TOUR PROGRAM :MINIMUM :2 PERSON PER BOOKING 8:00a.m or 14:00p.m : Our guide Pick you up at Your Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city, Then Transfer you to Hoi an city, Next, You follow our guide to visit Japanese Bridge, Chinese assembly hall, Folklore Museum, Merchant House, Local Market, Old Quarter, During your guided walking tour around the Hoi An old town, your tour guide will explain the history of the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the central market… you will also have free time to do some shopping in Hoi An’s interesting shops. Afterwards we will take you to visit a local lantern craftsman. Here you will get a brief introduction to the history, shape, and color of the lanterns as well as the many stages of making them. After that you can make your own lantern, decorate, pack and keep it as a souvenir during the time in Hoian. Finish The tour , we send you back to your hotelin Da Nang or Hoi An city.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Car or Minivan with safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets
- Lantern Making Class
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
- Meals & Drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71163P51
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hoi An Walking Tour & Lantern Making ( Morning or Afternoon Private Tour )?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hoi An Walking Tour & Lantern Making ( Morning or Afternoon Private Tour ) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hoi An Walking Tour & Lantern Making ( Morning or Afternoon Private Tour )?
- Hoi An Walking Tour & Lantern Making ( Morning or Afternoon Private Tour ) price starts from $71.54. Discover and book Hoi An Walking Tour & Lantern Making ( Morning or Afternoon Private Tour ) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hoi An Walking Tour & Lantern Making ( Morning or Afternoon Private Tour ) cancellation policy?
- Hoi An Walking Tour & Lantern Making ( Morning or Afternoon Private Tour ) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hoi An Walking Tour & Lantern Making ( Morning or Afternoon Private Tour ) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hoi An Walking Tour & Lantern Making ( Morning or Afternoon Private Tour )?
- Hoi An Walking Tour & Lantern Making ( Morning or Afternoon Private Tour ) is hosted by My Son Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Son Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hoi An Walking Tour & Lantern Making ( Morning or Afternoon Private Tour ) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71163P51
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hoi An Ancient TownStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Japanese Covered BridgeStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
My Son Tours
Da Nang, Vietnam
Joined in November 2016
#27 of 408 Tours & Activities in Da Nang
- Paula S00Great Tour w Mr Ken, fabulous history lesson as well🇻🇳It started w Mr Ken picking us up & our Hotel & we walked Hoian and learnt everything about the history right back to the 1800's Absolutely LOVED it! Walking the different country quarters & experiencing why Hoian mis so loved! The boat ride was a bit touristy but nice. Next time will do that totally private. ❤️ this amazing place! Thanku Mr Ken your amazing🙏
- MayMayH700Lovely photosIt was fun despite the brief rain. Ken the tour-guide was helpful and helped take a lot of fabulous pictures! The boat ride is a must.
- F6857HValexandram00Beautiful trip!!! I'd book it again!Thanks to Ken I had a unique experience in Hoi An. The trip was very well organised, Ken gave a very interesting introduction to Vietnam history, and overall I'm over the moon with this experience. I'm attaching several photos that will speak for themselves! Thank you Ken! I absolutely recommend this excursion!
- t d00Thanks Mr KenDid this tour with Mr Ken yesterday afternoon, being a mature gentleman off 77 years old he is very active and well spoken, he has great knowledge of the local and surrounding areas.We thoroughly enjoyed looking at the sights Hoi an has to offer.Thanks
- smithcharlottesmith00Mr Mys stallMR my has the BEST stall in all of Hoi An, super friendly and amazing prices. such lovely pieces and even better service, we love mr my!!!
- Theresa C00Great half-day excursion from Da Nang to the cool mountainsReally enjoyed our time with our guide, Mr. Tuan. He gave us some Vietnamese language and history lessons during the 45-minute drive to the parking lot for the cable car ride up the mountain. He did a wonderful job getting us around the park efficiently, telling us stories about the development and the plans for the future. Ba Na Hills has a troubled history, at least to me, but I enjoyed seeing it and seeing how the locals have reclaimed its colonial past. I advise anyone who plans a trip to go as early in the morning as you possibly can. It gets VERY crowded!
- Owen_Yule00Great jewellery and artMrs Phung (Store #32) provides a lot of beautiful jewellery and art. Hien was very helpful and provided great service.
- 70dipen00Really Amazing Place !!!Absolutely amazing place, which i was not expecting as this was my first visit to Hoi An night market, beautifully decorated with colorful lanterns everywhere in the streets, boats, bridges, after sunset it looks so beautiful as i enjoyed riding the boat walking through he streets and pagoda bridge, there were lots of street shops and food market.
- Emily30McL00An immersive Hoi An Experience with KenOur tour guide, Ken, walked us around the old city and showed us the key sites including the oldest Chinese House, a silk making factory and the many temples. Mr Ken was an amazing guide having grown up in Hanoi himself. As a 77 year old Mr Ken is amazingly active and engaging. We loved to hear about his personal history while also learning more about Hoi An and Vietnam. Ending withe the lantern boat ride capped off the night beautifully. Only note is to be prepared that each store you enter will actively try and sell you something. I would recommend the tour and definitely suggest requesting Mr Ken!
- Y2281XZkerryb00Amazing must see tourWe enjoyed our visit to My Son very much,It was really good to go on the early morning tour to miss the crowds and heat of the day, our driver and guide (Lee)looked after us very well.Lee had an amazing memory and knowledge around this special place and the history of Vietnam.The car was extremely comfortable with cold water supplied.Remember to wear a hat, comfortable clothing and shoes.We experienced graceful cultural dancing and music.My Son is amazing and a must see, incredible ancient architecture in a very peaceful valley.
- annebT852PT00A great way to see the cityGuide was a delight - lots of great food and places I wouldn’t have tried by myself. Help with negotiating the awful traffic too!
- Excursion4435422396500Hoi an experienceGreat experience. Mr Ken was very pleasant and very knowledgeable. Will def recommend taking this tour to explore hoi an
- Elizabeth S00Mr Ken is wonderful! Great nightMR Ken was our guide and he was amazing! Took photos for us and was very patient when we stopped to look. He was very knowledgeable and told interesting stories from Hoi Ans history, he was very easy to understand and flexible with our choices in how the tour went. Great night
- WaynesinDanang00Authentic Vietnamese AtmosphereMy wife and I enjoyed our time learning to cook authentic Vietnamese food using vegetables and herbs that are grown on site. It's a very relaxing setting and the staff are so friendly and helpful. The food is so tasty. They even have buffalo rides. I would highly recommend this venue to everyone.
- Ray E00Great market experience!Hien was my favorite vender at the market. No pressure, good prices, and very friendly. Highly recommend finding him to do your purchasing.
Buy it with
Hoi An Walking Tour & Lantern Making ( Morning or Afternoon Private Tour ) provided by My Son Tours
Product Overview: Hoi An Walking Tour & Lantern Making ( Morning or Afternoon Private Tour )
Number of Photos