Hue Imperial City And Cruise on Perfume River Private Tour
You will visit Hue Imperial City – the ancient capital of Vietnam as well as the accommodation of 13 Kings of the Nguyen Dynasty - the last feudatory Empire of Vietnam. Taking the trip with Dacotours, you will see how enthusiastic and passionate our tour guides are as we always try our best not only to bring the happiness and to deliver great stories about culture to our customers but also to devote to sustainable tourism development.and give hand to reserve the world heritage. Visiting Thien Mu Pagoda will give you a clearer view of the spiritual culture of the Vietnamese people and sightseeing the majestic scenery of the Perfume river. It is also a special spotlight to admire the tombs of Khai Dinh King and experience the architectural & religious influence of France. Such a nice experience to know more about the old time of Southeast Asia culture.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Dacotours' English speaking tour guide
- Dacotours' private transportation
- Hue Imperial City Entrance Ticket
- Khai Dinh Tomb Entrance Ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Bottled water
- Hue's Perfume River Dragon Cruise
- Entry/Admission - The Noon Gate (Cua Ngo Mon)
- Entry/Admission - Thai Hoa Palace
- Entry/Admission - Perfume River
- Entry/Admission - The Mieu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Khai Dinh
- Personal Expenses
- Services not mentioned above
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer free pick up from Da Nang city and Hoi An city
- Da Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam
- Da Nang Cruise Port
- Chan May Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129824P17
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hue Imperial City And Cruise on Perfume River Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Tomb of Khai Dinh
- Thai Hoa Palace
- The Mieu Temple
- The Noon Gate (Cua Ngo Mon)
- How much is Hue Imperial City And Cruise on Perfume River Private Tour?
- Hue Imperial City And Cruise on Perfume River Private Tour price starts from $139.00. Discover and book Hue Imperial City And Cruise on Perfume River Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hue Imperial City And Cruise on Perfume River Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Hue Imperial City And Cruise on Perfume River Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hue Imperial City And Cruise on Perfume River Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hue Imperial City And Cruise on Perfume River Private Tour?
- Hue Imperial City And Cruise on Perfume River Private Tour is hosted by Dacotours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dacotours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hue Imperial City And Cruise on Perfume River Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129824P17
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hoi AnStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Da NangStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Hai Van PassStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Thai Hoa PalaceStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Thien Mu PagodaStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 6Perfume RiverStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7The Mieu TempleStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Tomb of Khai DinhStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
An amazing experience at Hoi An
An amazing guided experience to Hoi An, heritage town. started at 3pm, ended at 9pm with dinner. Thank you !
Travel Tour - Ba Na Hills
I chose to take a group tour to Ba Na Hills after encountering one too many scams at other tourist venues. I went …
Amazing trip. Our guide Thanh was very knowledgeable and made the trip very enjoyable. He spoke very good English. …
Outstanding guide - Mr Phouc
Our family of 11 with 2 seniors and 5 kids were all well taken care of by Mr Phouc. He was knowledgeable, flexible,…
The guide very good The English also good All trip good I have little suggestions Please give water more 😜😜
We visited The Golden Bridge yesterday with Dacotours. We had a really lovely day. I have a bad ankle and was using…
Ba Na Hiils
Ba Na Hills is a must place visit when in Da Nang if you are travelling with kids and Oanh made it really convenien…
The perfect choice for your trip(s) to Vietnam
If you’re planning on coming to Vietnam, this should be your first and only choice! Mr. Phuoc was absolutely AMAZIN…
Great value for money
Fantastic day and great value for the cost. Our tour guide ( Jun ) was most helpful and nothing was too much troubl…
Get some steps in first, them enjoy the lights! Perfect!
Fantastic afternoon / evening tour. Miss One was lovely, explaining everything, answering questions and addressing …
Must do tour
Excellent tour. The Tour Guide, Lionel, did a great job, and even sang to the group in the tour bus. Everything w…
Had great time on this tour. Hoi An at night is a must see. Our guide Ms Quon was fantastic. She was very knowledge…
Trip to Ba Nah hills
Lin was our tour guide. He was awesome, really friendly and spoke pretty good English, so communication between eve…
A day well spent in Ba Na hills
The tour guide, Mr. Lin was very helpful. He explained the history of place, what all to expect from the tour and e…
There is awesome guide serve with you
Da Nang is amazing city to view many things there for example Ba na hills one of them I was traveling alone but I u…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Written December 4, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Such a pleasure to have you to come along with us. And to honest, we are very happy when our tourists have a great interest with Vietnamese Culture. Through our staffs, we want to show more and more of our culture to the world. Thanks again!
Written December 11, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.