Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures
By Kong's Adventures
9 am : Our guide will meet you at your hotel in Hoi An. You will stop by a fisherman-owned cafe on the island. There you will be able to enjoy a cold drink and take a basket boat ride with him to see the water coconut palm forest, creating an unforgettable memory. Not only are the views superb, you are likely to have all the beautiful countryside to yourselves. The scenery and nature will change with the seasons and offers some great fun riding every single time. You will then get on a local ferry and cross the river to Hoi An mainland, and continue riding to Thanh Ha pottery village, where you will have the opportunity to meet the locals and learn about local traditional crafts. Have home cooked meal for lunch with a local family in the village. In the afternoon, we will cycle and see even more countryside before doing one - hour yoga at local place before we cycle back to your hotel in Hoi an. Tour ends around 3 :00pm.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 5-80, max of 12 per group
Duration: 1 day
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hatha / Ashtanga yoga class
- Rice noodle making
- Wooden ship building
- Family Rice wine making
- Local snacks
- Biking guide
- All top rated Mountain bike and gears
- Travel insurance
- Departure details
- Bale Well restaurant, 45 Ngõ 51 Trần Hưng Đạo, Phường Minh An, Hội An, Quảng Nam 550000, Vietnam Our bike store located at the small alleys next to bale well ( 45/17 Tran Hung Dao Str) just walk straight following our sign direction !
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135923P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We supplied all the kids bike size and back chair for all kid's age
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures?
- Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures price starts from $103.85. Discover and book Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures cancellation policy?
- Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures?
- Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures is hosted by Kong's Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kong's Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hoi an Bike & Yoga Adventures on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135923P8
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
An Amazing experience with the best support !
Had a great tour with Ky and Kong adventures. Ky is very informative and has a great command over English and will …
Great service, my family and I had a great experience in Vietnam. The tour guide is very enthusiastic and friendly…
Great host. Very knowledgable,friendly and gave good instructions. Trip was interesting and informative with super …
Brilliant Cycling Tour
Went on the cycle tour with a group of seven others and our great tour guide Ky. Was a unique opportunity to meet l…
Fab local bike tour!
We had a very enjoyable cycle tour with Ky and Kongs Adventures. Cycling through the Vietnamese countryside and me…
I definitely recommend the bicycle Tour..nice scenery, diversified itinerary meeting locals ..real fun and easy go…
We had an amazing day with Kongs Adventures. Meeting the local people, visiting a local market, risefields, working…
Amazing food and scenery
My Girlfriend and I recently booked the evening food tour. Our guide Lyna had was very informative and fun. This ma…
Great biking tour through the villages around Hoi An
We are a family of 4 (with 2 big boys) and got the contact of Ky through our guide Hung in Hanoi and everything was…
An absolute dream experience!
My partner and I had the absolute pleasure of riding the absolutely stunning Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Lagoon with K…
Highly recommended - excellent tour
Couldn’t recommend Kong’s Adventures highly enough. We did a 25km cycling tour around villages surrounding Hoi An. …
Great view with Great crew
Recent trip to Hoi An/ Danang was an awesome one especially on the cycling tour. KY & his crew were very attentive …
Highly recommended this group for all your tour needs. Ky and his team arranged transfers for us throughout centr…
Overall experience is great! View & path along the way has been wonderful, you will get the opportunity to escape f…
Damo's 40th Birthday Vietnam trip
I first met Ky 4 years ago when I came to Vietnam on my first ever solo overseas trip. I was nervous to say the le…