Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price Guarantee
Come with us for the resonable price trip with small group 3 destinations as below: - Marble Mountains - Am Phu Cave - Lady Budda Statue , Linh Ung pagoda in Da Nang Avoid the crowded of these destinations, take the value moment of sunset at these places Details : 14.00: The tour guide and minivan will pick you up at the hotel for heading to Da Nang to visit the Marble Mountains and absorb knowledge about religions and gain insight into differences between Buddhism and Hinduism 16.00: Visit Am Phu cave - walk through a devilish underworld full of demons 16.30: Our van will transfer you to the Monkey Mountain to see the biggest statue of Lady Buddha in the Central Viet Nam with a height of 67m. Enjoy beautiful mountain sceneries and romantic sunset from the top of Son Tra peninsula. 18.00 : Tour ends and we’ll head back to your hotel.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The Marble MountainsStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Lady BuddhaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English tour guide
- Entrance fees
- A bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Lady Buddha
- Tips for guide and driver
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I really enjoyed this tour. Jesmine, our guide was very knowledgeable and gave us great inside about the history of the three places we visited. Jesmine did not rush us so there was plenty of time to look around. The highlight for me was the beautiful sunset over Da Nang from…
Date of experience: March 2020
Our guide was very friendly, and very informative. The van was very well air conditioned and we were given water. The sites were very interesting and we got some lovely views and photographs. A base level of fitness is needed as there are a lot of stairs to climb. However, you…
1 Helpful vote
This place is incredible ! Absolutely awestruck by Marble Mountain! I could have spent much longer there but we went round with our guide and he had so much info and knowledge so if I hadn't booked the tour id have missed that. If you're in the area you have to go here.
Jesmine was our guide. She was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The sites themselves were spectacular. A highly recommended tour
Today we've done a tour to the Mearble Mountains and Monkey Mountain. Our tour guide was Jesmine, she was very friendly and she explained many interesting and amazing facts about the mountains, temples, culture, local food, etc. It was a major pleasure to join this small group…
Date of experience: February 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Venus Travel
The best tour we had in Da Nang!
You need yo take these tours! I can't stress enough how great this service was. My husband and I were in Da Nang fo…
I wish the tourism come back in hoi an and I would recommend Venus travel.Tai is great guide and we are lucky to ha…
Above and beyond
Wow! What a day! Tai is an excellent guide and so knowledgable - I learned so much. Marble mountain and the lady B…
Go on this tour!
This tour was absolutely outstanding. We did a private tour with Vy (Jasmine). My boyfriend and I had a wonderful t…
Really beautiful scenery I mean look at that bridge so beautiful nice place cool view awesome buildings just marvel…
The tour was a brilliant experience. Our tour guide Jesmine was very knowledgeable and accommodating. She answered …
Excellent Small Group Tour
My husband and I made the trip to My Son Sanctuary on 3 March 2020. We both enjoyed the tour. Our guide Hien was ve…
Great and informative tour
Thank you Brian, for lovely morning. Had great tour in the My Son temple, refreshing boat ride back to the city and…
Visit to Ba Na His
The views from the bridge are impressive, nice place to take a lot of photos. However the amusement park is suitabl…
Thank you to Jasmine for the tour! She's very nice and give you a lot of informations. We recommend!
An absolute must when visiting Hoi An!
This tour came highly recommended by our hotel and rightfully so! We were collected at our hotel in a timely fashio…
Great tour- awesome sites and food!
Vi was a wonderful tour guide. She was in depth and thorough- perfect for newcomers to Hoi An. The driver Long (Dra…
Ba Na hills, Da Nang
Excellent place. The cable car drive is thrilling. French garden worth watching. If you want to enjoy the whole pla…
Brilliant day out
We loved our small group tour with Bryan which was great value and gave a brilliant overview of the history of MySo…
Great Trip to Phu Quoc
Great arrangement and enjoy the 4D3N tour on 27/2 to 1/3/2020. The driver arrived at hotel every day on time. The g…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 234 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Marble Mountains - Am Phu Cave - Monkey Mountain Sunset tour
- Marble Mountains - Am Phu Cave - Monkey Mountain Sunset tour will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book Marble Mountains - Am Phu Cave - Monkey Mountain Sunset tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Marble Mountains - Am Phu Cave - Monkey Mountain Sunset tour on Tripadvisor
- Marble Mountains - Am Phu Cave - Monkey Mountain Sunset tour price starts from $25.97. Discover and book Marble Mountains - Am Phu Cave - Monkey Mountain Sunset tour on Tripadvisor
- Marble Mountains - Am Phu Cave - Monkey Mountain Sunset tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Marble Mountains - Am Phu Cave - Monkey Mountain Sunset tour on Tripadvisor