Spend some time with locals and share their daily lives . Learn how to make the pottery Participate in some of their daily activities around the farm Ride a water buffalo ( optional) Learn how to row in a round basket boat Discover how to cast a fishing net on boat Enjoy a traditional lunch or dinner at local family home:
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we pick up any hotel in hoi an or da nang city
- Da Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam
- tien sa port, da nang city, viet nam
- chan may port, hue city, viet nam
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 127657P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hoi An Countryside Tour by Cycling, motorbike or car?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hoi An Countryside Tour by Cycling, motorbike or car on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hoi An Countryside Tour by Cycling, motorbike or car?
- Hoi An Countryside Tour by Cycling, motorbike or car price starts from $52.68. Discover and book Hoi An Countryside Tour by Cycling, motorbike or car on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hoi An Countryside Tour by Cycling, motorbike or car cancellation policy?
- Hoi An Countryside Tour by Cycling, motorbike or car cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hoi An Countryside Tour by Cycling, motorbike or car on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hoi An Countryside Tour by Cycling, motorbike or car?
- Hoi An Countryside Tour by Cycling, motorbike or car is hosted by MrLucky Buddy Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MrLucky Buddy Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hoi An Countryside Tour by Cycling, motorbike or car on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 127657P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tra Que Vegetable VillageStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Thanh Ha Pottery VillageStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
MrLucky Buddy Tours
Da Nang, Vietnam
Joined in October 2018
#87 of 432 Tours & Activities in Da Nang
- Tonnyho00Fanstatic day with fairy road Ba Na hillsI have fanstatic day with mr.Loc with golden bridge ba na hills. He is very friendly guide and he take very good photo
- tonydance201600amazing golden bridge in the viet namThe tour was amazing I love it so much. Mr Lucky is so kind and a good photographer and funny guide .I will definitly do other tours with him if i come again to vietnam Thank you
- annalosangel00Amazing day with golden bridgeI have great day with mr.lucky(loc) relaxing and best photographer in ba na hills, good time in morning on golden brjdge best places visit in feb 2020.Hight recomend him for your trip in 2021
- tommynguyen9000Amazing day yummy cooking class & ride buffaloI have good day biking trip with mr.lucky again second day with cooking class, so yummy local hoi an food: pancakes, lovely local family in tra que herb village, make funny time with famer tour & riding buffalo. I love it, lovely day with mr.lucky friendly, funny guide!! High recommend him this tours
- tommynguyen9000amazing half day with golden bridgeI have good day with my wife go to golden bridge with my guide Mr.lucky(loc) best guide to show us good time see golden bridge ba na hills. we lost 6 hours in there with lovely lunch buffet in beer plaza restaurant, He is very friendly and take good photo for me, nice recommend him for your trip!!
- Bad5ocial00A nice ride aroundIt was a fun ride getting shown some of the sights in the old town before heading out to some villages. A relaxing ride through fields and even taking a spin on an ox. A very good start to exploring Hoi An.
- Bad5ocial00Castles and cable carsTook a nice ride on a motorbike from Da Nang along a smooth road that bends though the hills on the way to the mountain before taking an awesome cable car up to the top. Had a great view of the city and all the surrounding area on the way up as we cruised above the trees. Mr Lucky picked a great time to go and managed to save us from competing with hundreds of other tourists for our photos. We then then explored the gardens and the maze, saw the giant Buddha and got more amazing views of the landscape. Finally we took another cable car to the actual castle and looked through the streets before having a buffet dinner that lots of choices of delicious food. After we had our fill we took the longest cable car back down to the bottom before riding back to Da Nang. A great day spent with Mr Lucky..
- 552lachlanb00Amazing Da Nang experience with the best guide!Saw the best sights I've seen in Vietnam on this tour, great spots with lots of good information and history shared. The guide is fun, laid back and takes some great photos too! Would recommend this to anyone wanting to see the lovely sights at Da Nang!
- Bad5ocial00Best guide in Da NangShowed me the best places in Da Nang and took great selfies with me and my friend. Very good information and great english. Was flexible with our schedule and gave good recommendations for the beat way to see everything. Highly recommend hiring a motorbike and following him to some of the best photo locations and sites.
- tinausasn00Amazing shore excurison tourGolden bridge amazing places anf beauriful flowers tuplips festival, mrlucky best guide in da nang for this tour, very kind and best photograhy high recommend him
- Steveloads00Creating a food delight.Mr Lucky guided us through a magic day of fun with a cooking class, a bike ride through the rice fields to a vegetable farm, a foot massage and we also learnt how to tend the fields and plant a garden! The day was wonderful and full of surprises. We didn’t realise we were going to get a massage or ride a water buffalo. The food was great and the cooks/teachers were brilliant as we were pretty useless 😄 A day well spent and I would recommend it to anyone.
- Missnano00You will not regret itThe tour was perfect Mr Lucky is so kind and a good photographer I will definitly do other tours with him if i come again to vietnam Thank you
- KimWS00Private tour to Ba Na Hills and Golden BridgeExcellent private tour - left at 7am and back by 1pm. Missed the crowds and perfect timing for the Carnival Spectacular. Great guide and superb photo taker! Totally recommend this tour.
- anna955500Amazing trip with Mr.Lucky Ba Na HillsI was come back from trip to Viet Nam, I have good time with Mr.Lucky go to Ba Na hills with my friend, he is very friendly & take good photo, good knowledge information for me! High recommend him in da nang & hoi an city
- Mickyp10035900Excellent tour guide for Da Nang and Hoi AnLoc (Lucky) was our tour guide for a fabulous day in Da Nang - myself and 2 Australian friends. We were all very happy to pay for Loc's tour because he undoubtedly made our day much better than it otherwise would have been. He is a good communicator and also very good company. Loc organised to take us up Ba Na mountain and walk the beautiful golden bridge before the masses of tourists arrived, which was something we very much appreciated. The cable car ride up the mountain is great and Loc's knowledge of the area made for an interesting trip. All the transport arrangements went smoothly and I have no hesitation in recommending Loc. We also visited the river side of Da Nang and saw its amazing bridges, all the while being entertained by Loc.
Buy it with
Hoi An Countryside Tour by Cycling, motorbike or car provided by MrLucky Buddy Tours
Product Overview: Hoi An Countryside Tour by Cycling, motorbike or car
Number of Photos