MY SON HOLYLAND - HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour with NIGHT MARKET, SAMPAN BOAT RIDE
By Da Nang Hoi An Private Tours & Shore Excursion
TOUR PROGRAM : 12.00p.m:Guide & driver meet you at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city. then, Transfer to My Son HolyLand which was a major religious site for the people of the ancient Champa Kingdom which flourished between the 4th and 13th centuries The Champa people ruled Central Vietnam until it was finally annexed by the Vietnamese in the 19th Century.Bricks were used to build the temples without the aid of mortar.Tour guide will escort you through the fascinating ruins and give you a brief explanation.After That We go to Hoi An your guide will escort you on a walking tour around the old quarter of town where you visit many places of interest including the 400 year old Japanese Bridge, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall,and local market. Next, You ride Sampan Boat about 25 Minutes and put Paper Lanterns onto River to bring more good luck.Then You visit Night Market with Colourful lanterns or Shopping here. Dinner at Local Restaurant.Finish and Bring you back hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Car or Minivan with Strong AC
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets in My Son Holyland & Hoi An city
- Dinner at Local Restaurant
- Water, Sampan Boat Ride to put Paper Lanterns onto River
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Night Market
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 125167P27
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with MY SON HOLYLAND - HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour with NIGHT MARKET, SAMPAN BOAT RIDE?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book MY SON HOLYLAND - HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour with NIGHT MARKET, SAMPAN BOAT RIDE on Tripadvisor
- How much is MY SON HOLYLAND - HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour with NIGHT MARKET, SAMPAN BOAT RIDE?
- MY SON HOLYLAND - HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour with NIGHT MARKET, SAMPAN BOAT RIDE price starts from $114.24. Discover and book MY SON HOLYLAND - HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour with NIGHT MARKET, SAMPAN BOAT RIDE on Tripadvisor
- What is the MY SON HOLYLAND - HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour with NIGHT MARKET, SAMPAN BOAT RIDE cancellation policy?
- MY SON HOLYLAND - HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour with NIGHT MARKET, SAMPAN BOAT RIDE cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book MY SON HOLYLAND - HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour with NIGHT MARKET, SAMPAN BOAT RIDE on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides MY SON HOLYLAND - HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour with NIGHT MARKET, SAMPAN BOAT RIDE?
- MY SON HOLYLAND - HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour with NIGHT MARKET, SAMPAN BOAT RIDE is hosted by Da Nang Hoi An Private Tours & Shore Excursion. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Da Nang Hoi An Private Tours & Shore Excursion on Tripadvisor. Discover and book MY SON HOLYLAND - HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour with NIGHT MARKET, SAMPAN BOAT RIDE on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 125167P27
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1My Son SanctuaryStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hoi An Ancient TownStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hoi An Night MarketStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Da Nang Hoi An Private Tours & Shore Excursion
Da Nang, Vietnam
Joined in February 2019
#59 of 366 Tours & Activities in Da Nang
- Sherpa2848155438600The staff was very helpful.I am pleased to say that my stay was excellent and superb. All my expectation are full filled by your staff.And a special thank to Ms. priyanka to smooth check -in and check-out. Food was superb. I hope will be stay soon again.
- pedromendes31400Beautiful!! You have to go here.Amazing!! This was more then I was expecting. Not only the famous bridge but all of it. Everything was amazing.
- 33Vernon00Hoi An walking tourGuide was very knowledgeable and we appreciate how helpful he was in looking after our disabled son in wheelchair
- 391jacquil00Brilliantly organised tourWe chose this tour because it included all the sites we wanted to visit and in one day. The sites included the marble mountains, lady buddha statue, monkey mountain and the amazing road that is the Hai Van Pass but we saw so much more. We stopped for a very tasty seafood lunch at a restaurant overlooking the lagoon and after that went for a drive around the lagoon. Our guide Andy was brilliant, knowledgeable and spoke excellent English and our driver was great as well and would stop anywhere if we wanted to take photos. It was a well organised day out and we highly recommend this to anyone who wanted to pack a lot of sites into one day.
- kellyliverpool8500Andy Is the bestAndy and his company is the best. Don't hesitate. I've been to Vietnam 3 times now and always book with Andy, been on wonderful trips to marble mountain, Hoi an, da bang, my son. He is knowledgeable and speaks excellent English. We felt safe and well looked after
- Jan D001/2 tour to Hoi An: rather a shopping mallThousands, no, ten-thousands tourist fill the streets of the old quarter. It's even hard to see the houses behind the enormous crowds. 90% of the buidings are shops, restaurants, cafés and snackbars. OK, 10% are more interesting. There are some genuine, authentic Chinese houses but most houses are recently renovated and not as they once were. You can also have a short ride in a small boat, called 'sampam', with a lighted lamp. But is this an authentic, well-preserved untouched Vietnamese harbour town? No.
- fdk4u00Best private visit everWe can only congratulate Kiwi Travel for the superbe organization of this wonderful day where our best tour guide Dat made us feel welcomed in this beautiful region. He gave all the explanations we wanted to know, he arranged all our visits, we never had to stand in line, he was the sweetest man you can imagine. Our very lyxurious car was driven by the friendly driver Thong. Just a perfect day !!!!
- bedandbreakfaster00Excellant tourWe booked our tour through Viator. Our guide, Hung, picked us up at the pier. He was very knowledgeable about the area and spoke English quite well. He went above and beyond to make sure we go to see everything listed on the tour and even some things that were not. I especially enjoyed Marble Mountain and the city of Hoi An. In my opinion, both are a must see. I would highly recommend this tour and especially our guide, Hung.
- Cemuni00Mountains and Caves oh My!The Marble mountains are a fun trip to do while in Da Nang. There are many caves to explore and things to buy and you get to see great views of the City.
- Michael C00Excellent and well-organized tour with our guide TyReally enjoyed this tour of Hoi An. All correspondence with the tour company before our arrival to Danang was clear and we were promptly picked up by out guide Ty at 3pm. We picked the night tour especially because we wanted to experience both the daytime and famous night market and the lanterns at night. We were not disappointed. Ty took us to all the major sights and his commentary was insightful. The night time sampan ride was very nice too. We went on a Saturday, which perhaps explained the large crowds but it was not too bad. Perhaps a weekday tour would be recommended if you prefer a 'quieter' stroll through the streets. Overall, the whole tour was well-organized and we got a very good introduction to Hoi An. Highly recommend this tour, especially as a day trip from Da Nang.
- BostonBruins3300Excellent Driver Service for the day Danang to Hoi AnWe were docked in Danang while on an Azamara cruise in October and had a cooking class and walking tour already scheduled in Hoi An. When we had to find a way to get to Hoi An and back, we contacted Andy. It became more than just a ride up and ride back. Andy's driver picked us up in Dananag and dropped us off in Hoi An where we did a combination tour with Urban Adventures (walking tour & cooking class). After our walking tour, our guide called Andy's driver to bring us to the cooking center. We had our chef the call the driver for pick up and he stopped at the shoemaker where we had custom shoes made earlier in the day. After picking up the shoes, the driver brought us back to port. It was personal service for the day rather than just transportation up and back. Thanks Andy!
- 646lisal00Tour from cruise shipWe used Andy for 2 tours , from our cruise ship , he was excellent, we had a private tour for 12 adults with our own guide , each guide was fabulous , the tours were informative, interesting and fun . Andy is easy to get in contact with and responds ASAP .
- Ann M00Private shore excursion to visit Golden bridge in chan May port & Ho Chi Minh city tour from Phu My portWe booked 2 trips of the cruise ship with Andys tours First I think I should say they even sent me a photo of who to look for when we came of the ship .both trips were fabulous the golden hand bridge was a bit bad because of the rain but he got us there safely and we enjoyed the day , we saw everything we wanted to see and more .But my favourite trip was Sargon what a day ! War museum Rex hotel baga market tour guide knew his stuff history about everything he was excellent.but my favourite was the rickersaw drives they were great loved it the meal was great I can not thank you enough and last point was half the price of cruise ship tours thank you Andy
- LBRobbie00Fantastic ExperienceI thoroughly enjoyed my early morning tour of My Son. Andy and the driver Sy met us at our hotel in Da Nang and we traveled in a very comfortable van to this incredibly historic and spiritual place. Andy shared so much history during the drive to the site. He also shared as we toured My Son. And on the way back, we even stopped at a convenience store for some needed items. Waking up super early is so worth it.
- jofunkyfacepainter00Cruise ship tour to ba na hills october 19I can't recommend Andy enough. Brilliant. He replies promptly and our guide Aqua was great and we had a safe careful driver. Not all drivers in Asia are, I can assure you of that! The weather was terrible but we still had a great day all the same Ba na hills is a crazy place. The cable car ride is around 15 to 20 minutes. I think the longest I'm Asia. It's only all been built around 10 years. The golden bridge is amazing. It's like Disneyland on a mountain without the characters. Definately go. Around an hour to drive from Chan may port.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2019 • Friends
Everything a outour day with Andy was fabulous. He andhis team we are above and beyond to ame sure we were happy. They gave us water and cold towels when we needed them. They bought us rain ponchos when it started to rain. Communication was a breeze. He even sent us his picture beforehand so we could find him easily. Well done!
Written November 14, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.