Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mukuni VillageStop: 2 hours - Admission includedMukuni Village is a Royal village which was founded around the 13th Century. It is home to about 7,000 Leya people. The chief has invited visitors into his village to get a glimpse of how his people have lived for generations and to learn a little about their traditional customs and beliefs. The Chief's guides and the people of the village are more than happy to show visitors their huts and take you inside, explain how they are built and decorated, introduce you to various craftsmen and women at work and ask you to taste some traditional foods and beer. This is a working village, not a purpose built tourist attraction, and it is a privilege to be welcomed into their lifestyle.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mukuni Village
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: willch travel and tours
We had a fantastic time with Willch Travel and Tours on the safari game drive. There was just the four of us (mysel…
Probably is the best way to see Vic falls, specially in rainy season when the mist of the waterfalls is massive. Ev…
We really enjoyed this cruise. We were provided with really helpful information about the animals and environment s…
The Microlight flight over the Victoria Falls was the best way to see Victoria Falls especially when the falls are …
Nice experience animals well treated lots of volunteers helping with the animals.Our guides were superfriendly and …
safari drive and safari walk
Our guides were very serviceminded, informative, enthusiastic and friendly. They did everything to fulfill our wis…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Mukuni Village Tour
What time does Mukuni Village Tour start?
Mukuni Village Tour will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book Mukuni Village Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Mukuni Village Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Mukuni Village Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Mukuni Village Tour?
Mukuni Village Tour price starts from $60.00. Discover and book Mukuni Village Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Mukuni Village Tour cancellation policy?
Mukuni Village Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Mukuni Village Tour on Tripadvisor