When you travel to Center of Viet Nam, usually you don't know what to see, where to go, where to eat and how is local people. Come and enjoy
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, French
What's not included
- All tickets
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Personal spend
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all travelers at their hotel in Da Nang and Hoi An city center
- Da Nang, Hải Châu District, Da Nang, Vietnam We pick up all travelers at their hotel in Da Nang city center
- Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam We pick up all travelers at their hotel in Hoi An city center
- Da Nang, Hải Châu District, Da Nang, Vietnam We drop off all travelers at they hotel in Da Nang city center
- Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam We drop off all travelers at they hotel in Hoi An city center
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10767P120
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 2-Days combo: Da Nang city tour including Golden Bridge and Hoi An city tour?
- 2-Days combo: Da Nang city tour including Golden Bridge and Hoi An city tour price starts from $212.14. Discover and book 2-Days combo: Da Nang city tour including Golden Bridge and Hoi An city tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2-Days combo: Da Nang city tour including Golden Bridge and Hoi An city tour cancellation policy?
- 2-Days combo: Da Nang city tour including Golden Bridge and Hoi An city tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2-Days combo: Da Nang city tour including Golden Bridge and Hoi An city tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2-Days combo: Da Nang city tour including Golden Bridge and Hoi An city tour?
- 2-Days combo: Da Nang city tour including Golden Bridge and Hoi An city tour is hosted by Da Nang Online Travel - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Da Nang Online Travel - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2-Days combo: Da Nang city tour including Golden Bridge and Hoi An city tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10767P120
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Da Nang Online Travel - Day Tours
Da Nang, Vietnam
Joined in September 2013
#27 of 232 Transportation in Da Nang
- Adventure1242440049400Spectacular but people a lotThere were so many people so it's little hard time. You'd better go when not peak. Anyway they have good views and fantastic experiences. Specially I was surprised about under ground facilities. And You'd better go other restaurant if you go to the buffet through travel package. ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅁㅇㅇㅇㅇㅁ ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
- 382fantasticd00beautiful and historicalThis place is very beautiful and historical. I love nature, but I have recently started touring historical spaces, and I plan to travel here as well.
- DB8162300Vietnam DisneyThe tour was great, our guide spoke English very well. The transport van was nice, clean and cool. The tour took you to Sun World which is kind of like Vietnam Disney- everything is made as a tourist attraction, the only original French part from the 1900s is the wine cellar. All very cool and fun to see- the gardens are beautiful. Definitely a lot of people there, but can time it to still get some good pictures. Only con would be the lunch...mostly because of the coronavirus outbreak, a buffet is the last place you want to eat, plus it wasnt very good.
- otasaraus00Absolutely awfulThe worst experience we’ve had in Vietnam. We fell asleep so I’m not even sure if we stopped at either of the places. Then when we stopped for the lunch he said we would be there for a little while but he got our bags out of the back and told us goodbye. Left us the city with no idea where we were. Tried calling and emailing the company with no response. Find an alternate option.
- LauraW539500Beautiful Golden Bridge on Bana HillLoved this place, atmosphere cool and green. Many beautiful flowers and structures for instagram worthy shots. Thanks David for bringing us here
- Nurul A00Group & family trip at Bana hillIt was a wonderful place, the Golden Bridge at Bana Hill from Danang City in Vietnam. Tourist guide little slow in speaking English but good to help the tourists. And the launch buffet was awesome. Place was nice for cool pictures. The minibus was also nice air conditioning.
- Hsien_Teh00Great ServiceI took 2 tours with Da Nang Online Travel, to Ba Na Hills and Hoi An with a stop at a riverside village. The experience throughout was great. Informative, fun and I got to see more than I would have imagined. My guide was very professional and looked after me well, even having a raincoat for me when the need arose. Will definitely use their service again.
- Quana62600Excellent day in Da Nang/Ba Na HillsWe had a Excellent Day with Mr. David our tour guide in Ba Na Hills and Sun World. Mr. David was extremely informative, kind, patient, and fun. He allowed us to go at our own pace on this tour. He provided us with the great historical information. The Golden Hand Bridge was an awesome experience. I highly recommend taking this tour with Mr. David.
- Punamdemanny00David is a great guideDavid, our guide, is very knowledgeable. We did 3 tours in total with them. The first one was to Hoi Van pass with a stop at an oyster farm and Lang Co beach and this was lovely. The second was a group tour to Bana hills and this was quite fun with a theme park accessible by cable cars. The scenery is gorgeous and it was great to be in the cool at around 1400 metres. The lady to was to Cham Island for snorkeling. Don't expect great snorkeling because of the visibility and bring your own mask and tubs if possible. However the beach was quite nice and the lunch at a local restaurant was a good experience.
- Roving2764008948700Ba Na Hills ....good and beautiful place to visit..it is a must visit location when in da nang. exp. longest cable cart rides from base to top of ba na hills...the view was spectacula out of this world.... winds breeze from top of mountain...a lot of hiking when you're top of the mountains...have amusement parks for kids, lots of eateries, bars, and of course the look out brige as seen from many pics uploaded from others...it is a must to visit
- trudyanrep00TrudyI hired a guide for the day l was picked up at 8am from the koi resort in hoi an ,it was an all day trip to visit the one year old golden bridge with the hands ,it was a long day in hot humid conditions ,l glad l went, ,,but it was not exactly what l expected ,we were taken to a sculpture factory on the way, which was not in the tour,it's expected that you buy something ,as the guides get a commission, l found out,then off we went in a nice air conditioned car , everything else was included in the price we paid for the tour,on arrival ,the place was so crowed with Asian tourists from China and Korea in large groups ,the centre you arrive at ,is very modern and well equipped,our guide took us to the cable cars ,to go up the mountain ,to the summit,where the bridge is, and we thought,also, just buddha, and a French chateaux replica from France,the cable cars are modern from Switzerland,they are comfortable large and smooth,the ba na hills going up are spectacular,but the shock is ,on arrival to the summit,you are greeted with a huge French style Disneyland style theme park ,and very crowed ,it's very kitch in an odd sort of way ,great for families,l actually enjoyed it, after my initial shock ,there are hotels to stay here as well in the French style ,their are performers everywhere ,in the most amazing costumes ,bands playing,eateries everywhere,lunch supplied was in a huge beer hall like a German Oktoberfest venue ,the food was average ,but we had it included in the tour ,you can by food ,drunks ice creams and great coffee here and souvenirs ,our guide left us for an hr or so ,to do our own thing ,which we took lots of photos and looked around this huge place, fantasy world,then l had a great Vietnamese coffee ,my friend had a top passionfruit smoothie ,you can smoke ciggies everywhere also, as in the rest of Vietnam, there are ashtrays everywhere ,there are alcohol bars too,then we finally saw what we came for the golden hands bridge ,it's beautiful,with amazing views, but smaller than the travel brochures show you ,and we could see buddha perched on the next mountain ,it's not as cool up on the summit as suggested ,the trip down on the cable tram ,then the cable car was a highlight,l was exhausted at the end by 5pm ,but did enjoy the day overall
- Ken C00See the countryDriver was polite and on time. The car was modern and well maintained. Driving was excellent and felt very comfortable. The only suggestion would be cold water and cold refresher towels available.
- Joann T00NOT TO BE MISSEDThis was an awesome day trip...... lots of walking, lots of stairs but really worthwhile...... well worth the effort. We were collected at 0730 and after a slow but scenic trip through Da Nang reached the carpark and the beginning of the ride to the top on three cable cars. The Golden Bridge is an amazing achievement and really mouth dropping. A fabulous buffet meal was on offer with a huge selection of food catering to every taste. At the top at ‘Sunworld’ it was a mixture of Disneyland’, tack and theme worlds with loads of eateries and entertainment.
- mint42600It's awful service!We have booked VIP Van transfer from Hoian to Hue. On the travel day, The van didin't come to pick us at the meeting point. We have to call David; the sales representative to let him do something. Then, he sent the sharing bus with the other tourists (price 9$/pex) to pick us up instead. The sharing bus is coost $9/ pax but the vip van which we have paid for is at $16/pax. This is not we expected when reserve with this company. It was very disapponited and unacceptable. We willing to pay double price if the service is great but this is NOT. We don't recommend Danang online travel to anyone to want to book any cars with them. It's awful service!
- Anne M00A unique experienceNot to be missed. Unfortunately the weather was not very cooperative very heavy mist. However it was still worth a visit and not what I expected. The gondolas were quite an e perience four options depending on where you were going. One to the Golden Hands (spectacular) and the gardens were huge not wha t I expected. One gondola to the top which is still under ongoing construction which will be a theme park quite unexpected but enough is finished to enjoy.
Buy it with
2-Days combo: Da Nang city tour including Golden Bridge and Hoi An city tour provided by Da Nang Online Travel - Day Tours
Product Overview: 2-Days combo: Da Nang city tour including Golden Bridge and Hoi An city tour
Number of Photos