Hoi An Countryside Tour with 3 Local villages & Lunch
By Golden Bridge Tour Da Nang
TOUR PROGRAM: 8:00am :We will pick you up from your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city Our first stop at Thanh Ha Pottery Village & learn how to show your talents to make the pottery and get some souvenirs to take home, then visit Tra Que Vegetable village where we will meet a local family to see how they live. They will demonstrate each task involved in the growing of vegetables. Then it is your turn to:work the soil,fertilise with seaweed, including stomping in the seaweed ,sow the plants, and water them with two watering cans in the traditional way.Next experience is to have a fun ride on a water buffalo .Then We go to Nipa Palm Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you will take a ride in a bamboo basket boat giving you a chance to fish for crabs.Your local guides will demonstrate their amazing skills at making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves which they will then give to you as souvenirs. Lunch with Local Noodle & Bring You back to your hotel.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Car or Minivan with Safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Viilage Entrance Tickets
- Basket Boat fee, Buffalo Ride Fee, Vegetable Farming Fee
- Lunch with Local Noodle & Water
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel in Hoi An city or Da Nang city
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 145206P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hoi An Countryside Tour with 3 Local villages & Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hoi An Countryside Tour with 3 Local villages & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hoi An Countryside Tour with 3 Local villages & Lunch?
- Hoi An Countryside Tour with 3 Local villages & Lunch price starts from $66.67. Discover and book Hoi An Countryside Tour with 3 Local villages & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hoi An Countryside Tour with 3 Local villages & Lunch cancellation policy?
- Hoi An Countryside Tour with 3 Local villages & Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hoi An Countryside Tour with 3 Local villages & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hoi An Countryside Tour with 3 Local villages & Lunch?
- Hoi An Countryside Tour with 3 Local villages & Lunch is hosted by Golden Bridge Tour Da Nang. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Golden Bridge Tour Da Nang on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hoi An Countryside Tour with 3 Local villages & Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 145206P17
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tra Que Vegetable VillageStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Thanh Ha Pottery VillageStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Must take this tour !!!
Hoi An is a very beautiful place. Whenever you are in Central Vietnam , this place is a must see. Mr Le is a very p…
Perfect Hoi An experience!
AHMAZING tour!!! Mr. Ken was amazing! Picked us up right on time and gave us so much Vietnamese history knowledge o…
Book this tour!
Mr. Le was a wonderful tour guide!! We learned so much about the My Son Ruins and Cham history. The bridge and temp…
Best tour in Vietnam
This was the best tour we took in Vietnam! Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about MySon and Champa history. He…
Danang- without fail must visit trip
Superb experience Excellent arrangements Knowledgable ,helpful, Super Cool guide Mr. Ty. Highly recommended.. Car …
Excellent Private Tour
Great private tour. Driver and guide was very informative and good English. Very nice people. Fun experience. Great…
Book with Daco tours
We booked with Daco tours and our brilliant guide name was One, she had very good English. Book at a small travel a…
The tour guide, Mr Bay was on time and he's very nice. He told us a bit of history of My Son on the way there. The …
Our trip to Ba Na Hill arranged by Andy Private Tours is very enjoyable. Annie, the tour guide is a cheerful and he…
We were met by the beautiful Ty at 6.30am for our tour of the Ba Na Hills. It was suggested we do the early morning…
Informative and Enjoyable
Signed up for this tour by stop and go tours and had tony/samh as our driver/guide. Brought us to the various plac…
Best day of our trip
Cannot recommend these guys enough. The most professional service and made our day something to remember. Wouldn't …
Andy's private tour is the only way to go. Everything is custom and not too much trouble. Awesome service and safe.…
ANDY TOURS JUST EXCELLENCE!
Thank you for making our DaNang experience memorable. This is just a magical tour. One of my bucketlist fulfilled. …
Great private tour! Loved it!
I had a private tour because I wanted to arrive before all the crowds. We did arrive early but there were already q…