TOUR PROGRAM : 8:00a.m : Our guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang. The first stop on this tour is the UNESCO World Heritage list My Son Sanctuary UNESCO World Heritage Centre Your licensed guide will provide you with in-depth information on the history of each temple and will be ready to help you to take lots of stunning photos around the ancient ruins. Next, You will enjoy the great Vietnamese set menu lunch Then visit is Hoi An.Hoi An held trade fairs which attracted lots of merchants from Holland, Portugal, Japan and China to come with their goods. In the 18th Century but after the river became too shallow, Da Nang was the harbor chosen to replace Hoi An as the major port. During walking tour around the Hoi An,your tour guide will explain the history of the Japanese bridge, a traditional house, a Chinese Assembly Hall, a cultural and historical museum and the central market. you will also have free time to do some shopping in Hoi An Send you back to hotel
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private Car with Strong AC
- English Speaking Tourguide
- Entrance Tickets in My Son & Hoi An city
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Drinks, personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at Hotel in Da Nang or Hoi An city
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75935P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with MY SON HOLYLAND & HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book MY SON HOLYLAND & HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is MY SON HOLYLAND & HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour?
- MY SON HOLYLAND & HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour price starts from $87.18. Discover and book MY SON HOLYLAND & HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the MY SON HOLYLAND & HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour cancellation policy?
- MY SON HOLYLAND & HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book MY SON HOLYLAND & HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides MY SON HOLYLAND & HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour?
- MY SON HOLYLAND & HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour is hosted by My Son Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Son Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book MY SON HOLYLAND & HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75935P7
Reserve your spot
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1My Son SanctuaryStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hoi An Ancient TownStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
My Son Tours
Da Nang, Vietnam
Joined in June 2017
- 297gordonc00ImpressiveNot a large of a sanctuary but more than enough to get the feel and impression of this sacred place. I can only imagine an evening/night would've been even better.
- LSKSG202200Mystery of My SonIt was a very pleasant trip with our nice, helpful & pleasant guide, Tran, who could speak good English. It was a good pace - not rushed and not too slow and I am glad no shopping for expensive souvenirs! Instead to see something cultural and historical and having a taste of fresh banh mi along the way and a river boat ride! It’s a shame My Son is mostly in ruins and not yet restored so you do not see as much as say Angkor Wat. Hope UNESCO and other contributors will be able to restore the site and archeologists can uncover the unanswered questions about this place.
- mac891500GOLDEN BRIDGE & BA NA HILL via CABLE CAR from DA NANG or HOI AN (Private Tour)This was a brilliant and relaxing day trip for us, a nice drive out, cable car trip and a tour of the village above. We were given the time to ourselves to explore with the guide being always there to answer any questions we had. The guides narrative was fantastic and her English was excellent. Thanks for a great day.
- Suzana B00Amazing tour of Golden Bridge and Bana Hills with Andy Private Tours and TransfersWhile on a 60 days cruise we visited Golden Bridge and Bana Hills in Da Nang , Vietnam. Our experience was wonderful the place is magical not too crowded and the weather was perfect allowing us to see the incredible views from the top of the mountain. Andy our guide was amazing, he made our trip very interesting, was very informative, patient with the 4 of us, took and sent us our photos, we like him and the way he guided us that asked if he knew any tours like his in Ho Chi Min City, the place we were visiting the following day and in no time he arranged for us to be pick up at the port and taken on a tour with Patrick, which by the way was also great. We are planning to come back to Vietnam and we will be contacting Andy to arranged all the tours with him. Ours thank you to him for giving us a wonderful time and great memories of Vietnam.
- Greg T00day tour of Da Nang and Hoi AnSix of us booked a day tour with our guide, Xuan Tu, we pronounced it as Song Tu. We went to Lady Budda and Marble mountain and other sights of the area. Large car accommodated us and Song spoke English well. We loved the tour. We departed for the tour from our cruise ship Holland America Westerdam. Good tour and interesting areas.
Buy it with
MY SON HOLYLAND & HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour provided by My Son Tours
Product Overview: MY SON HOLYLAND & HOI AN CITY PRIVATE Tour
Number of Photos