The beauty of Da Nang cuisine is the harmonious of the flavors of the North, the Central and the South, and the taste of the Northern cuisine and the sweetness of Southern cuisine. Many guests come here yearn to return once because of attachment to the taste that no other place can bring. In addition, "Street Food" is also a highlight here. Food and beverages are cooked and sold directly on the culinary street by talented cookers. These are crowded places, attracting a great deal of not only tourists but also locals.
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Da Nang
- Food which is not mentioned in the itinerary
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Da Nang, Hải Châu District, Da Nang, Vietnam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 218683P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 218683P5
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll start atDa NangOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Asia Park - Sun World Da Nang WondersStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Helio CenterStop: 1 minuteSee details
- 3Cầu Nguyễn Văn TrỗiStop: 1 minuteSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Sustainable Travel by Triip
Da Nang, Vietnam
Joined in November 2019
#43 of 222 Transportation in Da Nang
- jinpark_131100Best tour in the cityThe tour is so so amazing and unique with the presence of motorbike. My friend and I had so much fun on the way to the hill top. The tour guide - Bao was incredibly friendly and kind, he gave us a couple of useful tips when in Da nang. I’m planning to join another tour. Thanks for memorable experiences.
- zanggw00amazing trip to Son Tra with EcoTourit was the most wonderful trip I've ever had. Luckily, I'm accompanied with the attentive tour guide, she was great and had a lot of interesting knowledge about Son Tra. Enjoying the local food was my best experience ever in Danang. Moreover, we also use water bottle made from inox instead of plastic one to protect the environment...that's a good thing for the earth, I reaaly appreciate it!
- redsunset160500Intereting tripThat was my first time on danang but i’ll never forget these beautiful memories. They are really hópitable and introduce me a lot of things here
- Tom A00I love this tour so muchSurprise about this electric-bike. It’s so light but very speed. The memorable trip for me. The tour guides were very friendly. Should try in Da Nang.
- jrollins17000Amazing tour in the beautiful placeWith me, spending time on this tour is the best memories of Da Nang. Tour guides as my friends and I discovered so many where in here. But, sometimes I freaked out about the speed of the bike :))) By the way, you should try this tour when you travel Da Nang.
- tr_nn32800Amazing journey heading to the mountain topThe weather became better after rainy days stuck in my hotel so I decided to spend my Sunday enjoying the outside atmosphere. Knew this tour through a private group on Facebook at an affordable price. My tour guide was super friendly and willing to share useful advices to drive the vehicle. I certainly know how to drive it but the road to the mountain top was so bumpy and steep that I had my tour guide drive during the trip. The top offers a panoramic view overlooking the long beach and the whole city. Great feeling ever after bad days. Would recommend it to my friends when they visit Da nang!
- trangtran31800Very good sustainable tourMy friend have experienced that tour and she feedback it was the good feeling ever. Travel, not trash, travel with sustainable is always the highest priority now. I hope I can join that tour oneday when I come to Danang and hope that tour will expand for more cities :D
- katharinephan00Good eco-friendly tourImpressed by the message of traveling without doing harm to the environment. This kind of tour should be promoted and expanded in more places. The tour offer a cool electric motorbike which is easy to handle, even a girl like me could ride it. I really want one for myself because of its design. The view from the top of Son Tra Mountain is breathtaking.
- PeterDang140900Such a worthy tourI discovered Da Nang by electric bike. This so amazing. Not only sightseeing and eating food but also can protect environment. I like it.
- thanhphank3400Say no to smokeThe tour was really good. We are really impressed at their idea about travel with fully reponsibilites.
- peternguyen200Such an adventurous tour by using an unique vehicle!A friend of mine living in Da Nang introduced this tour using a electric motorbike. Most of the tours in Vietnam use air-conditioned vehicles and I feel like I spend the whole traveling time sitting in those. I am inherently a passionate adventurer and interested in types of motorbike so I booked the tour immediately via their own website. I had to come earlier than the departure time for a short lesson on how how to control the motorbike. I was impressed by its streamlined appearance, quick acceleration, and comfortable driving experience. The tour guide is very friendly and enthusiastically instructed me. Don't worry if you can't ride yourself, the backseat is always available for you. The tour included a couple of destinations and activities on the journey to Son Tra mountain top. Linh Ung Pagoda is one of them which has the huge statue Lady Buddha with the panoramic views of the whole city. At the end, we enjoyed fresh seafood at a local restaurants. Highly recommended