Hoi An Food Trail by Night with Boat Trip
By Cooking with Jolie in Hoi An
Are you looking for something fun to enjoy during your evening in Hoi An? You are getting confused about where to eat or don’t like the bar scene? Don't hesitate to join our Hoi An Street Food Trail by Night. Whilst filling up with the best tastes of Hoi An food, you'll also have an opportunity to learn more about the history and culture of this amazing town. We’ll wander around HoiAn Ancient Town taking in the beauty which has developed over hundreds of years. There a lot of interesting things await us from visiting local houses to tasting delicious food, enjoying the gorgeous night from a little boat on the river and have fun playing a traditional game. You’ll have an unforgettable night with your friendly and informative tour guide.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All food in the tour
- Boat trip on the river
- The traditional game
- Poncho or raincoat if needed
- Hand sanitizer and wet wipes
- Hoi An Old Town Entrance ticket
- Departure details
- Eat Hoi An, 37 Phan Chu Trinh, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam 560000, Vietnam
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 148270P12
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide your dietary requirement when you make booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hoi An Food Trail by Night with Boat Trip?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hoi An Food Trail by Night with Boat Trip on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hoi An Food Trail by Night with Boat Trip?
- Hoi An Food Trail by Night with Boat Trip price starts from $37.00. Discover and book Hoi An Food Trail by Night with Boat Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hoi An Food Trail by Night with Boat Trip cancellation policy?
- Hoi An Food Trail by Night with Boat Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hoi An Food Trail by Night with Boat Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hoi An Food Trail by Night with Boat Trip?
- Hoi An Food Trail by Night with Boat Trip is hosted by Cooking with Jolie in Hoi An. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cooking with Jolie in Hoi An on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hoi An Food Trail by Night with Boat Trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 148270P12
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Highly recommend cooking class in Hoi An
The cooking class with Rosie and the small group of six people was just amazing! I highly recommend it because it’s…
Amazing experience! Rosie is a great cooker and we learned so much from the culture and local food! Dishes were del…
I definitely recommend this cooking classes! Rosie was so sweet, easy going and very communicative and makes us ver…
Great food and experience
This experience was very nice and fun. All the food was good, and the host was super nice and good at english. Woul…
It was one of my funniest days during my trip👍🏼Jolie was an excellent teacher, chef and leader, that together wit…
Great food, nice teacher
I made the cooking class with vegetarian options and I really recommend it. Rosie is so nice and told us a lot abou…
It was a privilege to cook with Rosie, they are all really nice. I loved how intimate the cooking was, we were 5 pe…
5/5 stars ⭐️ would HIGHLY recommend you to go!!!
The cooking class was totally amazing. Such delicious dishes. Such a local feeling - Rosie learnt us how to cook, g…
Can highly recommend cooking class
Amazing cooking class! They explained a lot of things and it's really a broad variety of dishes and flavours. Also …
Best cooking class ever!! We cooked five amazing dishes, portions are perfect so you don't feel in food coma after…
Jolie cooking class.
It was a very pleasant experience from the start to the finish, we started with a trip to the markets to get produc…
So fun and delicious!
I went to the vegetarian class and I loved the food we made but I loved the experience even more! It was so fun and…
Amazing cooking class!
Best cooking class in hoi an. The food is delicious, better than every restaurant around. We learned so much becau…
Informative, Fun, Delicious
Our class with Rosie was one of the highlights of our trip to Hoi An. When my cynical, non foodie husband raves abo…
Best spent time in Da nang - eat like a local! :)
I loved Rosie’s approach and enthusiasm when showing us the Vietnamese meals and that she shared her home with us (…