Guided Tour toExperience 3 Hoi An Villages(Hoi An Countryside)&Marble Mountains
PROGRAM : 8 :00 a.m : Pick you up at Your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city Visit Tra Que Vegetable village and join a local family to see how they live. Enjoy drinks made by them whilst they share stories about their lives in the village, and then join in the fun with some farming activities such as making oil, carrying seaweed, dancing on seaweed, ,Experience a fun ride on a water buffalo, Visit the Nipa Palm Coconut Forest and take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs. You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and you will get to try this for yourself. Visiting Thanh Ha Pottery Village & Learn How to make Pottery by hands. Then , You have lunch with local Noodle at local restaurant , After That ,we go straight to Marble Mountain, Then You use elevator to go up Water Mountain is the cluster of five small mountain following 5 Important elements of Universe : Water, Metal, Fire, Wood, Earth , After That we send you back to your hotel
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private Car or Minivan with Strong AC
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Village Entrance Tickets & Entrance Ticket at Marble Mountain
- Lunch with Local Noodle
- Basket Boat fee, Buffalo Ride fee, Farming fee
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An City
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73792P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Guided Tour toExperience 3 Hoi An Villages(Hoi An Countryside)&Marble Mountains?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Guided Tour toExperience 3 Hoi An Villages(Hoi An Countryside)&Marble Mountains on Tripadvisor
- How much is Guided Tour toExperience 3 Hoi An Villages(Hoi An Countryside)&Marble Mountains?
- Guided Tour toExperience 3 Hoi An Villages(Hoi An Countryside)&Marble Mountains price starts from $92.06. Discover and book Guided Tour toExperience 3 Hoi An Villages(Hoi An Countryside)&Marble Mountains on Tripadvisor
- What is the Guided Tour toExperience 3 Hoi An Villages(Hoi An Countryside)&Marble Mountains cancellation policy?
- Guided Tour toExperience 3 Hoi An Villages(Hoi An Countryside)&Marble Mountains cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guided Tour toExperience 3 Hoi An Villages(Hoi An Countryside)&Marble Mountains on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Guided Tour toExperience 3 Hoi An Villages(Hoi An Countryside)&Marble Mountains?
- Guided Tour toExperience 3 Hoi An Villages(Hoi An Countryside)&Marble Mountains is hosted by Private Tourguides in Da Nang Hoi An Hue. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Tourguides in Da Nang Hoi An Hue on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guided Tour toExperience 3 Hoi An Villages(Hoi An Countryside)&Marble Mountains on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73792P17
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Thanh Ha Pottery VillageStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Tra Que Vegetable VillageStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3The Marble MountainsStop: 80 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Private Tourguides in Da Nang Hoi An Hue
Hoi An, Vietnam
Joined in January 2018
#29 of 219 Food & Drink in Hoi An
- Gillian L00Wonderful hoi an trip with a stop off at marble mountainGreat trip, was nice to see marble mountain and get a tour, but finishing in hoi an was excellent, nice walking tour to get a feel for the place and learn the history, boat ride was beautiful. We went for a meal after the boat ride and was recommended the restaurant from the tour guide. A highlight of our trip to Danang
- amandasZ9077SB00Great TourGreat tour and a perfect way to see Hoi An. Our group loved the basket boat ride and the lanterns at night while also learning about the history of the town and seeing a few key historical spots. Our guide was very flexible allowing us the option to stay and explore the city longer before driving us back to our hotel. Would book this tour again and will recommend to all our friends!
- Andreatse00Marble mountain and Hoi An day tourMr Kong is our tour guide and he is knowledgeable about the destination. We have fun getting up the Marble mountain and enjoy the scenery of Hoi An .
- Dream81589700Great time in Hoi AnWe had a great time. It was well paced and Mr. Ken was so knowledgeable and sweet. I would recommend it.
- A5141XCmichaelm00Your guide Lee was amazingLee and hill were excellent Lees knowledge was vast on detail and translation from Chinese into English in the temples was bang on. Views inside the caves are amazing, be prepared for alot of temples if it's not your thing it might be a bit repetitive on that front.
- Road5618449022400Thank you Viator for this awsome experienceIT was interesting and entertaining. Our guide Lee brought US top the most beautiful spots for perfect Pics.
- kelvinp83800Fantastic tourMr. Ty was a great tour guide and extremely knowledgeable about the Marble Mountains and Hoi An. They were both really beautiful places to visit, definitely would recommend.
- 712alanaw00Hoi AnWe had a private trip around Hoi An with Andy! It was a great experience and well worth the money. We enjoyed the private tour as it was flexible and we could add in what we wanted. Andy was full of knowledge and very accomodating. He was on time and very helpful. We recommend this trip.
- Rose C00Best private tour ever-Da Nang to Hoi AnhMr Ken took us on a fast moving, interesting journey. We saw parts of this area that we had never known existed. His knowledge of history, culture, and local religions was fantastic. He got us amazing photos. He was also very sensitive to when he should step back and let us enjoy our own experience…then he was right there to move to the next interesting spot. I give him the highest possible recommendation
- Keith M00Marble mountain reviewMr. Le was a fantastic tour guide, spoke decent English and was exceptional in his historical knowledge. The tour was okay and I learned a lot of information.
- Drew C00Great tour, must seeAs per other reviews, the Marble Mountains are amazing. And Hoi An fully deserves its status as a UNESCO world class heritage city. As this is a private tour, we enjoyed a relaxed schedule tailored to our interests. Mr. Kong, our tour guide, greatly enhanced our experience, and even helped us with some last minute shopping!
- Meander3101073700100Great alternative to riding scooters over the Hai Van pass!We had to alter the itinerary due to running out of time this holiday. We opted for a half day tour by Jeep. This is a great way to explore the Hai Van Pass and surrounds rather than on a scooter. The views were amazing and our driver was super helpful stopping for heaps of photo opportunities along the way. Definitely recommend Andy Tours and his team.
- 902marnas00Senior Citizens CapreWe are Senior citizens and Cabre Tourists treated us with the highest respect and helped every step of the way they picked us up at our home and brought back. Staff were very helpful and loving to us the best treatment ever
- Brett K00Good tourGreat day exploring the sights and learning about the culture. Andy our tour guide was very knowledgeable and answer all our questions. NOTE: lots of walking so wear comfortable shoes.
- C4798THashleym00Excellent tour, highly recommended!Our guide was super helpful, knowledgeable and accommodating. We asked to spend more time in Hoi An as we'd already covered the Marble Mountains and he was more than happy to help. We really enjoyed walking around Hoi An and learning about the history. The whole area is beautiful (but very busy) and well worth a visit.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jan 2020 • Friends
Mr T and Mr C were a fantastic team as our driver and guide! Mr T shared all sorts of history and amazing information along the way giving us an absolutely wonderful experience. Would highly recommend this tour company to anyone visiting the area.
Written January 24, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Guided Tour toExperience 3 Hoi An Villages(Hoi An Countryside)&Marble Mountains provided by Private Tourguides in Da Nang Hoi An Hue
Product Overview: Guided Tour toExperience 3 Hoi An Villages(Hoi An Countryside)&Marble Mountains
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos