Our tour guide will welcome you in the hotel lobby at 8AM for the morning tour and 2PM for the afternoon one. And will bring you to the Thu Bon river for a boat ride to the craft villages, biking around the village... Highlights: - Jump aboard a local-style boat to traverse the waterways from Hoi An to nearby craft villages - Visit Thanh Ha pottery village, famous for formally providing decorative pottery to the palaces of the Nguyen Dynasty. - View the hand-crafting of decorative pottery; teapots and cups, vases and bowls; and have a product made especially for you! - Travel by boat to Kim Bong carpentry village to watch how traditional wooden fishing boats are made - See skilled carpenters create handcrafted furniture and carvings - Biking around village to see weaving mat, rice noodle making...
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-80, max of 10 per group
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Entry/Admission - Kim Bong Carpentry Village
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up guests from all hotels in Hoi An
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106933P27
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Exploring Hoi An Craft Villages?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Exploring Hoi An Craft Villages on Tripadvisor
- How much is Exploring Hoi An Craft Villages?
- Exploring Hoi An Craft Villages price starts from $45.00. Discover and book Exploring Hoi An Craft Villages on Tripadvisor
- What is the Exploring Hoi An Craft Villages cancellation policy?
- Exploring Hoi An Craft Villages cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Exploring Hoi An Craft Villages on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Exploring Hoi An Craft Villages?
- Exploring Hoi An Craft Villages is hosted by TTP Henry Travel Hoi An. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TTP Henry Travel Hoi An on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Exploring Hoi An Craft Villages on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106933P27
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Thanh Ha Pottery VillageStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Kim Bong Carpentry VillageStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
TTP Henry Travel Hoi An
Hoi An, Vietnam
Joined in September 2016
#59 of 334 Outdoor Activities in Hoi An
- SLJames00Highly recommendReally great tour! I'd highly recommend. Thong our tour guide was very knowledgeable and professional. The whole process of booking and getting collected/dropped off was very smooth as well. It was a lot of fun!
- mariannedawson00A great way to see two fantastic locationsWe were pleasantly surprised that this was a private tour with only us and the tour guide (plus the driver). We loved the personal experience and the flexibility to go at our own pace and ask all the questions we wanted. Thanh had so much local knowledge and pointed out things along the drive, and explained a lot of how life is in Vietnam for the locals. We also got to My Son before the large tour crowds, and got lots of photos with no one in the background. Highly recommend booking this tour.
- fransvX8354HC00Great tour if you only have one cruise day in Da NangAmazing experience to visit the various sites in Da Nang and Hoi An especially the marble factory/show room, silk weaving shop and Hoi An walk about. Our guide Thanh spoke fluent English and with his courteous driver and comfortable car made it a memorable day. Pickup and drop off at Chan May cruise terminal was easy with tasty Vietnamese lunch provided.
- E9447TCmichellem00Salubrious is all I can say.Amazing place with amazing lanterns. Guide was super friendly with great English. The silk worms are so cool. Amazing to see how silk is made. Totally go if you get the chance. Oh and the coconut coffee, the best !!!
- Trek62690600The Good and bad of tourThis day trip was absolutely fantastic and was led by our tour guide Luan. A very knowledgeable tour guide, English near perfect also a very funny man. The tour and destination was perfect . The buffet lunch was one of the best I have visited around the world. Everyone was showed the meeting point to be at by 3pm, we all had contact information if we got lost or were going to be late. From arriving at the buffet (12.30pm) we were ALL told that we now had FREE time and to back by 3pm. In the morning of pick up the last 4 people were late (10minutes) no apology. Demanding to sit together, then said we will sit in the front with driver. All throughout the tour they contradicted information from the tour guide, dates/pronunciation and information was incorrect they constantly complained about. Once at meeting point they were late again. Everyone was getting frustrated by these 4 people. When we got into the line to the cable cars to go to the bottom of mountain these 4 people verbally attacked our guide, "you had no right to leave us, every other guide stayed with their groups" etc. We all tried to diffuse situation only for them to turn on us. I have never been threatened with physical violence in my life let alone in a foreign country from another tourist who was a male. This experience ruined my total experience of this tour. These people were clearly expecting a personal tour at a group tour price. I have since found out on Facebook this family sent a very nasty complaint to the tour company. This group turned a fantastic day into one brought my PTSD back, very distressed by this.
- Sightsee3435647639300Amazing My Son and Marble Mountain TourThe weather is superb for our tour. We went early and less crowded to My Son. Our local tour guide Thanh Le has provided us great and detailed introduction on Champa temple, the architecture of the prayers area and the restore of the buildings. We managed to took great pictures without too much crowds. He has brought us for good local food for lunch. Thanh is very knowledgeable and patients in explaining to us. Marble mountain top has good view to see another 4 mountains.
- V9629MQdavidq00The opportunity to see a unesco world heritage site is not to be missed.The history of this ancient site should not be missed. Lots to see up close and personal. Michael the tour guide complimented this day perfectly with his deep knowledge of the location, the people and culture, and a great delivery. The pick-up and return just makes the day easy. 5 stars to Venus Travel and Michael the tour guide.
- H4568NHannp00Pretty goodThe bridge itself is amazing but, the tourist trap after the bridge not so amazing. My advice just do the bridge and the gardens and leave after that.
- Micah J00Historic and beautiful!This was a very beautiful and informative tour. Our tour guide Thành was able to communicate very clearly in English and shared many stories about each and every place that we went.
- bronwyne22100Private tour!We weren’t aware this was a private tour when we booked it so was pleasantly surprised when guide and drivers picked us up from our hotel. Car was immaculate and smelt like lemon grass. Tour guide was very informative and let us go at our own pace. Great job!
- M4695KOemmag00Great tourBrilliant trip really worth it. It was great to have a guide to show us where to go as it was such a huge place. We were picked up from our hotel and dropped off which was brilliant. Would recommend ☺️
- Adam A00Great dayWe had a great time with our guide Thanh in the countryside of Hoi An. We felt like we got to see a lot of the area and had a lot of fun biking, going out on the river with boats and cooking traditional food. The food was very good and the people our guide took us to meet were very friendly. We had many questions and Thanh had all the answers. Riding a water buffalo was really exciting, my favorite! I will definitely recommend it!
- 504sumana00My Son sanctuary & Marble Mountains - Brilliant!We went on the tour "My Son and Marble Mountains from HOI AN". Cannot recommend this enough. We were picked up from our hotel at 7.30a.m. sharp for our first stop My Son sanctuary, an hour's drive. Enroute to our trip, our tour guide was was pointing out various places. He was very friendly and we felt very comfortable asking questions and talking to him. At My Son Sanctuary, he gave compelling historical details which we found very informative and interesting too. On completing the viewing of the temples, we watched a dance and musical performance. Then our tour guide took us to a local restaurant for lunch and refreshments. After that we headed to Marble Mountains which was just a half hour's drive away. This site was in total contrast to our earlier first stop. Even though there are steps to climb up and see the views, it's not the number of steps, but the varied depths of each step which can make it challenging to get to the top. There are caves with many things to see inside. Sculptures in different sizes from small to massive. Again our guide gave complete explanations for all the various points of interest. Whenever we wanted to take photos or climbed up the steps at a slower pace, he was extremely patient and we did not feel rushed at any point in time. A very pleasant person to have been with. We finished our tour around 2.30p.m. A half hour's drive later, and we were dropped off. A lovely way to have spent the day! Highly recommend this tour as our guide had complete knowledge of both the places we visited. He was very polite and sociable. Thankyou for the tour!!
- 877yukik00From a funny guyThe guide is so kind and gave us interesting explanations about sites. Especially he is helpful to take our photos, so we got good pictures😀 In the begging, we were seeking for a guide tour from Da Nang but most of tours are organized for visitors from Hoi An. This guide tour have option to deliver from Da Nang so that’s why we chose the tour. The way from Da Nang to Hoi An it’s quite inconvenient to get, then I highly recommend to chose to this tour guide.
- vickib63600Visit the Sun World and the Golden Hand Bridge for sureAmazing attraction and highly rate this for anyone’s bucket list. The chair lift was approx 5 long, very scenic and felt very safe. A huge amount of different attractions to see including the golden hand bridge and loads of places to eat. Recommend the buffet lunch it was awesome !
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2023 • Friends
A must do tour in Hoi An ! This is a fantastic tour biking and boating to local villages…We met warm & inviting locals who shared their talents in pottery, weaving, rice noodle making, woodcrafts and more ! Our guide was amazing and went out of his way to show us life in Vietnam, beyond mainstream tourism spots. Loved it !
Written March 19, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Exploring Hoi An Craft Villages provided by TTP Henry Travel Hoi An
Product Overview: Exploring Hoi An Craft Villages
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos