Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Car with Driver to pick up & drop off at your hotel in Hoi an or Da Nang city
- English speaking Guide
- Cooking with Meal for Lunch or Dinner
- 30 minute foot massage with Herbs
- Bottled water
- Entrance Ticket in Hoi An city
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- HOTELS in DA NANG or HOI AN CITY
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68871P35
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hoi an City Walking Tour with Cooking Class & Foot Massage with Authentic Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hoi an City Walking Tour with Cooking Class & Foot Massage with Authentic Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hoi an City Walking Tour with Cooking Class & Foot Massage with Authentic Lunch?
- Hoi an City Walking Tour with Cooking Class & Foot Massage with Authentic Lunch price starts from $66.67. Discover and book Hoi an City Walking Tour with Cooking Class & Foot Massage with Authentic Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hoi an City Walking Tour with Cooking Class & Foot Massage with Authentic Lunch cancellation policy?
- Hoi an City Walking Tour with Cooking Class & Foot Massage with Authentic Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hoi an City Walking Tour with Cooking Class & Foot Massage with Authentic Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hoi an City Walking Tour with Cooking Class & Foot Massage with Authentic Lunch?
- Hoi an City Walking Tour with Cooking Class & Foot Massage with Authentic Lunch is hosted by My Son Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Son Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hoi an City Walking Tour with Cooking Class & Foot Massage with Authentic Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68871P35
Reserve your spot
About the operator
My Son Private Tours
Hoi An, Vietnam
#128 of 505 Tours & Activities in Hoi An
- VOFIVE00Great Day TripAmazing views. And great tour guide Near. He was patient and allowed us to take many great photos. He never rushed us. It was just the two of us. And…..The lunch was delicious.
- 19ishitac00Amazing ExperiencePunctual pick up and drop from place of stay, pleasing driver and informative tourist guide who explained all there is to know, in addition very thoughtful and friendly too. Would highly recommend this to anyone interested to explore history and walk through the heritage site.
- JosephineR50700Nothing much in Da NangDa Nang to me peraonally is a boring place. Nothing much to see. Only enjoyed the Hoi An 1 day tour. Not a place to go back again.
- clionac27900Very enjoyable tour.Very enjoyable tour. Guide was very pleasant & informative. Excellent careful driver and a lovely boat ride to finish.
- scarletteblush00Enjoyable tourMr Ken was a punctual and engaging guide! Very knowledgeable and always ready to share more about Vietnam’s history when asked. The car was very comfortable and had strong air-con, very important when it’s so hot outside. Our family of 4 enjoyed the tour very much. Thank you!
- kellyliverpool8500The bestWhat a trip! Andy is the best around. Reliable and safe. Not only did we book our trips with him but he took us to the airport too. Very trustworthy. Great English, great communication. The very best
- B5060AWnickb00Great Tour of My SonBinh got us there as the park opened to beat the crowds. He went very slowly explained so many points of the Cham lifestyle to us. Well done!
- Emma M00Fantastic TripHad a fantastic time, I would certainly recommend this trip. Ben our guide for the day was very informative and made sure we were looked after. The driver was also dry punctual. A long day but well worth the visit. The Golden bridge is a must see and the views from the cable car on the way up are spectacular.
- valeries37800Golden Bridge, Marble Mountain TourThis was an amazing day!!! I was in awe of how spectacular the bridge was and the marble mountains did not disappoint. I would highly recommend this tour if you’re wanting an amazing guide who is very knowledgeable and a fun person to spend the day with.
- Helen L00Hoi An My Son sunrise with Mr KenFantastic tour. Pick up at 5am in Hoi An, interesting early morning drive to My Son. Mr Ken our guide was very helpful and had very good knowledge of the site.i learned so much about the history. Mr Ken is also a v good photographer and took photos of us both- great pics. Our return journey we had a very good history lesson about Vietnam. Very interesting journey. We loved it and I highly recommend.
- WanderingOctopus00Very IllustrativeMy Son is definitely worth a visit. Though the temples are largely in ruins, you still get a good idea how great the complex must have looked when they were intact. It's quite the change to find such an old and serene place so close to Hoi An, whose charm is a result of much more recent history. Doing the sunrise tour is a good idea, as it allows you to dodge most of the crowds. My guide was Mr. Ken, who spoke great English, was very knowledgeable about the place and Vietnamese history in general, and was able to point out all sorts of fascinating details.
- MenalS00Nice Day Trip From Hoi AnWe booked this day trip through our hotel. Travel time to Marble Mountain from Hoi An is about 20 minutes. Keep in mind that going to Marble mountain is not for the physically incapable. Marble mountain consist of a couple of spectacular caves, temples, Buddha statues and a lot of climbing to get to the top of the mountain. The view are quite stunning from the top. There is an elevator that takes you to the pagoda, but not all the way up to the peak. The caves are amazing, and a must do. Monkey mountain on the other hand has nothing to do with monkeys, except that there is a species of monkeys that live on that mountain. It is very rare that you will get to see them. Instead the tour take you to the north end of Danang (along the coast). Here you will see an amazingly tall statue of a Lady Buddha. A beautiful Pagoda and a spectacular view of the coastline of Danang. Unfortunately, you can not go into the pagoda or go up the statue of the Lady Buddha. However, it's surely a trip worth taking. Was a lot of fun.
- RayS147500Tour to Ba Na Mountains with Simply Vietnam TravelSun World at Ba Na Hills is a brilliant place, the cable car is second only to China's Zhangziagie in length at 6.5 km long. The tour was a litle rushed, certainly around the Golden Bridge level, where the crowds prevented a lot of time to take photos, however you do get 2 hours to your self further up at the French Village level. Our guide Mr No was very good, the bus driver not so good, but then not everyone in Vietnam is.
- winglunc201700Good Fun!We had a good tour organizer, who had arranged a very experienced guide on the tour. He knows almost everything and was very kind enough to take very good shots that highlight the beauty of the site. The driver was a young guy, otherwise, drove well. Overall rating, excellent!
- Blimey12300Golden Bridge and Ba Na Hills via Cable CarWe booked this tour as we wanted to see the Golden Bridge. We were greeted at our hotel right on time, this was a private tour and our tour guide named Key was exceptional. His English was exceptional and he had a really good sense of humour! He gave us lots of information about Ba Na Hills and was an exceptional guide all through the day! He made sure we saw everything we needed to see, took lots of photos for us! We had lunch included in our tour which was very very good indeed. It was buffet style at the top of BaNa Hills the variety was fantastic. If you leave hungry it’s your fault. The cable car and the French Village was a great sight to see, with a party atmosphere. It was a little cooler up there, I was perhaps expecting to wear a light hoodie or similar, but believe me, when a Vietnamese person tells you it’s cooler, they mean it’s as hot as a British Summer so definitely not a need for a cardigan! Cannot thank Key enough for a great day! He made it as special for us. Well worth going with this tour company. I have already recommended to a friend who is going in June.
Buy it with
Hoi an City Walking Tour with Cooking Class & Foot Massage with Authentic Lunch provided by My Son Private Tours
Product Overview: Hoi an City Walking Tour with Cooking Class & Foot Massage with Authentic Lunch
Number of Photos