The Charm Of Cam Kim (Half Day Tour)
By Danang Hoian Private Tour
Traversing the narrow bridge that spans Thu Bon River from the old town, Cam Kim Island is a bucolic region not far from Hoi An centre. Expansive rice paddies and corn fields separate the island’s scattered hamlets. Small houses with vegetable gardens, lines of areca or coconut trees, gentle but magnificent water buffaloes ambling in the rice fields and children riding bicycles for noon break, paints an enriching portrait of this peaceful island. The villages also have some traditional handicrafts such as carving, boat building, mat making that have endured over hundreds of years of generations. There are two options to discover, full day cycling or half day cycling with a boat trip back to Hoi An.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-80, max of 15 per group
Duration: 4h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An
- Personal fee
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel in Hoi An Center
- Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 167274P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is The Charm Of Cam Kim (Half Day Tour)?
- The Charm Of Cam Kim (Half Day Tour) price starts from $61.54. Discover and book The Charm Of Cam Kim (Half Day Tour) on Tripadvisor
- What is the The Charm Of Cam Kim (Half Day Tour) cancellation policy?
- The Charm Of Cam Kim (Half Day Tour) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Charm Of Cam Kim (Half Day Tour) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides The Charm Of Cam Kim (Half Day Tour)?
- The Charm Of Cam Kim (Half Day Tour) is hosted by Danang Hoian Private Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Danang Hoian Private Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Charm Of Cam Kim (Half Day Tour) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for The Charm Of Cam Kim (Half Day Tour)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h 30m. Discover and book The Charm Of Cam Kim (Half Day Tour) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 167274P18
- You'll start atHội AnOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1An Bang BeachStop: 5 hours - Admission includedStart 8:00: A local tour guide will meet you at your hotel, check your bike and start to cycle to Cam Kim Island. You will cycle for about 14km mainly on small paved paths in the middle of the island, which go through rice and corn fields, and alongside beautiful hamlets. You will then pay a visit to Kim Bong carpentry village, the establishment of artisans that have a long history of boat building, constructing beautiful wooden houses and traditional furniture for the old town since the 18th century. After, take a quick visit to a family making noodles, and rice paper in the village, where upon you will cycle back to the hotel at the end of morning. Kindly note that, this timing is for REFERENCE only. It may be changed due to weather or other actual conditions, but visiting the sites remain the same. We recommend to start the tour around 7.00-7.30 in summer and take longer break at noon to avoid hot & humidity hours. Please check with our sale team or receptionist for the most convenient starting time.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Stunning view ever had
The host was held this trip very impressive. I had a great dating time at macnificent scenic view here, amazing nat…
The tour Very quality and wonderful
when you come to Da Nang you must go in your journey. I went on this tour with an enthusiastic guide, attentive. T…
I had a wonderful trip in Da Nang. This is a beautiful place. The food is very delicious and I had to say "wow". Th…
The cave experience was just great. You will go into the Paradise cave, after that dig into the mystical inside of …
I and My family had an unforgetable trip. I appreciated your support because we had a lot of demand and ideals so t…
The best tour in Da Nang.It’s absolutely stunning and totally unique, I’ve never seen anything like it before. The …
Best tour ever
We are a couple and we booked through there's website during we stayed in Quangbinh City, it is so beautiful ever w…
Best trip ever in Vietnam
We booked this trip thru their website we had an incredible time in Vietnam. They free pick we up at hotel and also…
Something wonderful is the best tour for us, the service attitude is very good, for the money we spend, it is well …
I highly recommended for anyone who wanna come to here to enjoy the nature and relax after working . It was wonder…
I came here to spend my vacation and it was wonderful . There are many beautiful sight-seeing , you can relax and …
I had the most memorable trip ever with the lovely destination such as this place. It has such a beautiful scenery.…
This is the first time I’ve ever been to such a wonderful place like this. Beautiful scenery, lovely people, delici…
👍👍👍the cave had really good scenery with the mountains one side and the town the other.😀😀😀Once at the cave th…
Amazing Cave tour
Explore 2 most well-known caves inside Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park. In the morning, we were picked up at our ho…