Da Nang : Lucky Mountain Hot Spring Park With Lunch
By Victoria Tour
Nui Than Tai Hot Springs Park is not only famous as one of Da Nang Vietnam attractions but also has many amusement areas for your kids so you can give your kids a weekend vacation to have fun with family. Here, kids not only have fun but also can live closer to nature, visit the wild beauty of the mountains and enjoy the longevity eggs with extremely nutritious. Let us discover the uniqueness that Nui Than Tai Hot Springs Park brings to your baby below!
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-90, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fee + English Guide + Lunch+ Tour insurance
- Entry/Admission - Hot spring Park
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal drink or food orders.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135933P106
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Da Nang : Lucky Mountain Hot Spring Park With Lunch?
- Da Nang : Lucky Mountain Hot Spring Park With Lunch price starts from $58.16. Discover and book Da Nang : Lucky Mountain Hot Spring Park With Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Da Nang : Lucky Mountain Hot Spring Park With Lunch cancellation policy?
- Da Nang : Lucky Mountain Hot Spring Park With Lunch cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Da Nang : Lucky Mountain Hot Spring Park With Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Da Nang : Lucky Mountain Hot Spring Park With Lunch?
- Da Nang : Lucky Mountain Hot Spring Park With Lunch is hosted by Victoria Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Victoria Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Da Nang : Lucky Mountain Hot Spring Park With Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135933P106
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hot spring ParkStop: 8 hours - Admission includedThe new Da Nang Hot Spring Park in Hoa Phu Commune, Hoa Vang District, is developed by the DHC Company, the park covers an area of 165,537m2 and cost around 500 billion VND to create. Visitors to the park can enjoy special hot minerals, mud, herbal, tea, milk and beer bath services to refresh their body and mind. The park also features a 4-star restaurant and hotel complex. The project will help to fully tap the great tourism potential of the city and expand tourism into the western side of the city. 08h00: Picking up at HOTEL, depart to the Hot Spring Park. 09h30: Arriving at the Park, you will be transfer by electric tram to reach the area "Dragon Ball" with a large central pool with water attraction games for children and adults.You can enjoy swimming, experience the winding mysterious lazy river, explore Long Tien cave with floats … 12h00: Having lunch at restaurant 13h30: Continue the journey exploring the Hot Spring Park: Natural hot mineral water lake, tropical fruit garden, relax in the hot mineral waters to enjoy relaxing here. You can also experience some luxury service, such as: Tea bathing, milk bathing, wine bathing, or Onsen bathing(Excluded expenses). 15h00: Goodbye the park. Send-off guests at Hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Fun boat ride through “Coconut Forrest”
This was an impromptu, unexpected surprise for us recommended by our grab driver. We just took part in the tour wit…
Nice place to see the Thai way of life/culture
Be aware, many scammers around. Let me begin: On the dasy before a taxi driver approached me and my wife at the s…
DO NOT BOOK IT
Do not book this tour. This company DOES NOT EXIST anymore. ANGRY! We made a booking and got a confirmation but nob…
Came at night
We had ordered a tour 8 AM, as the picture says, but they came 4:30 AM. Of course we were ain’t ready, and we still…
Loved the fairy walk and the white sand dunes
My driver arrived 30min late. Dropped us off at the fairy walk and just told us go down there nothing about how far…
Terrible tour: Driver had very little English and was extremely rude and aggressive
No description on what we were doing, he just dropped us off at each place and said “be back in 30mins”. My flip fl…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Touring company didn't show up without any notice. Our hotel tried to contact them for inquiries but phone wasn't picked up. Probably Victory Tours doesn't exist anymore after the pandemic.
Written June 2, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.