me the market and different neighborhood with deep explanation of the history aspect of it, I return from this trip with alot of knowledge of Zambia soc-history, I would take another tour with Mr.Evans if I got the chance in the future
- Amani36010500Fun, enjoyable and informativeI had a wonderful time during my trip to Zambia and Victoria falls (Zambia side). Mr. Evans is very kind and informative, he guided me through the Victoria falls explaining the geological and cultural aspects related to the falls, I enjoyed every moment of this trip, and already recommended the tour to my friends
- basonm00Simply AmazingI am a solo traveler so initially I was planning this trip on my own, but a friend of mine highly recommended Mr. Evans. Initially, I had my doubts; however, I have never been glad to be more wrong. You get the value for your money. They are professionals and they will plan the whole trip for you. You just have to tell them the activities you want to do. Should they not be available, they will recommend alternatives. They are honest. I just had to give them the amount quoted and enjoyed the trip. They even got me local rates in some of the activities. They are fun and knowledgeable. I learned a lot about Africa and Zambian culture during our conversations and it opens up your views. Truly, it will be a memory to last a lifetime.
- violets56400AMAZINGMy tour guide went above and beyond to give me a great tour that I will never forget .He was very knowledgeable and very interesting to listen . Seeing Victoria falls was something I’ve never experienced before ... breathtaking .We also stopped at the "big tree" and the historic bridge.i had a great time and would definitely recommend this tour to everyone !! 10/10 Thanks to Evans and Tich :)
- NUsNu00Great timeSuch a great tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and made sure all our questions were answered. He also went above and beyond by helping us get a few necessities bc our baggage was lost. You won’t be disappointed!
- Selma-voyager00Evans’ excellent “taste of Zambia”Thanks to Evans for so much, e.g. patiently waiting to give me a solo tour after I misunderstood where the Zambian border is after 1-2 km. “no-man’s land” beyond where I passed Victoria Falls’ Zimbabwe border! Tour highlights included the Livingstone Museum and Mukuni Village. Thanks also for tour & gifts from Maramba Market plus water & snacks in the car. I highly recommend Evans’ tours/company to everyone! He is great & quick at answering questions online prior to a tour and during the live tour. In addition to being professional & friendly, I admire how his entrepreneurship supports his large extended family.
- dursun a00Awesome trip to Zambia,Zimbabwe,BostwanaI have had wonderfull trip to livingstone region for 5 days with my family as well as my sister and her family last month.I was little hesisating to visit the region!! Because First is always excited!! But At the End ,I left the the region with very good memories.Many Thanks to Evans, Royal African Expirience which made our trip unforgettable!! He was always kind and tryed to show us the best taste of the region.we did the Zambian side,Zimbabwen side of the falls,Safari,Chobe Day Trip in Bostwana ,Sunset Cruises( Best selection Boat!!) as well as makuni tradational village.All was Marvelous.Also we have had good shopping points well as good dining out. Thanks Evans, Stay Colorfull.
- kan0n100Wonderful experience at Victoria FallsRoyal African Experiencesのアレンジのおかげで、とても充実した３泊４日のビクトリアの滝とチョベ国立公園を訪問となりました。ツアーをアテンドしてくれたEvansは、とてもフレンドリーで、時間にも正確で、限られた時間で最大限やりたいことができるようにツアーを手配してくれたおかげで忘れられない思い出ができました。個人で旅行される方にはRoyal African Experiencesをおすすめします！ We visited Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park arranged by the Royal African Experiences. We had a wonderful time in Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana! Evans who attended our tour is very friendly, kind and punctual. We highly recommend the Royal African Experiences to get to know the Victoria Falls!
- flylikelinz00Best Transfer option for groups in LivingstoneI came across Royal African Experiences when searching for airport transfers from Livingstone Airport. Upon booking via Marriott Experiences given I was staying at the local Marriott hotel, I contact Royal African Experiences a few days prior to ensure all was in order, feeling confident with the professional and speedy response, I enquired about a number of other journeys they could fulfil for my group. This included Border Crossing Transfers for a group of 6 from Zambia to Zimbabwe, Hotel to Activity Transfers within Zambia and Airport Transfers. Evans was our driver and was very knowledgable on the processes of the border crossing and provided amazing insights on the local area and towns. I would highly recommend Royal African Experiences for comfortable transfer services within the Livingstone/Victora Falls region
- frankjasperneite00Highly recommendedWe hired a car in Zambia and we were very satisfied. Mr. Evans brought the car to our accomodation in Livingstone in time and some days later returned the car to the same person at Lusaka Airport. Smooth transaction and professional handling.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2020 • Friends
Mr.Evens and only Mr. Evens is your travel guide!!!!!
Professional, knowledgeable, honest, friendly, helpful and happy. Thanks for everything.
Professional, knowledgeable, honest, friendly, helpful and happy. Thanks for everything.
Written August 10, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Royal African E... Z
We are delighted that you had a good experience within our guide. We value your association.
Written August 12, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Rhino & Nature walk in the Musiotunya National Park provided by Royal African Experiences
Product Overview: Rhino & Nature walk in the Musiotunya National Park
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos