Boat Trip to Visit Cam Kim Island & Hoi An Walking Tour ( Private Tour )
By Tran Private Tours
8:00a.m : Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city and transfer you to Hoi An pier. Visit Cam Kim Island and witness some of the traditional crafts of Vietnam Try your hand at rice paper and noodle making and weaving sleeping mats Walk around the ancient old town of Hoi An, which UNESCO World Heritage site, learning about the history of the buildings and the town with your knowledgeable tour guide Explore the back alleys and see the real Hoi An See why Hoi An is one of the most visited towns in Vietnam As part of your walking tour you will visit the Chinese Assembly Hall, the Japanese Bridge and Vietnamese heritage houses and will explore the back alleys to see the real Hoi An After our walk is concluded, you will enjoy a delicious lunch of Hoi An speciality dishes. Our tour finishes & we will send you back to your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city. If you wish to make your own way back to the hotel, just advise the guide at the end of the tour.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up and Drop Off at Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
- Local English Speaking Tourguide
- Village Tickets & Entrance Tikcet in Hoi An city
- Private Boat Trip
- Lunch , Tip for Local family
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Kim Bong Carpentry Village
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
- Drinks , Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel in Hoi An city or Da Nang city
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113448P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Boat Trip to Visit Cam Kim Island & Hoi An Walking Tour ( Private Tour )?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Boat Trip to Visit Cam Kim Island & Hoi An Walking Tour ( Private Tour ) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Boat Trip to Visit Cam Kim Island & Hoi An Walking Tour ( Private Tour )?
- Boat Trip to Visit Cam Kim Island & Hoi An Walking Tour ( Private Tour ) price starts from $81.00. Discover and book Boat Trip to Visit Cam Kim Island & Hoi An Walking Tour ( Private Tour ) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Boat Trip to Visit Cam Kim Island & Hoi An Walking Tour ( Private Tour ) cancellation policy?
- Boat Trip to Visit Cam Kim Island & Hoi An Walking Tour ( Private Tour ) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Boat Trip to Visit Cam Kim Island & Hoi An Walking Tour ( Private Tour ) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Boat Trip to Visit Cam Kim Island & Hoi An Walking Tour ( Private Tour )?
- Boat Trip to Visit Cam Kim Island & Hoi An Walking Tour ( Private Tour ) is hosted by Tran Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tran Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Boat Trip to Visit Cam Kim Island & Hoi An Walking Tour ( Private Tour ) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113448P18
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kim Bong Carpentry VillageStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hoi An Ancient TownStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Japanese Covered BridgeStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Another amazing day with Andy’s Tours
Another day another Andy’s Tours. This time we booked the Danang City Night Tour with Mr Key. He took us to see the…
Excellent day out!
What a unique experience! The cable car takes you to the top of the hills where you can walk over the golden bridge…
WONDERFUL DAY TOUR IN DANANG
A great experience with Andy n his team in organising the day tour for us in Danang. Mr Chinh a wonderful tour guid…
I was travelling solo to Hoi An in May 2019 and decided to opt for a Hoi An evening tour with Tran private tours. M…
The driver and company were so helpful and I appreciate it. They were always communicating with me via my WhatsApp …
A highlight of my trip to Vietnam
We organised a private car through VM CAR to collect us from our hotel in Hoi An at 6:30am after reading reviews th…
Most accommodating agency ever
Booked a trip to Golden Bridge and Ba Na Hill with Tran Private Tours through trip advisor. Even though it require…
Golden view and Ba na Hill
We visited on a hot sunny day with excellent views. was it worth doing ? Yes, I would not have missed the opportuni…
One day trip
Everything quite satisfied,..driver and tourguide is a quite nice person, tourguide make me felt so comfortable to …
I was very lucky to have a wonderful tour of the Golden Bridge with Thanh from Andy’s team. He was very knowledgeab…
A sight not to miss
The cable car ride alone is awesome, and it only gets better as you get to the top. Allow 2-3 hours here, there is…
Temples, Mountains and an Ancient Town
My husband and I booked a private tour for this day long excursion. Our guide Minh was enthusiastic and very knowl…
Andy's service was fantastic. Although he wasn't able to be our guide on the day, he left us in the capable hands…
Hoi An City and River tour
We had been to Da Nang before and wanted to see more of the countryside and this tour was just perfect. After bein…
Just what we wanted
A lovely private tour, air con car. Professional tour guide and driver. This is exactly what we needed in our last …