Get to know the food scene in Da Nang on a walking tour with a guide who introduces you to items you might not find if you explored on your own. You'll visit several food venues, from restaurants to shops to a local living room, to sample items like Vietnamese barbecue and seafood.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-80, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
- All food on tour
- Personal Fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 180504P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Da Nang Evening Food Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Da Nang Evening Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Da Nang Evening Food Tour?
- Da Nang Evening Food Tour price starts from $102.57. Discover and book Da Nang Evening Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Da Nang Evening Food Tour cancellation policy?
- Da Nang Evening Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Da Nang Evening Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Da Nang Evening Food Tour?
- Da Nang Evening Food Tour is hosted by Private Hanoi Food Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Private Hanoi Food Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Da Nang Evening Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 180504P23
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byDa Nang Museum
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Private Hanoi Food Tour
Joined in July 2019
#104 of 460 Food & Drink in Hanoi
- Jenny28100200Super experiences , Highly recommendedWe are so grateful for our evening in Hoi An with lena! He showed us local food in places we never would have visited, told stories about the vietnamese culture and taught us vietnamese language. Lena was a fun, friendly and knowledgable guide. We also got to meet her very cute puppy and get tips about what we should do on our trip. highly Recommend! Big Thanks.
- glaral202300This was a fantastic experience that I highly recommend.A recommended booking a tour at the beginning of your stay in Hoi An to get a great overview of the locations and food! : Lena was very knowledgeable and personable. She had a genuine interest in her subject — She wasn’t just going through the motions. This was an introduction to foods we never would have tried on our own - black sesame soup in a private backyard is a prime example . We discovered area of Hoi An that were truly off the beaten track ! Highly recommend.
- Road3010292958300Highly recommendedExcellent tour by our guides! Very thoughtful and entertainingly presented by Long, got to know parts of Hoi An you wouldn't experience otherwise. There was also a lot of different food to be tried and places to be seen. We ate a lot, learned a lot, and laughed a lot too. Highly recommend for anyone visiting Hoi An. Come hungry!
- 554hi_un00Unforgetable tripBest food tour,city and eco trip forever.highly recommended.The food was so good and we ate till we were so full! Loved our we ate from local stalls that we would not have ventured to as tourists as they were too "off-the-beaten-track". The experience was so authentic and yummy.we will be back next time.many thanks.
- Rainer K00Drive and eat!We did this tour in December 2022. Our group was quite small: only four people - the two guides, my daughter and myself. On the backseats of a scooter and a motorbike we went several hours through Saigon, which is already an experience on its own. We went to "nontouristic" and very authentic places, which you can not find and explore without the help of local people . Although the traffic is dense and vigourous, I never was scared, the guides are really good and save drivers. The selection of restaurants and dishes was excellent and covered a wide range of typical food. It gave a good impression how Saigonese people enjoy their life! Our senior guide had good English skils, besides explanation of the dishes he gave a lot of additional information about Saigon and VN. We enjoyed the trip !
- Rums2800Hanoi Private City TourWe had a wonderful day on our private tour with Henry. His English was very good so we were able to ask many questions and learned a lot both about Hanoi and it history but also about its local customs. We felt we visited the highlights of the city and never felt rushed to move on. Our driver went out of his way in all the crazy traffic to show up at the appropriate locations whenever he was needed. We added on a few stops at the end of the day that made us feel like we really captured the whole city and what it has to offer. Very good communication with the company also allowed us to have our driver come back when we left something in the car at the end of the day. Have now booked more tours with this company and feel like we are special customers!
- androidmarket199900Enjoyed Day & Night Of Hanoi WondersEven though the tour is for the day, but it didn't end there for us. The tour guide was very helpful to give us good info and we get to continue exploring into the nite bustling with readiness for their upcoming Tet festive celebration and savoring delicious local food. Tqvm :D
- shansp300Beautiful experienceThere is a lot to discover and see in Hanoi. Enjoyed the short trip there . A lot of street food, coffee shop and beautiful scenery.
- samarthk8000Hanoi City Tour ExperienceAmazing experience exploring the Hanoi city. The tour guide was very informative and polite. Gave descriptions and history about all the important places and and the places we're beautiful. We finished the day off at an Indian restaurant. Highly recommend!
- shyam4d00Super and highly recommended!Had a wonderful experience of a private city tour! The guide was extremely friendly and co-operative. We spent a good time seeing all the must visit tourist locations in Hanoi and understood the history and details in our own time. Good 7seater car full day and had an exclusive Indian dinner also!
- sonalim00Excellent experienceAmazing experience and enjoyed every minute. The travel agent made all arrangements and was extremely reliable. Highly recommend!!
- Kg131100Great tourA great experience to know more about Hanoi and its culture. The tour was comfortable and the guide was friendly.
- Ndel I00A great tour of the City of HanoiA great experience of viewing the city of Hanoi with all its distinct places to visit like the hustling and bustling streets of old town and the calming folk music at the hoan kiem lake, etc
- O2371DGfloriand00My great time in HanoiI had been to Hanoi before but this time was special with a guide who was knowledgeable and showed me the lesser known part of the city. I was so interested in it on top of everything I was able to indulge and tried some of the local dishes like « Tra ca la vong » so nice!
- lisabV7678ND00Delectable ExperienceCooking with Jam at Green Mango was a wonderful experience. We made spring rolls, pho, roasted eggplant and lemon grass BBQ shrimp. We ate a delicious meal.
Buy it with
Da Nang Evening Food Tour provided by Private Hanoi Food Tour
Product Overview: Da Nang Evening Food Tour
Number of Photos