Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
9 am : Our guide will meet you at your hotel in Hoi An. You will stop by a fisherman-owned cafe on the island. There you will be able to enjoy a cold drink and take a basket boat ride with him to see the water coconut palm forest, creating an unforgettable memory. Not only are the views superb, you are likely to have all the beautiful countryside to yourselves. The scenery and nature will change with the seasons and offers some great fun riding every single time. You will then get on a local ferry and cross the river to Hoi An mainland, and continue riding to Thanh Ha pottery village, where you will have the opportunity to meet the locals and learn about local traditional crafts. Have home cooked meal for lunch with a local family in the village. In the afternoon, we will cycle and see even more countryside before doing one - hour yoga at local place before we cycle back to your hotel in Hoi an. Tour ends around 3 :00pm.
Bale Well restaurant, 45 Ngõ 51 Trần Hưng Đạo, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam 550000, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Hatha / Ashtanga yoga class
- Rice noodle making
- Wooden ship building
- Family Rice wine making
- Local snacks
- Biking guide
- All top rated Mountain bike and gears
- Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We supplied all the kids bike size and back chair for all kid's age
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Kong's Adventures
Great host. Very knowledgable,friendly and gave good instructions. Trip was interesting and informative with super …
Brilliant Cycling Tour
Went on the cycle tour with a group of seven others and our great tour guide Ky. Was a unique opportunity to meet l…
Fab local bike tour!
We had a very enjoyable cycle tour with Ky and Kongs Adventures. Cycling through the Vietnamese countryside and me…
I definitely recommend the bicycle Tour..nice scenery, diversified itinerary meeting locals ..real fun and easy go…
We had an amazing day with Kongs Adventures. Meeting the local people, visiting a local market, risefields, working…
Amazing food and scenery
My Girlfriend and I recently booked the evening food tour. Our guide Lyna had was very informative and fun. This ma…
Great biking tour through the villages around Hoi An
We are a family of 4 (with 2 big boys) and got the contact of Ky through our guide Hung in Hanoi and everything was…
An absolute dream experience!
My partner and I had the absolute pleasure of riding the absolutely stunning Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Lagoon with K…
Highly recommended - excellent tour
Couldn’t recommend Kong’s Adventures highly enough. We did a 25km cycling tour around villages surrounding Hoi An. …
Great view with Great crew
Recent trip to Hoi An/ Danang was an awesome one especially on the cycling tour. KY & his crew were very attentive …
Highly recommended this group for all your tour needs. Ky and his team arranged transfers for us throughout centr…
Overall experience is great! View & path along the way has been wonderful, you will get the opportunity to escape f…
Damo's 40th Birthday Vietnam trip
I first met Ky 4 years ago when I came to Vietnam on my first ever solo overseas trip. I was nervous to say the le…
Awesome Ride with Fantastic Views
Did 3 different tours with Ky and they were all great. Especially for the bike ride up to Lang Co where we cycled u…
Sunrise fish market & Breakfast
Ky was a terrific guide having custom designed a tour for us. He took us to the fish market at dawn, brought us to …
- Duration: 1 day
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Nature and Wildlife
Popular: Booked by 174 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures
- Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures will start at 12:00 AM. Discover and book Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures on Tripadvisor
- Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures price starts from $103.85. Discover and book Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures on Tripadvisor
- Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures on Tripadvisor
- Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures is hosted by Kong's Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kong's Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures on Tripadvisor