Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Da Nang (Vietnamese: Đà Nẵng, is the fifth largest city in Vietnam after Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Hanoi, Can Tho and Haiphong in terms of urbanization and economy. Located on the coast of the South China Sea at the mouth of the Han River, it is one of Vietnam’s most important port cities. As one of the country’s five direct-controlled municipalities, it is under the direct administration of the central government. Da Nang is the commercial and educational centre of Central Vietnam, as well as being the largest city in the region. In addition to its well-sheltered, easily accessible port, Da Nang’s location on the path of National Route 1A and the North–South Railway makes it a hub for transportation. It is located within 100 km (62 mi) of several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Imperial City of Hue, the Old Town of Hoi An, and the My Son ruins.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byDanang Private Taxi
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Myanmar Private Day Tours
Wonderful trip ❤️
After the long time no travelling because of the pandemic, I was here for the second time ❤️ It still choose this t…
Short trip in Viet Nam during the pandemic!
I’m at the enjoying time ‘till back to work, still have a lot of foreigners here spending their time after struggli…
I have heard many many stories of this historic place - Cu Chi - on the Mekong river, Viet Nam's war with US-academ…
Vietnamese nature has always attracted me. As soon as you get into the boat, you are immersed in a Vietnamese fair…
Amazing tripe !
Hello everyone! If you love mountains then you need to come here! It is so beautiful! The mountains are very sim…
The Little World
I haven't had a chance to go abroad. Thanks God, Ba Na Hill have the models of some famous places around the world.…
WOW!!! It's such a Wonderland
The sights were so magnificent. This place is completely separate from the world. The guide and tourists are very f…
Very memorable time!
You couldn’t imagine how the “bored countryside” made us memorable time like?! I thought we should spent a peaceful…
The package is among the must do experience if you are in HCMC. Such an amazing destination not too far from the ci…
Don’t miss it!!!
We had an amazing day out with you guys. Our tour guide & tour company well organized for us from starting till th…
I came here few weeks ago but i can not forget how it was . It made me feel exciting plus amazed about the nature .…
Something wonderful is the best tour for us, the service attitude is very good, for the money we spend, it is well …
I recently came here with my friend and it was out of my mind . So amazing and informative . highly recommenđ
I came here with my friend . It was great , many activities and beautiful places . It definitely is my most amazing…
Great tour! Included everything and more
This was a great tour! Starting with the owner/operator being very communicative and organizing my pickup from Hoi …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 174 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Da Nang Foodie and Sightseeing By Night
- Private Da Nang Foodie and Sightseeing By Night price starts from $98.08. Discover and book Private Da Nang Foodie and Sightseeing By Night on Tripadvisor
- Private Da Nang Foodie and Sightseeing By Night cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Da Nang Foodie and Sightseeing By Night on Tripadvisor
- Private Da Nang Foodie and Sightseeing By Night is hosted by Myanmar Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Myanmar Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Da Nang Foodie and Sightseeing By Night on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private Da Nang Foodie and Sightseeing By Night on Tripadvisor