Good morning! Are you getting ready for an exciting new day with our Hoi An Food Trail team? Skip your usual breakfast at your hotel, we are waiting for you with our Good Morning Hoi An Food Trail. Tasty local food awaits! Our Good Morning Hoi An Food Trail is designed for those people who would love to explore the real Hoi An with its peaceful, charming corners and the colorful market whilst soaking up the local atmosphere and tasting the best foods of Hoi An. We will enjoy a selection of 10 local foods, including a cup of authentic Vietnamese coffee to wake up your day.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- All food on the tour
- A surcharge of USD9/pax will apply if your tour date is on public holiday, payable onsite
- Departure details
- Hoi An Street Food Trail, 626 Đ. Hai Bà Trưng, Phường Cẩm Phổ, Hội An, Quảng Nam 560000, Vietnam It is nicely right in front of the Kiman Old Town Hotel- 626 Hai Ba Trung street, Hoi An
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 148270P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide your dietary requirement when you make booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Good Morning Hoi An Food Trail with Tasting Local Food?
- Good Morning Hoi An Food Trail with Tasting Local Food price starts from $42.00. Discover and book Good Morning Hoi An Food Trail with Tasting Local Food on Tripadvisor
- What is the Good Morning Hoi An Food Trail with Tasting Local Food cancellation policy?
- Good Morning Hoi An Food Trail with Tasting Local Food cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Good Morning Hoi An Food Trail with Tasting Local Food on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Good Morning Hoi An Food Trail with Tasting Local Food?
- Good Morning Hoi An Food Trail with Tasting Local Food is hosted by Cooking with Jolie in Hoi An. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cooking with Jolie in Hoi An on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Good Morning Hoi An Food Trail with Tasting Local Food on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Good Morning Hoi An Food Trail with Tasting Local Food?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Good Morning Hoi An Food Trail with Tasting Local Food on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 148270P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Cooking with Jolie in Hoi An
Hoi An, Vietnam
Joined in July 2019
#6 of 169 Classes & Workshops in Hoi An
- samsL5288JA00Exceptional do not miss!We had the best experience with Rosie and her team today. This cooking class is just cooking (no market visit) and we chose the vegetarian option. It was just our family of four (2A, 2C 11, 14) and from the first minute we had such a great time. Rosie is so friendly and kind and engaged beautifully with everyone, as did the rest of the team. The food we cooked was so delicious and we had great fun doing it! Rosie had warned us to only have a small breakfast but I would advise eating nothing - there is so much to eat on the course and you will want to eat it all! We had read good reviews about this class so had high expectations but they were thoroughly exceeded! This was by far our best activity in Vietnam and we would love to do it all over again!
- Leeroy9900Cooking with Jolie is PhonomenalWe had a fantastic and authentic experience with Cooking with Jolie. Rosie picked us from our hotel and guided us around Hoi An markets picking out our fresh ingredients and explaining the different foods. We then stopped off for local Vietnamese coffee. The cooking class was amazing and the food was yum. We did fresh spring rolls, Vietnamese pancakes, fried eggplant in claypot, and Pho. All delicious. The girls are great cooks, hosts and fun too. All in all a great day cooking and eating delicious food. 😃
- mgU1445AC00Fun anf yummy food!It was really great experience! Rosie was a cheerful and super cool host. She taught us a lot about the vietnamese dishes and culture. Thank you!
- kirstyo95300Good FunRosie was fabulous. She took us to the market and told us all about the local ingredients. She also helped us buy some durian also to try. Then we had coffees and went to the villa for our cooking class. We had so many laughs with Rosie, Lucy and Hannah whilst learning lots about Vietnamese food. The food was great and I look forward to making it when I get home. Thank you!!
- N5454IBjordanw00Incredible ExperienceMy wife and I did this cooking class on our honeymoon and we couldn’t have been happier with our decision. Rosie, Lucy and Hannah were outstanding hosts and teachers. They made us feel completely at home. And not only did they teach us how to cook Vietnamese food, they somehow taught us how to juggle Banh Xeo! An amazing experience.
- alexandramZ319CN00Best cooking class with the best chefs!This was the best cooking class I’ve ever done! Rosie, Lucy, and Hannah were so friendly and made us feel so comfortable. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was amazing. We would recommend this to anyone!
- bobbymT2711EF00Family cooking funThis is a great great cooking class for the entire family. You start out at the market and learn about lots of different ingredients used in Vietnamese food. The entire staff is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. They involve everyone in the entire process and contributing to the different dishes. Everything was delicious.
- Kendra M00The Best Cooking Class with Rosie!We had so much fun with Rosie today! We walked the market, learned how to order coffee, cooked 5 delicious Vietnamese dishes and even learned how to say CHEERS! Our family loved this experience and cannot say enough great things about Rosie- she is fun, engaging, and taught us about culture, Vietnam and cooking. We played games and laughed and had fun the entire time!
- AntonioG674400Cooking with Jolie!This experience is perfect for the ones that want to have fun and also learn about true Vietnamese cousine. The people who received us were so nice and friendly, talk very good English and really know how to teach! It is very complete, the food was amazing. Please don't eat breakfast before 😁
- nickopr00Simply the bestWe would advice everyone to take this cooking class. Rosie was very helpfull, her English was very good and the food was delicious. Loved every part!
- jennyvU6484XF00Master Chef class!!!We had Rosie as our wonderful tour guide! She took exceptional care of us and had great attention to detail. We went from the markets to the roots of resources/produce and Rosie took her time in explaining the process and each thing. She’s super friendly and funny!!!
- Navigate3809362327800Ngon Nhuc Nach with RosieWe left the class with a stuffed stomach and full brain of knowledge! Our guide Rosie not only taught us the cooking part but also the whole Vietnamese culture. Loved getting to the market and learning how to pick the good products. Very satisfied!
- SkiBilly00Great fun and great foodFunny and informative, great food as well. My personal favourite was a aubergine dish but all the food was good.
- Joe N00Jolie's cooking class - great fun!Really delicious food, very friendly hosts. A great range of dishes which were very fun to put together. Great entertainment between meals
- Phillipccc00Fun cooking classFavourite part was cooking with Rosie and Lucy. We loved the visit to the farm, then the market as it provided context to the cooking. Cooking lesson was fun and provided a great way of learning. We are also given the recipes which are helpful we we get home. Highly recommended!
Buy it with
Good Morning Hoi An Food Trail with Tasting Local Food provided by Cooking with Jolie in Hoi An
Product Overview: Good Morning Hoi An Food Trail with Tasting Local Food
Number of Photos