My Son Sanctuary - UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a great sample of the ancient Cham pa civilization around the 2nd to the 17th century located in the southern part of Vietnam. It was a political center and a royal burial ground and the complex consists of more than 70 structures with many beautiful stone sculptures, temples and towers in tropical jungle surroundings devoted to Hindu gods and goddesses and the most noticeable one, Shiva, was considered the protector of the Cham pa’s kings. Their skillful use of red bricks and sandstone is remarkable.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Dacotours' English speaking tour guide
- Dactours' Private Transportation
- Travel Insurance
- Thu Bon River Cruise back to Hoi An city
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Personal Expenses
- Service not mentioned in Inclusion
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer free pick up from Da Nang city and Hoi An city
- Da Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam
- Tien Sa port, 1 Yết Kiêu, Thọ Quang, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129824P21
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with My Son Sanctuary - Thu Bon River Cruise Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book My Son Sanctuary - Thu Bon River Cruise Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is My Son Sanctuary - Thu Bon River Cruise Private Tour?
- My Son Sanctuary - Thu Bon River Cruise Private Tour price starts from $99.00. Discover and book My Son Sanctuary - Thu Bon River Cruise Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the My Son Sanctuary - Thu Bon River Cruise Private Tour cancellation policy?
- My Son Sanctuary - Thu Bon River Cruise Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book My Son Sanctuary - Thu Bon River Cruise Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides My Son Sanctuary - Thu Bon River Cruise Private Tour?
- My Son Sanctuary - Thu Bon River Cruise Private Tour is hosted by Dacotours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dacotours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book My Son Sanctuary - Thu Bon River Cruise Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129824P21
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Da NangStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byHoi An
- 2My Son SanctuaryStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Thu Bồn RiverStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Da Nang, Vietnam
Joined in August 2014
#1 of 406 Tours & Activities in Da Nang
- David A00Ba Na Hills SpectacularGreat tour! Jun was a very nice tour guide and kept our large group on track with the schedule (which is hard to do in a theme park). Ba Na Hills was fun and well maintained. Come here for the well known Golden Bridge and stay for all the fun activities. This tour gave us the perfect amount of time to explore on our own without feeling like we were ready to leave and had to wait. Definitely check out this tour if you want to visit Ba Na Hills. I mean, the ticket price alone is over half the tour cost, then factor in transportation and meals - it is practically the same cost except with this tour you get the amazing Jun to accompany you! Enjoy Ba Na Hills and Vietnam 🇻🇳!!
- 97StephanieC00A great day out!We had an amazing day out with our guide Khanh. He was very knowledgeable and took us around the beautiful sites. Their was so much history to learn about. Lunch was also delicious!
- Traveler2162666164800Great TourThe tour to marble mountain and Hoi A was great! Our tour guide (Nhan) was great! He shared a lot of information about both sites and made sure we were cared for by the local vendors when buying products from local merchants. It was like being out with a friend.
- 291normai00Enchanting tour of Marble Mountains & Ancient Hoi AnOur tour of Marble Mountains was so beautiful and although at times challenging, well worth the steep stairs to reach marvellous sights and amazing caves. Our tour of Hoi An Ancient Town was something I've never experienced before. So full of light and culture. Our tour guide, Nhan made exploring the sights so easy and fun too! He helped us communicate with locals and also recommended us a few things to do. 100% recommend this tour.
- maria148m00Good Tour Guide, Good Experience !Thong is an excellent Tour Guide, he is friendy and very funny. We are enjoying our half day trip with him and very entertained with his sense of humor and knowledge about the places we’re visiting.
- 198vaishaliv00Guide ExperienceOur tour guide name was Thong. Shared a lit of information during our tour. Remarkable accent. He was funny and knowledgeable.
- jankT156YX00Perfect Hue tourI saw everything according to tour program. The tour guide was great. She knew a lot about Hue history and last monarchy dynasty. She spoke English very well and it was really easy to understand everything. Lunch was very tasty. I had a chance to try some traditional vietnamese food. The bus picked me up from my hotel and brought me back to the same place. To sum up, I recommend this tour 😊
- Elizabeth C00We loved Ms Chau!We would like to give a special shout out to Ms. Chau. She greeted us from the hotel lobby and from there on little did we know she would become a part of our family for the day. Her insight and local knowledge allowed us to get to all the view points before the crowds. It is from the bottom of our hearts that we are thankful after traveling from the other side of the world, we will forever remember our time with Ms. Chau.
- thuthuydn00Great Tourguide, lovely park, but so many peopleIt was full of people and some of them are so rude to get their own picture perfectly or pushing as if they were starving at the food court. The park was amazing though and we had a really nice tourguide, who leads us perfectly through all the areas. Sometimes, we could even enjoy things without long queues thanks to him.
- Sherby B005It was incredible experience, thank you for the Lin. He’s very professional and polite. Ba Na hills is must visit place in Da Nang, you will see definitely enjoy it
- Roving2991694474200Ba Na Hills TourView was amazing. We took many pictures. The food was also very amazing all in all very good tour. Tour guide Was also very helpfull
- yourbuddymark00Great tour!Very professional and convenient. My tour guide Chau was very nice and helpful. A great way to experience marble mountains and hoi an!
- N3763ZDandrewc00Great Tour!The tour was super comprehensive and fun! Lin, our tour guide, was super knowledgeable and charismatic and I highly recommend anyone looking to check out Ba Na Hills to go on this tour!
- j_rgeno9700Sunny day in SunWorldMy tour guide was Jun and he was so nice and knew all the good places to go and to take pictures. Amazing day and super tour. So happy i did it!
- 282leiag00Great tour guide and experience!Jun was our tour guide, he was great and very knowledgable about the sights in vietnam and Ba Na Hill. Defo would recommend booking! One of our favourite days whilst in vietnam.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2022 • Family
We take full private day tour to Marble mountain and Hoi An ancient town with lovely and friendly tour guide Ms Oanh . Really nice and happy trip for us. Our guide is patient and very friendly with fluent English. Thank you so much and recommended for Dacotours.
Once again , thank you Tracy and Oanh.
We give you 5***** 👍
Once again , thank you Tracy and Oanh.
We give you 5***** 👍
Written November 26, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
My Son Sanctuary - Thu Bon River Cruise Private Tour provided by Dacotours
Product Overview: My Son Sanctuary - Thu Bon River Cruise Private Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos