Private Danang City Sighseeing Tour
By Bravo Indochina Tours
Da Nang is the third largest city of Vietnam and is developing so rapidly that it has become a fantastic stopover for tourists to explore. Today you will get to explore caves and pagodas and not to mention, climb up to beautiful viewpoints that overlook the beautiful coast of Da Nang
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Chinese, Japanese, English
What's not included
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6730P53
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Danang City Sighseeing Tour?
- Private Danang City Sighseeing Tour price starts from $76.93. Discover and book Private Danang City Sighseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Danang City Sighseeing Tour cancellation policy?
- Private Danang City Sighseeing Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Danang City Sighseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Danang City Sighseeing Tour?
- Private Danang City Sighseeing Tour is hosted by Bravo Indochina Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bravo Indochina Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Danang City Sighseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6730P53
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Da NangStop: 6 hoursToday’s tour will begin at 08:30. The Danang city tour begins the local way- with a visit to Han Market. Explore row after row of dry goods for sale and mingle with the local shoppers. Then continue to Danang’s Military Zone Museum. See the extensive collection of historic military equipment and insightful displays about national revolutions and the Vietnam-American war. Take a drive south to Marble Mountain, a group of limestone and marble hills filled with caves. Travel to the top and gaze upon the city, seeing new high rise buildings standing alongside traditional wooden houses. Then explore the mountain’s main cave to see a beautiful Buddha statue built in the Cham style. After lunch at a scenic restaurant, continue exploring Danang with a visit to the Linh Ung Pagoda. This serene compound features stunning views over the sea and the Cham Islands. The pagoda is dominated by a 67-metre statue of Guanyin, the goddess of mercy. The locals believe Guanyin protects fishermen from danger so it is not uncommon to see devotees making offerings or saying prayers at the base of the statue. Pay a visit to a unique cemetery which serves as the last resting place of French and Spanish soldiers. While wandering among the tranquil grounds, learn about their fateful joint expedition in 1858. The day comes to a close with a visit to the Cham Museum. Browse the remarkable collection of Cham sculptures and artefacts dating from the 7th to 15th centuryRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A great tour
I did the long tan tour. It was great. Very informative. The driver and tour guide fantastic. A nice local meal wa…
It was great, Huong was a good and lovely tour guide, she very knowledgeable and is able to answer all our question…
Terrible experience. This company has never replied to any emails once they had my money.
I booked a bike trip with this company. everyone but me had cancelled and yet the company said nothing to me. I …
I had reserved the transfer from Hanoi airport to the hotel through Air Asia. On arrival he waited more than an hou…
12 days Thailand
The trip was very good. We appreciated it a lot. It was just me and my mom, but everything was very well organized,…
21 day tour of Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, & Thailand
I enjoyed this tour very much, it was a lot to see in not much time & I think it was planned well, except I would h…
Hi chi Minh city Tour to Cambodia
Toni, my tour guide was great! He was very knowledgeable about both Vietnam and Cambodia and made sure I had a grea…
Sam took around the city yesterday and the tour was excellent. Provided a really good overview of Hanoi and the sit…
Central Vietnam Tour: Da Nang, Hoi An, Hue
We had a great experience on this tour and with the tour company. We were impressed that right from the airport we …
We love Mr.T
It was my second time to go to Angkor Wat and my husband's first time. I really enjoyed seeing it again, but honest…
Private 3 day Mekong River tour to Phnom Penh
Amazing tour. Wonderful diver and the best tour guide ever. Yen was absolutely amazing. The last nights stay at the…
Full Day Ankor Temples Tour
My wife and I went on the full day Ankor Temples tour out of Siem Reap, Cambodia on 4 November 2019. It was a wonde…
Full sight seeing tour in Phnom Penh
We had such an amazing day seeing Kings Palace, Silver Pagoda, prison S21, Choeng EK killing fields, Russian Market…
Booked roundtrip airport transport but the shuttle never showed up. We waited over an hour at the terminal looking …
S M Sajjad H00
It's simply a paradise
Getting the right choice for accommodation in Sun and Wind Paradise resort through booking.com, enjoying the sound …