Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
If you have a chance to visit Danang city, do not miss one of the most attractive sites – Cau Vang (means “Golden Bridge”) with the special structure in the hills. From here, you can immerse the specular view as well as the fresh atmosphere of the hills in Danang.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ba Na HillsStop: 10 hours - Admission included07:00 – 08:00 am: Our Minivan/bus and a tour guide will pick you up at your hotel lobby. Our first amazing views will start right away, to reach Ba Na Hills we will take a ride via Cable Cars. The most modern Cable Car in Southeast Asia, visit the Dream Stream Cable car Station and see the panoramic views of Quang Nam - Danang City from high above. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit the Golden Bridge that has recently gone viral, a France wine cellar, Le Jardin D’amour(consists of 9 gardens) and Linh Ung pagoda. Continue the 2nd Cable Car to visit the French Village Campanile, Nine Floor Goddess Shrine, Tombstone Temple, Linh Phong Monastery, Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple & Tru Vu Tea Shop. Watch Carnival Performance Show, Square Du Dome ...Challenge the most popular adventure ride - Alpine Coaster (free ride), Lunch at the Restaurant is included (Buffet) Join in Fantasy Park with a walk in Fairy Forest, discover Dinosaur Park, play 5D wild west, enjoy 4D death race ride, watch 3D mega 360 degree, ride on Journey into the underground, enter Jurassic Park, challenge Freefall Tower and watch out for the Horror House and over 90 free games. 15:00: Return to the Cable Car to leave Ba Na Hills 16:45 – 17:45pm: Our Minivan/bus brings you back to your hotel.Read more
- Transportation & English speaking tour guide.
- Cable cars, entrance fees in the Fantasy Park & Alpine Coaster.
- Golden Bridge , Le Jardin D’amour, Debay Wine Cellar fee.
- Lunch with buffet.
- Mineral water: 500ml/pax.
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Personal expenses
- Tipping/ Gratuities (optional)
- Other services not mentioned above
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Viland Travel
Excellent cooking class!
Our family booked a cooking class on the internet and they picked Us up at the hotel. Our guide-chef was Sunny and …
Nice trip within friendly guides and lovely stops and lunch. Snorkelling, kayaking and sunbathing in some laid back…
The best tour of Vietnam!
I contacted Viland Travel exclusively to organize a tour after reading such good things online about the company. I…
I can't even put into words the amazing experience I had traveling with Viland Travel through my 8 days in Vietnam …
Amazing custom tour!
Evelyn at Viland designed a custom tour for us that covered all of Vietnam from North Vietnam (Sapa) to South Vietn…
8 nights in vietnam
First .. i know evelyn from the viland website .. Then she customized me our wonderfull trip in vietnam .. The hote…
BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE
We found Viland travel when we where planning our family trip to Vietnam, normaly I do not use a travel agent becau…
Very good tour company, they organised everything very well and had a wide range of organised tours, great accommod…
Halong bay tour
Pham was our tour guide and host and he is the most friendly and genuine man we’ve came across in Vietnam, full of …
Hoi An - Danang
We were overwhelmed by the quality of service from Viland and the tour guide, Tai. They all speak fluent English, …
Great organization and wonderful itinerary!
I usually plan my own travel, but since I was traveling alone and had limited time to research, I opted to use a tr…
Cambodia - hanoi- halong bay
I would give a rating of 3 on 5 for viland.. the itinerary was good but customer service could have been better. Ne…
Clock-work like fun trip
We booked a 10 day Vietnam and Cambodia trip with Sarah and had an excellent experience. Sarah helped us customize …
Sarah and Viland, your best choice to visit Vietnam
There are so many wonderful places to see and things to do in Vietnam. Viland Travel is clearly the best choice, as…
Very reliable and supportive travel agent
Went to Hanoi and surroundings, Evelyn from Viland made all the perfect arrangement, making the trip such a wonderf…
- Duration: 10h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 174 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Golden Bridge &Ba Na Hills 1 Day Trip
- Golden Bridge &Ba Na Hills 1 Day Trip will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Golden Bridge &Ba Na Hills 1 Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Golden Bridge &Ba Na Hills 1 Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Golden Bridge &Ba Na Hills 1 Day Trip price starts from $70.62. Discover and book Golden Bridge &Ba Na Hills 1 Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Golden Bridge &Ba Na Hills 1 Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Golden Bridge &Ba Na Hills 1 Day Trip on Tripadvisor