Danang City Tour With Dinner On Han Cruise
By Vietnam Sightseeing
Da Nang city is located in the middle of Vietnam Map. It includes mountains, river, beaches combined with famous sightseeing. A place "must to visit" in your travel to Vietnam. During this amazing full day tour you will see all the most popular sights and experience the best parts of the city with a local guide. • Spend a whole day exploring Da Nang and travel to city's best kept historic sites and attractions, with dinner on Han Cruise • Visit Cham Sculpture Museum, housing the world's largest collection of Cham artifacts • Enjoy a convenient hotel pick up and drop off • See Linh Ung Pagoda and walk over the Dragon Bridge, the Guinness World Record ‘largest steel Dragon’, for a river view and to see the riverside carp-dragon statue. • Visit Han market, one of the city’s major traditional markets.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Linh Ung Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Han River Bridge
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up and drop off available for hotel in Da Nang city center
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109316P64
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Danang City Tour With Dinner On Han Cruise?
- How much is Danang City Tour With Dinner On Han Cruise?
- Danang City Tour With Dinner On Han Cruise price starts from $91.39. Discover and book Danang City Tour With Dinner On Han Cruise on Tripadvisor
- What is the Danang City Tour With Dinner On Han Cruise cancellation policy?
- Danang City Tour With Dinner On Han Cruise cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Danang City Tour With Dinner On Han Cruise on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Danang City Tour With Dinner On Han Cruise?
- Danang City Tour With Dinner On Han Cruise is hosted by Vietnam Sightseeing. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Sightseeing on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Danang City Tour With Dinner On Han Cruise on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109316P64
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1The Marble MountainsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Linh Ung PagodaStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Da Nang Museum of Cham SculptureStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Dragon BridgeStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Han River BridgeStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 6Han MarketStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I’m 54 and visited the park with my 21 and 18 year old sons. We couldn’t find much information about what was open …
Apathetic and uninformative
Pro’s: - prompt pick up our hotel. - clean and safe vehicle, and well driven. Con’s: - Tour guide clearly had no…
Its ok hard climbing
Its ok the main cave was awesome But be careful climbing in the tunnels going to the top to much effect with no wo…
Not an amazing tour and sudden last minute price change!
I would not recommend this tour to anyone. The sites themselves were great, marble mountain and Hoi An are both lov…
Was a very well organized trip with an excellent guide, the beauty of Marble mountain and Hoi An speaks for itself …