My Son Sunrise PrivateTour by Car & Come Back Hoi An by Boat (Pickup in Hoi An )
TOUR PROGRAM: 5:10. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An 6:00. Arrive to My Son at the time the gate open for tourists to visit, accessing the site via the provided electric cars and taking a short work from the drop-off point to the sites 6:15 – 8:15. Visit the various different areas that make up the temple and tower complex, providing our knowledgeable guides providing you with a deep understanding of the extensive history of the site and its spiritual context. Let your guide point out the excellent spots for taking photos & come back to car to go about 40 minutes by Car to Cau lau Harbour to get on boat Going by Boat about 50 minutes , Stop to visit Kim Bong carpentry Village .where you will see how the wooden boats are made, the art of wood carving and how rice wine is made.you will then take turns to see how good your skills are in these particular ancient crafts. Transfer to Hoi An city and Driver send you back hotel. Finish your trip
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5h 20m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private Car or Minivan with Safe Driver
- Local English Speaking Tourguide
- Private Covered Boat
- Entrance tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Kim Bong Carpentry Village
- Drinks, Meal, Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel in Hoi An city, If we pick you up and Drop you off in Your Hotel in Da Nang, You Pay Extra 15usd Per Pax
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68871P42
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with My Son Sunrise PrivateTour by Car & Come Back Hoi An by Boat (Pickup in Hoi An )?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book My Son Sunrise PrivateTour by Car & Come Back Hoi An by Boat (Pickup in Hoi An ) on Tripadvisor
- How much is My Son Sunrise PrivateTour by Car & Come Back Hoi An by Boat (Pickup in Hoi An )?
- My Son Sunrise PrivateTour by Car & Come Back Hoi An by Boat (Pickup in Hoi An ) price starts from $76.67. Discover and book My Son Sunrise PrivateTour by Car & Come Back Hoi An by Boat (Pickup in Hoi An ) on Tripadvisor
- What is the My Son Sunrise PrivateTour by Car & Come Back Hoi An by Boat (Pickup in Hoi An ) cancellation policy?
- My Son Sunrise PrivateTour by Car & Come Back Hoi An by Boat (Pickup in Hoi An ) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book My Son Sunrise PrivateTour by Car & Come Back Hoi An by Boat (Pickup in Hoi An ) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides My Son Sunrise PrivateTour by Car & Come Back Hoi An by Boat (Pickup in Hoi An )?
- My Son Sunrise PrivateTour by Car & Come Back Hoi An by Boat (Pickup in Hoi An ) is hosted by My Son Private Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Son Private Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book My Son Sunrise PrivateTour by Car & Come Back Hoi An by Boat (Pickup in Hoi An ) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68871P42
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1My Son SanctuaryStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Kim Bong Carpentry VillageStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
My Son Private Tours
Hoi An, Vietnam
#137 of 527 Tours & Activities in Hoi An
- VOFIVE00Great Day TripAmazing views. And great tour guide Near. He was patient and allowed us to take many great photos. He never rushed us. It was just the two of us. And…..The lunch was delicious.
- 19ishitac00Amazing ExperiencePunctual pick up and drop from place of stay, pleasing driver and informative tourist guide who explained all there is to know, in addition very thoughtful and friendly too. Would highly recommend this to anyone interested to explore history and walk through the heritage site.
- JosephineR50700Nothing much in Da NangDa Nang to me peraonally is a boring place. Nothing much to see. Only enjoyed the Hoi An 1 day tour. Not a place to go back again.
- clionac27900Very enjoyable tour.Very enjoyable tour. Guide was very pleasant & informative. Excellent careful driver and a lovely boat ride to finish.
- scarletteblush00Enjoyable tourMr Ken was a punctual and engaging guide! Very knowledgeable and always ready to share more about Vietnam’s history when asked. The car was very comfortable and had strong air-con, very important when it’s so hot outside. Our family of 4 enjoyed the tour very much. Thank you!
- kellyliverpool8500The bestWhat a trip! Andy is the best around. Reliable and safe. Not only did we book our trips with him but he took us to the airport too. Very trustworthy. Great English, great communication. The very best
- B5060AWnickb00Great Tour of My SonBinh got us there as the park opened to beat the crowds. He went very slowly explained so many points of the Cham lifestyle to us. Well done!
- Emma M00Fantastic TripHad a fantastic time, I would certainly recommend this trip. Ben our guide for the day was very informative and made sure we were looked after. The driver was also dry punctual. A long day but well worth the visit. The Golden bridge is a must see and the views from the cable car on the way up are spectacular.
- valeries37800Golden Bridge, Marble Mountain TourThis was an amazing day!!! I was in awe of how spectacular the bridge was and the marble mountains did not disappoint. I would highly recommend this tour if you’re wanting an amazing guide who is very knowledgeable and a fun person to spend the day with.
- Helen L00Hoi An My Son sunrise with Mr KenFantastic tour. Pick up at 5am in Hoi An, interesting early morning drive to My Son. Mr Ken our guide was very helpful and had very good knowledge of the site.i learned so much about the history. Mr Ken is also a v good photographer and took photos of us both- great pics. Our return journey we had a very good history lesson about Vietnam. Very interesting journey. We loved it and I highly recommend.
- WanderingOctopus00Very IllustrativeMy Son is definitely worth a visit. Though the temples are largely in ruins, you still get a good idea how great the complex must have looked when they were intact. It's quite the change to find such an old and serene place so close to Hoi An, whose charm is a result of much more recent history. Doing the sunrise tour is a good idea, as it allows you to dodge most of the crowds. My guide was Mr. Ken, who spoke great English, was very knowledgeable about the place and Vietnamese history in general, and was able to point out all sorts of fascinating details.
- MenalS00Nice Day Trip From Hoi AnWe booked this day trip through our hotel. Travel time to Marble Mountain from Hoi An is about 20 minutes. Keep in mind that going to Marble mountain is not for the physically incapable. Marble mountain consist of a couple of spectacular caves, temples, Buddha statues and a lot of climbing to get to the top of the mountain. The view are quite stunning from the top. There is an elevator that takes you to the pagoda, but not all the way up to the peak. The caves are amazing, and a must do. Monkey mountain on the other hand has nothing to do with monkeys, except that there is a species of monkeys that live on that mountain. It is very rare that you will get to see them. Instead the tour take you to the north end of Danang (along the coast). Here you will see an amazingly tall statue of a Lady Buddha. A beautiful Pagoda and a spectacular view of the coastline of Danang. Unfortunately, you can not go into the pagoda or go up the statue of the Lady Buddha. However, it's surely a trip worth taking. Was a lot of fun.
- RayS147500Tour to Ba Na Mountains with Simply Vietnam TravelSun World at Ba Na Hills is a brilliant place, the cable car is second only to China's Zhangziagie in length at 6.5 km long. The tour was a litle rushed, certainly around the Golden Bridge level, where the crowds prevented a lot of time to take photos, however you do get 2 hours to your self further up at the French Village level. Our guide Mr No was very good, the bus driver not so good, but then not everyone in Vietnam is.
- winglunc201700Good Fun!We had a good tour organizer, who had arranged a very experienced guide on the tour. He knows almost everything and was very kind enough to take very good shots that highlight the beauty of the site. The driver was a young guy, otherwise, drove well. Overall rating, excellent!
- Blimey12300Golden Bridge and Ba Na Hills via Cable CarWe booked this tour as we wanted to see the Golden Bridge. We were greeted at our hotel right on time, this was a private tour and our tour guide named Key was exceptional. His English was exceptional and he had a really good sense of humour! He gave us lots of information about Ba Na Hills and was an exceptional guide all through the day! He made sure we saw everything we needed to see, took lots of photos for us! We had lunch included in our tour which was very very good indeed. It was buffet style at the top of BaNa Hills the variety was fantastic. If you leave hungry it’s your fault. The cable car and the French Village was a great sight to see, with a party atmosphere. It was a little cooler up there, I was perhaps expecting to wear a light hoodie or similar, but believe me, when a Vietnamese person tells you it’s cooler, they mean it’s as hot as a British Summer so definitely not a need for a cardigan! Cannot thank Key enough for a great day! He made it as special for us. Well worth going with this tour company. I have already recommended to a friend who is going in June.
Buy it with
My Son Sunrise PrivateTour by Car & Come Back Hoi An by Boat (Pickup in Hoi An ) provided by My Son Private Tours
Product Overview: My Son Sunrise PrivateTour by Car & Come Back Hoi An by Boat (Pickup in Hoi An )
Number of Photos