TOUR PROGRAM : 12:00p.m. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city 13:00. Arrive to My Son and take a buggy with a short walk to the sites 13:30 – 15:00. Professional English speaking Tour guide will take you visit the different groups from B C D,A,G to E & F to have a deep understanding about Cham history ,Cham People, Cham Kingdom & Cham history 16:00 : Arrive to Hoi An city and you will explore the ancient old town with highlights of Phuc Kien Assembly Hall, Tan Ky Ancient commercial house, Japanese covered bridge, Cultural and historical museum, local market.. Next, a Sampan boat cruise along small river ( Hoai River ) about 20 minutes to experience Hoi an life at early Night Time. After That You walk to the lantern area and night market or You can have dinner on your own at Night Market or You can have Freetime to explore yourself . Finish The Tour and send you back to Your Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi an city
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private Car or Minivan with Strong AC
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets in My Son & Hoi An city
- Bottled water
- 20 minute Sampan Boat ride in Hoi an city
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Night Market
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Meal, Drinks & Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73792P20
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with My Son Sanctuary& Hoi An Ancient City-Riverboat Ride-Night Market?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book My Son Sanctuary& Hoi An Ancient City-Riverboat Ride-Night Market on Tripadvisor
- How much is My Son Sanctuary& Hoi An Ancient City-Riverboat Ride-Night Market?
- My Son Sanctuary& Hoi An Ancient City-Riverboat Ride-Night Market price starts from $97.18. Discover and book My Son Sanctuary& Hoi An Ancient City-Riverboat Ride-Night Market on Tripadvisor
- What is the My Son Sanctuary& Hoi An Ancient City-Riverboat Ride-Night Market cancellation policy?
- My Son Sanctuary& Hoi An Ancient City-Riverboat Ride-Night Market cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book My Son Sanctuary& Hoi An Ancient City-Riverboat Ride-Night Market on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides My Son Sanctuary& Hoi An Ancient City-Riverboat Ride-Night Market?
- My Son Sanctuary& Hoi An Ancient City-Riverboat Ride-Night Market is hosted by Private Tourguides in Da Nang Hoi An Hue. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Tourguides in Da Nang Hoi An Hue on Tripadvisor. Discover and book My Son Sanctuary& Hoi An Ancient City-Riverboat Ride-Night Market on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73792P20
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hoi An Ancient TownStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hoi An Night MarketStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Japanese Covered BridgeStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4My Son SanctuaryStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Private Tourguides in Da Nang Hoi An Hue
Hoi An, Vietnam
Joined in January 2018
#31 of 218 Food & Drink in Hoi An
- Gillian L00Wonderful hoi an trip with a stop off at marble mountainGreat trip, was nice to see marble mountain and get a tour, but finishing in hoi an was excellent, nice walking tour to get a feel for the place and learn the history, boat ride was beautiful. We went for a meal after the boat ride and was recommended the restaurant from the tour guide. A highlight of our trip to Danang
- amandasZ9077SB00Great TourGreat tour and a perfect way to see Hoi An. Our group loved the basket boat ride and the lanterns at night while also learning about the history of the town and seeing a few key historical spots. Our guide was very flexible allowing us the option to stay and explore the city longer before driving us back to our hotel. Would book this tour again and will recommend to all our friends!
- Andreatse00Marble mountain and Hoi An day tourMr Kong is our tour guide and he is knowledgeable about the destination. We have fun getting up the Marble mountain and enjoy the scenery of Hoi An .
- Dream81589700Great time in Hoi AnWe had a great time. It was well paced and Mr. Ken was so knowledgeable and sweet. I would recommend it.
- A5141XCmichaelm00Your guide Lee was amazingLee and hill were excellent Lees knowledge was vast on detail and translation from Chinese into English in the temples was bang on. Views inside the caves are amazing, be prepared for alot of temples if it's not your thing it might be a bit repetitive on that front.
- Road5618449022400Thank you Viator for this awsome experienceIT was interesting and entertaining. Our guide Lee brought US top the most beautiful spots for perfect Pics.
- kelvinp83800Fantastic tourMr. Ty was a great tour guide and extremely knowledgeable about the Marble Mountains and Hoi An. They were both really beautiful places to visit, definitely would recommend.
- 712alanaw00Hoi AnWe had a private trip around Hoi An with Andy! It was a great experience and well worth the money. We enjoyed the private tour as it was flexible and we could add in what we wanted. Andy was full of knowledge and very accomodating. He was on time and very helpful. We recommend this trip.
- Rose C00Best private tour ever-Da Nang to Hoi AnhMr Ken took us on a fast moving, interesting journey. We saw parts of this area that we had never known existed. His knowledge of history, culture, and local religions was fantastic. He got us amazing photos. He was also very sensitive to when he should step back and let us enjoy our own experience…then he was right there to move to the next interesting spot. I give him the highest possible recommendation
- Keith M00Marble mountain reviewMr. Le was a fantastic tour guide, spoke decent English and was exceptional in his historical knowledge. The tour was okay and I learned a lot of information.
- Drew C00Great tour, must seeAs per other reviews, the Marble Mountains are amazing. And Hoi An fully deserves its status as a UNESCO world class heritage city. As this is a private tour, we enjoyed a relaxed schedule tailored to our interests. Mr. Kong, our tour guide, greatly enhanced our experience, and even helped us with some last minute shopping!
- Meander3101073700100Great alternative to riding scooters over the Hai Van pass!We had to alter the itinerary due to running out of time this holiday. We opted for a half day tour by Jeep. This is a great way to explore the Hai Van Pass and surrounds rather than on a scooter. The views were amazing and our driver was super helpful stopping for heaps of photo opportunities along the way. Definitely recommend Andy Tours and his team.
- 902marnas00Senior Citizens CapreWe are Senior citizens and Cabre Tourists treated us with the highest respect and helped every step of the way they picked us up at our home and brought back. Staff were very helpful and loving to us the best treatment ever
- Brett K00Good tourGreat day exploring the sights and learning about the culture. Andy our tour guide was very knowledgeable and answer all our questions. NOTE: lots of walking so wear comfortable shoes.
- C4798THashleym00Excellent tour, highly recommended!Our guide was super helpful, knowledgeable and accommodating. We asked to spend more time in Hoi An as we'd already covered the Marble Mountains and he was more than happy to help. We really enjoyed walking around Hoi An and learning about the history. The whole area is beautiful (but very busy) and well worth a visit.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Tour started midday, visited My Son in the afternoon, then to Hoi An late afternoon until after dark. We picked this tour over many day tours that start in the morning as one can see Hoi An both in daylight and in the iconic night view with the lights and lanterns. The short sampan ride was interesting. We had a Mr Tam as tour guide who, despite his young age, is quite knowledgeable and gave a good explanation at My Son. He was helpful and pleasant to talk to. Would recommend this tour and Mr Tam.
Written December 25, 2019
Buy it with
My Son Sanctuary& Hoi An Ancient City-Riverboat Ride-Night Market provided by Private Tourguides in Da Nang Hoi An Hue
Product Overview: My Son Sanctuary& Hoi An Ancient City-Riverboat Ride-Night Market
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos