Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get to know all the charms of beautiful Da Nang, Vietnam's third largest city. -Start your day in local style with a cup of the famous vietnamese coffee -Pay a visit to the Marble Mountains. The 5 marble and limestone hills are home to several Buddhist and Hindu grottoes. Admire mountaintop views from the summit of Thuy Son and explore beautiful pagodas and sanctuaries carved into the mountain itself. -After making your descent from the mountains, head to Son Tra Peninsula, famous for its white-sand beaches and glittering emerald waters. Here, visit the Linh Ung Pagoda, which is home to the enormous statue of Lady Buddha, or the Goddess of Mercy. - Drive and stop at the city center to visit Han market, Dragon Bridge, Han River Bridge.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Marble MountainsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Linh Ung PagodaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Dragon BridgeStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Han River BridgeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Han MarketStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- bottled water
- Private Professional tour guide
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Happy Holiday Private Tours
Well planned tour with a proficient guide
My family and I made a private tour to Hue, arranged by Happy Holiday tour,in Tet new year holiday .Thao,our tour …
Ba Na Hills
A tour is only as good as your guide and Hanh was one of the best we have ever had! Friendly, professional and kno…
Step back in history
We had Huong (from Hoi An) as our knowledgable guide. Everything went off smoothly, even the weather cooperated. We…
Bana Hills Tour
Our tour guide was named Hung. He was a good photographer as well. Took some great pictures for my dad and I during…
I and my friends had an interesting and unique experience when visiting Ba Na Hills.The landscape is beautiful,the …
Heaven trip with Cable car beautiful mountain Golden hands bridge in Da Nang
A highlighted destination in Danang that is about 45 minutes away from city center. You will take a cable car to ge…
It was over our expectation!
We had an absolutely amazing time in Bana Hills. The guide was so friendly, knowledgeble and funny. We were impress…
Heaven trip with a friendly guide
An amazing Bana hills - a highlighted destination in Danang that is about 45 minutes away from city center. You wil…
We are a group of friends from Singapore and booked a private tour to Ba Na Hills which was guided by Mr Hung an en…
Cable car to the most beautiful mountain in Da nang
The cable car ride was fun with amazing view, lot of things to do on the top of the mountain. Fantasy park, french …
Must do tour if you are in da nang city !!
We started the tour by visiting My son, a beautiful, historical area just about an hour out side of Da nang city. …
Beautiful day on ba na hills !!
This is our family second trip to da nang and first trip to Bana hills. We booked the tour bacause of a friend's r…
Private day tour to My son and Hoi an
Great Tour to Hoi an and My son with the tour guide Nguyen Nguyen guided us very well with a great sense of humour …
Excellent private service !!
The tour was very well-organizied We are a family of 4 and they even gave us a 16 seaters car, it was really comfor…
Awesome guide Nguyen !!
We want to say thank you to our guide Nguyen who guided us to Hoi An and My son. He is very a very experienced and …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 174 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Da nang City Private Tour (MARBLE MOUTAIN + LADY BUDDHA)
- Da nang City Private Tour (MARBLE MOUTAIN + LADY BUDDHA) price starts from $66.67. Discover and book Da nang City Private Tour (MARBLE MOUTAIN + LADY BUDDHA) on Tripadvisor
- Da nang City Private Tour (MARBLE MOUTAIN + LADY BUDDHA) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Da nang City Private Tour (MARBLE MOUTAIN + LADY BUDDHA) on Tripadvisor
- Da nang City Private Tour (MARBLE MOUTAIN + LADY BUDDHA) is hosted by Happy Holiday Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Happy Holiday Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Da nang City Private Tour (MARBLE MOUTAIN + LADY BUDDHA) on Tripadvisor