Book by May 15 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
My Son holyland is 1 of 2 world heritage sites in Quang Nam Province This Site is still mystery of the world. It is amazing tour you should discover when you stay in Hoi An Pick up at your Hotel Getting to My Son Transfer to The Relic (Temples & Towers) visiting My Son Transfer and Coming back Finish tour at your hotel
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dragon Travel Viet - Private Day ToursStop: 2 hours - Admission includedOur guide will come to meet you at your hotel at anytime. Drive to My Son, a World Heritage, 50 km southwest of Hoi An. Located in a lush valley, My Son was a religious center of Cham people, as well as a burial place for Cham royalty and national heroes. The Mỹ Sơn temple complex is regarded one of the foremost Hindu temple complexes in Southeast Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam, now remaining with red brick towers and sanctuaries. Firstly, you will enjoy the attractive and charming dances of Champa, then discover the mystery of My Son Holyland by the red brick towers and sanctuaries from the 4th to 13rd century AD. It was recornised the world heritage from 1999 by UNESCO Finish tour after 5hours at your Hotel in Hoi AnRead more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- entrance fee
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Dragon Travel Viet - Private Day Tours
- personal fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Dragon Travel Viet - Private Day Tours
Being an artisan?
We had a great time at the workshop for a quiet Sunday morning session. Mr Tan was very informative and skilled. Th…
Kim is amazing !
We had a tour around hoi an , kim was very patient , informative , organized and accurate . I loved the way she ex…
Starting with the bad part. The tour coordinator is hard to understand and not very helpful. The drive to the mount…
Hoi An Lifestyle
I booked this tour last minute and was amazed that Kim was willing to take us out despite being the Tet holiday. Sh…
Visiting Hoi An and surrounding villages
Today was awesome and unique. Kim, our tour guide, was really knowledgeable about the area, but also many other pla…
The best agency ever!!!
I booked many tours with this agency and all were fantastic and incredible. I was enjoy so much the time and the to…
Gorgeous bustling old town with amazing shopping
Just got back from 6 days in Hoi An. We spent most of our time visiting the markets and had a fabulous time. Hundr…
The best tour company!
Kim is so nice and kind! She has great English, and she knows so much about the history and culture of Hoi An and V…
enjoyed the carpentry village and pottery one as well
we all enjoyed our trip to the pottery village first then the carpentry one ...husband and son loved the boat build…
Excellent Hoi An Tour
Organised a Shopping and Eating Tour through Viator with Dragon Travel Viet. Our Guide Kim arrived to pick us up ri…
We stayed in her Villa and went to One day tour with her agency. We felt very good with the guides and it was prof…
Hoi An old Town & River Cruise
Our Guide (i think her English name was Lilly) was very informative about the historical significance of the sites …
Eco Cooking tour
We had fun doing this tour, but it probably isn't the best cooking tour in Hoi An. We enjoyed it because of the peo…
Most exiting rewards is to get to tailored made evening dress which is highly recommended to every body.
A very ancient town whereby you can just sit back and relax. The night view is really beautiful. plenttyful of eati…
Hoi An City tour 4 hours
My hotel was a bit away from the centre of Hoi An and the tour guide Kim kindly booked a taxi for me to meet her at…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about My Son hollyland Private Tour From Da Nang or Hoi An
- My Son hollyland Private Tour From Da Nang or Hoi An will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book My Son hollyland Private Tour From Da Nang or Hoi An on Tripadvisor
- My Son hollyland Private Tour From Da Nang or Hoi An price starts from $62.56. Discover and book My Son hollyland Private Tour From Da Nang or Hoi An on Tripadvisor
- My Son hollyland Private Tour From Da Nang or Hoi An cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book My Son hollyland Private Tour From Da Nang or Hoi An on Tripadvisor
- My Son hollyland Private Tour From Da Nang or Hoi An is hosted by Dragon Travel Viet - Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dragon Travel Viet - Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book My Son hollyland Private Tour From Da Nang or Hoi An on Tripadvisor