Tour to Tra Que Vegetable Village, Silk Weaving & Lantern Making Class
By Private Tourguides in Da Nang Hoi An Hue
TOUR PROGRAM :Minimum : 2Pax 8:00a.m or 13:30p.m:Our guide pick you up at Your Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city, we will take you to visit a local lantern factory. you will get a brief introduction to the history, shape, and color of the lanterns as well as the many stages of making them. After that you can make your own lantern, decorate, pack and keep it as a souvenir during the time in Hoi an.Next,Visit the traditional Silk Weaving Factory. Learn how to feed the silkworm and see the silkworm cocoons. Explore the unraveled silkworm cocoons in the traditional way. Discover the traditional handicraft textile of Champa and learn how to make traditional textile crafts. After That We go to visit Tra Que Vegetable village where we will meet a local family to see how they live. they will demonstrate each task involved in the growing of vegetables.work the soil, fertilise with seaweed,sow the plants & water Then, Lunch or Dinner with Local Noodle. Finish & send you back to your hotel.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Car or Minivan with Safe Driver ( Or Bicycle with Helmet )
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets
- Lantern Making Class Fee, Vegetable Farming Fee at Tra Que Village
- Lunch or Dinner with Local Noodle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Handicraft Workshop
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Silk Village
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel in Da Nang city or Hoi An city
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73792P36
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tour to Tra Que Vegetable Village, Silk Weaving & Lantern Making Class?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tour to Tra Que Vegetable Village, Silk Weaving & Lantern Making Class on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tour to Tra Que Vegetable Village, Silk Weaving & Lantern Making Class?
- Tour to Tra Que Vegetable Village, Silk Weaving & Lantern Making Class price starts from $76.67. Discover and book Tour to Tra Que Vegetable Village, Silk Weaving & Lantern Making Class on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tour to Tra Que Vegetable Village, Silk Weaving & Lantern Making Class cancellation policy?
- Tour to Tra Que Vegetable Village, Silk Weaving & Lantern Making Class cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour to Tra Que Vegetable Village, Silk Weaving & Lantern Making Class on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tour to Tra Que Vegetable Village, Silk Weaving & Lantern Making Class?
- Tour to Tra Que Vegetable Village, Silk Weaving & Lantern Making Class is hosted by Private Tourguides in Da Nang Hoi An Hue. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Tourguides in Da Nang Hoi An Hue on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour to Tra Que Vegetable Village, Silk Weaving & Lantern Making Class on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73792P36
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tra Que Vegetable VillageStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hoi An Handicraft WorkshopStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hoi An Silk VillageStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Mr Kong the best guide. Attention to detail and vast knowledge.
The marble mountain is a must and Mr Kong’s knowledge and English is amazing. He is so patient with my sister and I…
The perfect tour guide
As we landed in Vietnam, I received a WhatsApp message from the tour company. They informed me when and where we wo…
Andy helped make the booking process smooth sailing and checked up on us the night before and arranged for Mr. Le a…
We had such a great day on this trip. Our tour guide Mr Le went over and above to make sure we had the best day. It…
It was beautiful, probably took a hundred photos! And mr Le was awesome and very informative! Highly recommend. I d…
VERY GOOD PRIVATE TOUR
We went on a private tour with Mr Bay and his team which was indeed a very pleasant and comfortable trip. Mr Bay na…
Dont miss this one
Tour was good, our guide Le was very knowledgeable, I have no idea how he remembered all those dates. The Marble Ca…
The trip was well arranged and thought of. They cover all places giving ample time to spend at each place. Wonderfu…
Fantastic Tour - A must experience
Fabulous private tour, enjoyed every part of the experience from the locations, local food and Mr Le. is a top clas…
Our best day in Vietnam, a must thing to do
The whole tour was absolutely amazing, our tour guide spoke very good English and gave us a very in depth explanati…
Highly recommend! Great tour
We did the My Son sanctuary private tour with basket boat ride in Coconut village. Smooth pickup drop service from …
We had a great a day trip with our guide Mr.Kong. We were pick-up at the hotel on time and we start our visit to Ba…
Fantastic Tour to see Hoi An!!
We had the best day, so glad we chose the private tour! Mr Kong, our guide, was great; he answered all our question…
Fantastic experience, well worth the money for the private tour. Our guide Tuing (apologies if I spelt this incorre…
Top class tour
We had a great time here. Excellent organisation and shout out to mr lee. Really informative and touch of history. …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Today I did this tour with Andy and was really enjoyable. Seen how the locals farm & make their pottery. He also organised a lantern making class which was fun and great place to purchase extras for family & friends.
Thank you again Andy Tours
Thank you again Andy Tours
Written March 8, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.