Travel comfortably to surrounding popular areas by booking this chauffeur-driven private car charter service! Make your own itinerary for the day without worrying about how to get from one place to another.
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Licensed driver (Vietnamese-speaking, with basic English)
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Toll fee
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone and beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- Tour Guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotels in Da Nang City Center (except Son Tra Peninsula)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Da Nang, Hải Châu District, Da Nang, Vietnam Hotels in Da Nang City Center (except Son Tra Peninsula)
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6528P509
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Car Hire & Driver: Half day Hoi An City from Da Nang?
- Car Hire & Driver: Half day Hoi An City from Da Nang price starts from $74.00. Discover and book Car Hire & Driver: Half day Hoi An City from Da Nang on Tripadvisor
- What is the Car Hire & Driver: Half day Hoi An City from Da Nang cancellation policy?
- Car Hire & Driver: Half day Hoi An City from Da Nang cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Car Hire & Driver: Half day Hoi An City from Da Nang on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Car Hire & Driver: Half day Hoi An City from Da Nang?
- Car Hire & Driver: Half day Hoi An City from Da Nang is hosted by Hoi An Express Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hoi An Express Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Car Hire & Driver: Half day Hoi An City from Da Nang on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Car Hire & Driver: Half day Hoi An City from Da Nang?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Car Hire & Driver: Half day Hoi An City from Da Nang on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6528P509
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Hoi An Express Travel
Da Nang, Vietnam
Joined in December 2011
#64 of 406 Tours & Activities in Da Nang
- Jamie S00Ba Na HillSecond time to Ba Na Hills and still didn't have enough time. Maybe I should stay up there overnight. Heaps to do and see. The luge is definitely worth a try.
- Mikaela A00Amazing tour with an amazing guide!We had an half day tour at My Son. Pick up service at our hotel was excellent. Our amazing tour guide Viet gave us a fantastic tour and gave us intresting facts, not only about the Cham people and culture/history/religions, but also about Vietnam. Last but not least we also got the opportunity to watch the Cham-show as a perfect ending of the tour. We had an amazing time on this tour and we would gladly recomend this!!
- pedropony202000Hue Citidal - the ancestral home of the Nguyen Dynasty.Great to return to Hue, the ancestral home of the Nguyen Dynasty. There is construction work ongoing to improve the facilities but still worth a visit and would recommend getting a tour guide which is relatively inexpensive, for the wealth of knowledge gained.
- B9909KUcatherineb00Most enjoyable and interesting tourVery enjoyable and interesting one day trip from Da Nang to Hué incorporating many of the main sights. Our guide Thu was very professional and informative giving us lots of information about Vietnam and the area as we travelled the route from Da Nang via the Hoi Van pass to Hué and back through the tunnel. The Vietnamese lunch was delicious in a lovely restaurant inside the old city walls. I would recommend this tour for any with time restrictions. It gives a very good overall impression of Hue in one day. If I had more time I would have liked to spend longer at some of the sights, perhaps stay for a night or two, but that's possibly just me, I'm interested in history. Our driver as excellent always there to pick us up and bring us to the next location.
- N3790WPkevinl00Great dayEric was an outstanding guide. Amazing sights and he provided the context and history. Comfortable transportation.
- katarinar42200Worth spending a dayThis was a great day adventure to see the sights in Hue. It was hard to decide which places to visit on our own and our tour guide was excellent.
- Ramkumar196300Excellent trip!Guide was very knowledgeable and did a wonderful job. Gave lots of tips and suggestions about what to do in Hoi An
- TheBackpackersLtd00Must visit place!Great day! The cable car experience was out of this world. Do not miss the rollercoaster ride, it was good but could have been for a little longer. Overall it was a good experience.
- andrewsW4695XP00My Son well worth itMy Son is we’ll worth visiting. A very old site that has thankfully been preserved. The tour went well with our guide and driver arriving on time. Plenty of useful information from our guide throughout the day. My son is well set up and not overly touristy buggies take you from the entrance to the site 2ks and obviously return. From there you can please yourself as to where you go. Having a guide helps explain some things on site Signage is a bit limited
- Kristine H00Great time in Da NangMot (Tom) waited patiently for us to finish our (late) breakfast at the hotel which made us feel less stressed about the situation. Because there were no other people who signed up for the group tour, we had him all to ourselves! He was a wealth of local knowledge and having him as a tour guide definitely made our visit to the Marble Mountain and Lady Buddha much more personal. I highly recommend asking for Tom as your tour guide!
- flyflyaway201600Excellent tour of amazing sitesMy friend and I greatly enjoyed this tour. We had Sue as our guide. She was extremely knowledgable about the history of the area, site and Vietnam more broadly. The driver and car were also excellent and made for a comfortable ride. We took many tours in Vietnam but this was the best - understanding the story behind the Vietnamese royal family are really a must to appreciate the nation's rich history.
- Bev R00Just a great day!Had a great time! No way would my husband and I gotten this all done in one day on our own lol. Because we would have lost motivation and trying to arrange the day, route, transportation can be a lot if you don’t have your own scooter. It is a lot to cover in one day so be ready to walk and climb up and down some stairs. Our tour guide was awesome! Local guy and since it was just us two we really got to know him. Lunch was great. Loved it. I would recommend this if you want to cover lots of things in one day. We live in Vietnam now and go to Da Nang frequently so this helped us gain familiarity with the area.
- joeliow00Hoi An Express Travel: ReliableTour operator was flexible enough to pick us up from another hotel despite us being outside Danang city earlier. Our tour guide Vinny spoke excellent English which made the tour much more enjoyable. The trip to the Sundial allowed us to have a bird eye’s view of Danang City and would have been more suited for a family with young children where all the rides at the amusement centre was part of the ticket price. We did enjoy a walk around the amusement park before heading of for dinner which was at a local restaurant. The river cruise followed where we boarded a yatch; best part of the yatch was the fact it had a bar. Drinks were the usual ‘tourist’ priced drink but, nothing beats having your favorite poison whilst enjoying the scenic ride up and down the Han River. Tip: Dress for comfort.
- msannatran00Marble mountain... more like marble hillOur tour guide was informative (she also had interesting stories to tell about hell). Due to COVID-19 there was only a handful of us in the tour which was nice. It was a very relaxing tour. We were kind of underwhelmed by the size of the mountains, however, that is not the tours fault. If you have never been to these mountains and have time to spare, we would recommend going. However, there are better tours if you’re short with time.
- 424jennyn00Ba Na HillsGreat day. Loved everything about it. Thanks A delight around each corner, the buffet was superb and the cable car ethereal up in the clouds!
Buy it with
Car Hire & Driver: Half day Hoi An City from Da Nang provided by Hoi An Express Travel
Product Overview: Car Hire & Driver: Half day Hoi An City from Da Nang
Number of Photos