My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountain Day Trip from Da Nang
By Hoi an local tour
-We travel about 50km from Hoi An to My Son sanctuary. It comprises many Champa temples, in a valley roughly two kilometers wide, surrounded by two mountain ranges. It was the site of religious ceremonies of kings of the Champa civilization and was also a burial place of Champa royals and national heroes. The My Son temple complex is one of the foremost temple complexes of Hinduism in South East Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam. Though the complex has been destroyed over time, we still see many majestic ancient ruins of temples in the area. We also spend time to visit Tra Kieu Church on the way back to Marble Mountain -The Marble Mountains are famous for their traditional stonemasonry activities. In Dong Hai village close to Thuy Son, 600 families chisel stone statues, jewellery, and art work. Marble from the Marble Mountains has been exported to many countries.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Admission ticket for Marble Mountain
- Admission ticket for My Son
- Licensed guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Light lunch (Quang chicken noodle)
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all customer at hotel or residence in Da Nang center
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17107P65
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountain Day Trip from Da Nang?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountain Day Trip from Da Nang on Tripadvisor
- How much is My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountain Day Trip from Da Nang?
- My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountain Day Trip from Da Nang price starts from $86.27. Discover and book My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountain Day Trip from Da Nang on Tripadvisor
- What is the My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountain Day Trip from Da Nang cancellation policy?
- My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountain Day Trip from Da Nang cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountain Day Trip from Da Nang on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountain Day Trip from Da Nang?
- My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountain Day Trip from Da Nang is hosted by Hoi an local tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hoi an local tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountain Day Trip from Da Nang on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17107P65
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1My Son SanctuaryStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2The Marble MountainsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Best guide ever!
Bang was the BEST guide I have ever had!!!!!!! I’ve traveled to many places and his tour was by far the best. He i…
Hoi An tour
Mr Bang was very genuine and trustworthy. He recomended great restaurants and shops, and made sure we were always l…
More than amazing with lovely staff
The absolute best. This show was simply amazing. Quite pricy but worth every penny. We went while it was raining an…
Hai Van Gate - Historical point between Danang and Hue
When you travel from Danang to visit Hue, this must be the major transition point for tourist. It has a history for…
Very Reliable service.
Picked up on time and taken directly to the base of the Golden Bridge. We had to delay our pick up so contacted our…
An excellent way to understand the history of a very unique place of Vietnam!
Just WOW! I was blown away by the scale of the show and actually felt like I was going back in time. It gave me a…
Great Service. Great value.
The private tour price worth it. The guide is very nice and helpful. Arrived on time and wait for us to complete th…
They're not lying when they say 'most beautiful show in the world'
The costumes, the dances and the light shows are amazing, there is so much variety in different designs and styles …
We booked everything on the website, our driver was at the arrivals door and it was a short stroll to the car. The …
Very enjoyable Hue day trip with Minh
Our driver Minh arrived early at the hotel lobby to pick us up for the day trip. He planned the day very well and e…
A visual feast!
Breathtaking and worthy of the title best show in the world! You won’t be disappointed. Creative excellence. .
We visit myson and marble mountain, visit was great, nice place, tour guide Ms Su very kind and good knowledge. Dri…
I saw this in June and OMG it was absolutely amazing! I am english speaking so I couldn't understand what they were…
Large scale entertainment
After watching a water puppet show while in Vietnam, Dear Husband had lowered his expectations ahead of the Hoi An …
Trip to Hue
We 3 ladies went to Hue on a day trip with Mr Chau company, It was a fantastic day we had a very safe and cautious…