TOUR PROGRAM : 8:00a.m : We pick you up at Hotel in Da nang or Hoi An city, Then Transfer to My Son Holyland,Visit the lost champa kingdom in Viet nam History that comes from 2nd century to 13th century and learn about Champa People, Cham Kingdom & Cham Culture. Enjoy the beauty of valley surrounding by jungle and mountains Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century Try to find down how did the cham people built the temple without using mortar Then Transfer to Hoi An to Enjoy Lunch with Authentic Food at Local Family Restauran, Foot Massage with Herbs Next, We go to Coconut Forest where we will test the seafarer in you as you take a ride in a bamboo basket boat, and you will have a chance to fish for crabs. You will learn how locals throw out the big fishing nets and then give it a try yourself. Your local guides will demonstrate their amazing skills at making watches, fish, and grasshoppers from coconut leaves, Finish The Tour & Send Back Hotel
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private Car or Minivan with safe Driver
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets in My Son & Coconut village
- Lunch & foot Massage at Local Family Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71163P35
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Guided Tour to My Son Holyland with Basket Boat Ride - Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Guided Tour to My Son Holyland with Basket Boat Ride - Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Guided Tour to My Son Holyland with Basket Boat Ride - Lunch?
- Guided Tour to My Son Holyland with Basket Boat Ride - Lunch price starts from $92.06. Discover and book Guided Tour to My Son Holyland with Basket Boat Ride - Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Guided Tour to My Son Holyland with Basket Boat Ride - Lunch cancellation policy?
- Guided Tour to My Son Holyland with Basket Boat Ride - Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guided Tour to My Son Holyland with Basket Boat Ride - Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Guided Tour to My Son Holyland with Basket Boat Ride - Lunch?
- Guided Tour to My Son Holyland with Basket Boat Ride - Lunch is hosted by My Son Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Son Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guided Tour to My Son Holyland with Basket Boat Ride - Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71163P35
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1My Son SanctuaryStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedVisit the lost champa kingdom in Viet nam History that comes from 2nd century to 13th century and learn about Champa People, Cham Kingdom & Cham Culture. . Enjoy the beauty of valley surrounding by jungle and mountains . Explore the temples that were built and rebuilt from 4th century to 13rd century . Try to find down how did the cham people built the temple without using mortarRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
My Son Tours
Da Nang, Vietnam
Joined in November 2016
#29 of 431 Tours & Activities in Da Nang
- Resort3735225197600Recommended to go with a tour guideFun and memorable experience with your new tour guide friend. We had an enjoyable and memorable day, our tour guide Jack was very professional and knowledgeable, constantly introducing us to the places we visited.
- ellen d00Great tourMr Ken was an amazing guide. This was a fantastic way to see the My Son temples. Would definitely recommend doing this tour.
- Voyager6309623166400Great experienceThe guide was friendly and knowledgable, and the tour was great. The visited sites were all amazing and beautiful
- dtueanhl00great tourThis was a great tour to go on and a nice change from the city to learn some history. The guide was ready with answers to any questions if didn't initially understand. My Son is about 45 minutes to an hour from Da Nang. We were picked up promptly at the time we requested. It is best to go early to avoid the heat if possible. We got there around 8am and it was already pretty hot. They are very accommodating to any requests we had, such as changing our pick up and drop off locations the night before. I had some other issues unrelated to the tour right before they picked us up and the tour guide was very helpful assisting me. I definitely recommending booking with them.
- Macman7000Hoi An night TourWow, what a fantastic Tour, Mr Tuan was fantastic and very knowledgeable, We where picked up from our Hotel mid afternoon for the 30 minute drive to Hoi An, Had plenty of time to look around the shops and buy some beautiful souvenirs locally crafted, Visited the temples and Mr Tuan talked to us about the history, traditional traders house, and boat ride was great, Superb evening meal at Morning Glory, the food was great with a wide choice, We would highly recommend this tour.
- palhjl00Well worth doing!Our guide Lee was very knowledgable and keen to ensure we got the most from our tour. Marble Mountain was beautiful and some great views. Hoi An itself was quaint and came alive at dusk and looked almost fairytale like. The tour finished with ride up the river, and our guide helped recommend a restaurant which was one of best meals we have had in vietnam.
- gowriej202300Boat ride was good and floating candles in the riverThis was a good experience. Guide was friendly & also helping us to carry things we bought from the market.
- 469jackiea00Day trip to My Son and Marble MountainI was very happy with this tour as we went earlier than all of the tour groups and had the ruins to ourselves. Mr. Khoung was very knowledgeable and we learned about Vietnam history.
- Paula S00Great Tour w Mr Ken, fabulous history lesson as well🇻🇳It started w Mr Ken picking us up & our Hotel & we walked Hoian and learnt everything about the history right back to the 1800's Absolutely LOVED it! Walking the different country quarters & experiencing why Hoian mis so loved! The boat ride was a bit touristy but nice. Next time will do that totally private. ❤️ this amazing place! Thanku Mr Ken your amazing🙏
- MayMayH700Lovely photosIt was fun despite the brief rain. Ken the tour-guide was helpful and helped take a lot of fabulous pictures! The boat ride is a must.
- F6857HValexandram00Beautiful trip!!! I'd book it again!Thanks to Ken I had a unique experience in Hoi An. The trip was very well organised, Ken gave a very interesting introduction to Vietnam history, and overall I'm over the moon with this experience. I'm attaching several photos that will speak for themselves! Thank you Ken! I absolutely recommend this excursion!
- t d00Thanks Mr KenDid this tour with Mr Ken yesterday afternoon, being a mature gentleman off 77 years old he is very active and well spoken, he has great knowledge of the local and surrounding areas.We thoroughly enjoyed looking at the sights Hoi an has to offer.Thanks
- smithcharlottesmith00Mr Mys stallMR my has the BEST stall in all of Hoi An, super friendly and amazing prices. such lovely pieces and even better service, we love mr my!!!
- Theresa C00Great half-day excursion from Da Nang to the cool mountainsReally enjoyed our time with our guide, Mr. Tuan. He gave us some Vietnamese language and history lessons during the 45-minute drive to the parking lot for the cable car ride up the mountain. He did a wonderful job getting us around the park efficiently, telling us stories about the development and the plans for the future. Ba Na Hills has a troubled history, at least to me, but I enjoyed seeing it and seeing how the locals have reclaimed its colonial past. I advise anyone who plans a trip to go as early in the morning as you possibly can. It gets VERY crowded!
- Owen_Yule00Great jewellery and artMrs Phung (Store #32) provides a lot of beautiful jewellery and art. Hien was very helpful and provided great service.
Buy it with
Guided Tour to My Son Holyland with Basket Boat Ride - Lunch provided by My Son Tours
Product Overview: Guided Tour to My Son Holyland with Basket Boat Ride - Lunch
Number of Photos