This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The stunning caves and temples located in Marble Mountains to towering Buddha statues at Linh Ung Pagoda, will be a unique impression in your travels. The tour will start when bus picks you up from your hotel in Hoi An , where you can discover the fascinating beauty of Marble Mountains. These 5 towering marble and limestone mountains are an intriguing complex of caves, stone stairs and pagodas for you to explore, along with rock villages, where local sculptors creates a variety of marble products that are both detailed and massive. Next, you visit the pagoda on the top of the Bai But Mountain - Linh Ung Pagoda, where the sparkling white Lady Buddha statue. Here you will hear the fascinating stories behind the myths about the Marble Mountains, the origin of the statue of Emperor Minh Mang and the Linh Ung Pagoda will be a useful source of interesting information.
- You'll start atHội AnOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Marble MountainsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Linh Ung PagodaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atHội AnHội An, Quang Nam Province, VietnamSee address & details
Hội An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop off in Hoi An city center
- Marble mountain entrance fee 40,000 VND/ per person
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch with Vietnamese caramelized braised pork, papaya salad and banana. Vegetarians are welcomel
- One bottle of water for each person
- Transportation during whole tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Linh Ung Pagoda
- Personal expenses, tips
- Lift to the top: 15,000 VND/ 1 per person/ 1 way
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- There is a lot of walking involved at Marble Mountain (100 steps) so be prepared and make sure you are wearing comfy shoes cos it can be really rocky and slippery there
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: GoAsiaDayTrip - Day Tour
We went to the Ha Long Bay tour and that was an amazing experience. Just one day tour but lots of things have been …
Is not hwat it pretend
We expected a floating market as the pictures showed us, but were very disapointed. There was only a very little fl…
Hanoi Walking Tour with Phuc
Had a great experience learning about the culture and the city of Hanoi. Phuc was very informative and kept me grea…
Hanoi different walking tour with Phuc
Phuc is an amazing guy. He took me to Go Chi Minh complex and to the temple of literature. Also we went to see the …
We visited 2 islands, the unicorn and the dragon. It was lovely and so peaceful. The nature is great, the boats in …
Interesting facts about their country. Thuy is knowledgable and always smiling. Driver is patient too. Enjoyed the …
A good tour
Ou tour was hosted by Ha Phoc. He did a great job. He was knowledgeable and enthusiastic about leading the tour. …
Different to what was booked
Tour was different to what we booked. We did not book fishing but the boat stopped for fishing half an hour. Accord…
Great day with Phuc
Our one day trip tour with Phuc was really good! He was so knowledgeable and took us to a lot of interesting places…
Definitely not worth the money or time
This tour is just a waste of time and money. No squid caught by anyone (obviously) nor was any in sight. Food was v…
Cold and Confused
This tour would have been glorious in the summer. I would advise against going in the winter, however. It was very …
Tour with Phuc
We did the full day tour with Phuc, and it was perfect. We join him at 8:30am and stay together until 5pm. We visit…
Free Walking tour of Hanoi
This was a fantastic way to spend a morning in Hanoi! Phuc came to our hotel directly and took out a map and custom…
The guide, Hao, was with a lot of knowledge and passion. He was arrived at time and has been always with a big smil…
Phuc is amazing for walking tour!
Very kind and very knowledgeable, such an amazing time! We went to hoa lo prison and he gave me great insight, then…
- Duration: 5h 10m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 174 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Marble mountain and Linh Ung Pagoda full day tour from Hoi An
What time does Marble mountain and Linh Ung Pagoda full day tour from Hoi An start?
Marble mountain and Linh Ung Pagoda full day tour from Hoi An will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Marble mountain and Linh Ung Pagoda full day tour from Hoi An on Tripadvisor
How much is Marble mountain and Linh Ung Pagoda full day tour from Hoi An?
Marble mountain and Linh Ung Pagoda full day tour from Hoi An price starts from $27.70. Discover and book Marble mountain and Linh Ung Pagoda full day tour from Hoi An on Tripadvisor
What is the Marble mountain and Linh Ung Pagoda full day tour from Hoi An cancellation policy?
Marble mountain and Linh Ung Pagoda full day tour from Hoi An cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Marble mountain and Linh Ung Pagoda full day tour from Hoi An on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Marble mountain and Linh Ung Pagoda full day tour from Hoi An?
Marble mountain and Linh Ung Pagoda full day tour from Hoi An is hosted by GoAsiaDayTrip - Day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GoAsiaDayTrip - Day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Marble mountain and Linh Ung Pagoda full day tour from Hoi An on Tripadvisor