Golden Bridge via Cable Car in the Afternoon to Avoid Crowd & Take nice Pictures
TOUR PROGRAM : 13:00p.m : Pick you up at Your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city, then Transfer to Ba Na Hills. With this option we arrive at Ba Na Hills about 14:00 am, avoiding the crowds and the noise from the large groups. On arrival, we take the Cable Car (one of the longest in Asia) to the first station. 14:30am – 17:30. For 3 hours, you will be guided through all the amazing parts of the complex, including the famous Golden Bridge with Giant Hands : Length: 148.6 m (490 feet), with 8 spans Largest span: 21.2 m Width: 3m Height: 1.414 m above the sea level Floor: made by Merawan Giaza Wood, 5cm thick Golden Handrail Visit Flower Garden, Linh Ung Pagoda, Wine Making Cellar, French Village and you will be able to take lots of great photos .Our tour guide will tell you about the history of Ba Na Hills . About 17:30 p.m : We take the cable car down the hill , Then ,We Have dinner with local Food and send you back hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Car or Minivan
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Ba Na Cable Car ticket & Entrance Tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ba Na Hills
- Entry/Admission - Golden Bridge
- Drinks & Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 145206P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Golden Bridge via Cable Car in the Afternoon to Avoid Crowd & Take nice Pictures?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Golden Bridge via Cable Car in the Afternoon to Avoid Crowd & Take nice Pictures on Tripadvisor
- How much is Golden Bridge via Cable Car in the Afternoon to Avoid Crowd & Take nice Pictures?
- Golden Bridge via Cable Car in the Afternoon to Avoid Crowd & Take nice Pictures price starts from $123.08. Discover and book Golden Bridge via Cable Car in the Afternoon to Avoid Crowd & Take nice Pictures on Tripadvisor
- What is the Golden Bridge via Cable Car in the Afternoon to Avoid Crowd & Take nice Pictures cancellation policy?
- Golden Bridge via Cable Car in the Afternoon to Avoid Crowd & Take nice Pictures cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Golden Bridge via Cable Car in the Afternoon to Avoid Crowd & Take nice Pictures on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Golden Bridge via Cable Car in the Afternoon to Avoid Crowd & Take nice Pictures?
- Golden Bridge via Cable Car in the Afternoon to Avoid Crowd & Take nice Pictures is hosted by Golden Bridge Tour Da Nang. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Golden Bridge Tour Da Nang on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Golden Bridge via Cable Car in the Afternoon to Avoid Crowd & Take nice Pictures on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 145206P10
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ba Na HillsStop: 70 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Golden BridgeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Golden Bridge Tour Da Nang
Da Nang, Vietnam
Joined in April 2019
#68 of 408 Tours & Activities in Da Nang
- Relax25742900A great day out!Mr Ty was our guide. He was extremely informative during the visits to Ba Na Hills and My Son. We also had plenty of free time in Sun World to do what ever we wanted. During the car rides between the different sites Mr Ty also gave us some great insight into local life in the area. Also, the chicken noodles were delicious! Would easily recommend this tour to anyone
- Prashani V00Great day tourWe had a great tour with Mr Kong. He was so knowledgeable on the places we visited and was so accommodating. He even made a stop at a local coffee shop for us to try an authentic Vietnamese coffee. His English was great so we were able to communicate with him easily.
- 751lizzyl00Excellent sightseeing in Da NangOur guide was Mr Tuan. He was very pleasant and had good knowledge of the history of Da Nang as well as Ba Na Hills and Marble Mountain. The van that picked us up was very comfortable and the whole experience was smooth and relaxed. We would definitely recommend this tour to people who want to see the sights of Da Nang in an easy and convenient way.
- lutgardb202200bike ride, bamboo basket boat enz; book this trip with HAI Huynh(+84905329972) Top guide!!!When you are in Hoi An be sure to take a bike ride with Hai HUYNH . Bike between the local country, between the rice fields, visit a local garden and make a boot trip in a bamboo basket. Its amazing!!!
- 283juancarlos00Must take this tour !!!Hoi An is a very beautiful place. Whenever you are in Central Vietnam , this place is a must see. Mr Le is a very professional tour guide.
- ellagT5181KE00Perfect Hoi An experience!AHMAZING tour!!! Mr. Ken was amazing! Picked us up right on time and gave us so much Vietnamese history knowledge on the way to Hoi An. The walk through Hoi An was beautiful and Mr Ken had so much to share, and when he didn't know everything he had someone else fill in the blanks. He's a great photographer also our photos came out great! He was accomodating and helped find a vegetarian friendly restaurant for myself and my partner. This tour is a must if you want a one on one experience through all the hustle and bustle.
- lvla0600Book this tour!Mr. Le was a wonderful tour guide!! We learned so much about the My Son Ruins and Cham history. The bridge and temple were breathtaking. The ride on the cable car was amazing! Mr. Le doubled as a great photographer! Car service and lunch was provided. A great tour overall! We ran into December rain but that didn't stop us from enjoying the tour.
- lindanN2892BE00Best tour in VietnamThis was the best tour we took in Vietnam! Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about MySon and Champa history. He also took us efficiently around Ba Na Hills. I’ve never been to an amusement park in another country but this one is a must for anyone looking for a break from sightseeing. It was a fun experience. Also, the company was very quick in communication and I felt very well taken care of throughout the booking process. Thank you!
- dhimankd00Danang- without fail must visit tripSuperb experience Excellent arrangements Knowledgable ,helpful, Super Cool guide Mr. Ty. Highly recommended.. Car was awesome for private tour.. excellent driver.. Bana Hills itself is a oneday full tour.. memorable one.. Myson visit is a must do who loves history or culture..
- 597lawm00Excellent Private TourGreat private tour. Driver and guide was very informative and good English. Very nice people. Fun experience. Great views. Definitely recommend
- nelsonsAustralia00Book with Daco toursWe booked with Daco tours and our brilliant guide name was One, she had very good English. Book at a small travel agent, it's much cheaper
- chihyuw202000Very goodThe tour guide, Mr Bay was on time and he's very nice. He told us a bit of history of My Son on the way there. The Ba Na Hill is amazing. Mr Bay did a good job show us around the whole place. If you like to see more in a day you should go with this one.
- Stanleytammy00Mr SoOur trip to Ba Na Hill arranged by Andy Private Tours is very enjoyable. Annie, the tour guide is a cheerful and helpful lady. And the driver also drive very well and safe. We had a wonderful time in Ba Na Hill. Thanks for Andy’s arrangement.
- PepiG58800AwesomeWe were met by the beautiful Ty at 6.30am for our tour of the Ba Na Hills. It was suggested we do the early morning to avoid the huge crowds We had an airconditioned, late model car with a driver who drove well and made us feel safe Ty is the most considerate, attentive, funny guide. He is also very knowledgeable in history of the area and speak English very well. He also took around so we didn't encounter too many other people We thoroughly enjoyed our day at the Ba Na Hills and Ty's company
- catalystMD00Informative and EnjoyableSigned up for this tour by stop and go tours and had tony/samh as our driver/guide. Brought us to the various places listed and tony was extremely knowledgeable sharing with us the various histories and details about each place we visited Excellent service and hospitality by Tony! - request for him if you are taking this tour All in all a very enjoyable trip and a must do when coming to Da Nang! Also the earlier you start your day the better, avoid the crowds!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
La persona que me atendio Yolanda Nava para venderme el viaje fue muy amable, atenta, cordial en el aeropuerto ya que me explico que tours podia tomar en los cabos me vendio un paquete. Pero no pude ir por que un integrante de la familia se enfermo.
Written January 21, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Golden Bridge via Cable Car in the Afternoon to Avoid Crowd & Take nice Pictures provided by Golden Bridge Tour Da Nang
Product Overview: Golden Bridge via Cable Car in the Afternoon to Avoid Crowd & Take nice Pictures
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos